Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Leatherbound Books

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Leatherbound Books
Post by TenakaFurey   » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:57 pm

TenakaFurey
Midshipman

Apologies if this has been asked and answered but I haven't found anything.

Two questions here about the Leatherbound series of books...

1...The last one released that I can find was Mission of Honor. Has the series stopped or will A Rising Thunder eventually get the Leatherbound treatment. Or have I just overlooked it?

2...Amazon has Ashes of Victory up for pre-order, with a release next month. Is the Leather-bound AoV being reprinted and why? Is it the only one?
Re: Leatherbound Books
Post by Jonathan_S   » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

TenakaFurey wrote:Apologies if this has been asked and answered but I haven't found anything.

Two questions here about the Leatherbound series of books...

1...The last one released that I can find was Mission of Honor. Has the series stopped or will A Rising Thunder eventually get the Leatherbound treatment. Or have I just overlooked it?

2...Amazon has Ashes of Victory up for pre-order, with a release next month. Is the Leather-bound AoV being reprinted and why? Is it the only one?

I think we're going to get A Rising Thunder eventually, but I haven't see anything specific about it.

There was another long gap in the releases between Flag in Exile and Honor Among Enemies; so hopefully this is just another such.
Post by TenakaFurey   » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:43 pm

TenakaFurey
Midshipman

Jonathan_S wrote:I think we're going to get A Rising Thunder eventually, but I haven't see anything specific about it.

There was another long gap in the releases between Flag in Exile and Honor Among Enemies; so hopefully this is just another such.

Well, good to know I haben't missed it then.

Anyone know anything about the preOrder for Ashes of Victory?
Post by u-iyo   » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:38 pm

u-iyo
Midshipman

I think we're going to get A Rising Thunder eventually, but I haven't see anything specific about it.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

Return to Honorverse