Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

The end of American democracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by Arol   » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:07 am

Arol
Commander

Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 am
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

isaac_newton wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Biden is merely a stalking horse. The Democrats' plan is to wait until he is president and has appointed a cabinet, then invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. They might finally admit that he is senile. Alternatively; they will bring a class of prepubescent schoolgirls to the whitehouse. Once Biden is caught in the act molesting a little girl, they will remove him from office. If that doesn't work, Cameltoe Harris will assassinate Biden, claiming with considerable credibility that it was self defense after Biden sexually assaulted her.


3/10 for trolling... not one of your better efforts

must do better

A low score on the troll-meter sound OK.
But on the Sleaze-Meter it scored a whopping 99.99%.
It would have been 100%, but for the fact that any mind that could come up with the disgusting and vile scenario described in the post, might contain further filth that would take it over the top!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:46 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2531
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

It would seem that American Democracy is reliant on computer glitches. In Michigan, over 6,000 votes have been reallocated to Biden and the same software is used in over 40 other counties.

New York Post article.
PT News article.
CBN news article.

If this is not investigated, then America's democratic process will not be trusted, meaning that future election will make 2020 look calm, collected and predictable.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by munroburton   » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:11 am

munroburton
Admiral

Posts: 2141
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:16 am
Location: Scotland

Michael Everett wrote:It would seem that American Democracy is reliant on computer glitches. In Michigan, over 6,000 votes have been reallocated to Biden and the same software is used in over 40 other counties.

New York Post article.
PT News article.
CBN news article.

If this is not investigated, then America's democratic process will not be trusted, meaning that future election will make 2020 look calm, collected and predictable.


Already investigated and fixed.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-an-a ... -to-biden/

The county is reporting Republican President Donald Trump beat Democrat Joe Biden by about 2,500 votes, with Trump receiving 56% of the just over 17,000 votes cast for president and Biden receiving 42%.


That's what happens when you let unofficial tallies be announced.
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:30 am

TFLYTSNBN
Admiral

Posts: 2330
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

https://youtu.be/0fE5r4aLdaE

Creepy Joe Biden's history of groping woman and little girls is irrefutably documented.
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by Donnachaidh   » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:35 am

Donnachaidh
Commodore

Posts: 990
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

If that's your reason for not supporting Biden, why do you support Trump given his history?

TFLYTSNBN wrote:https://youtu.be/0fE5r4aLdaE

Creepy Joe Biden's history of groping woman and little girls is irrefutably documented.
_____________________________________________________
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by Bruno Behrends   » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Bruno Behrends
Captain of the List

Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:33 am
Location: Berlin

Donnachaidh wrote:If that's your reason for not supporting Biden, why do you support Trump given his history?



Bullseye :P
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by Daryl   » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:55 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

The Trump Plan C really is indicative of a weakened American Democracy.
Plan A was to win the election, by both normal means and others (hobbling the Post Office and such).
Plan B was to use litigation to over turn the results regardless of right or wrong. (Trump's business model).
Plan C is to simply publicly cheat, by getting people to vote electoral votes against the legitimate state results.

The fact that Plan C hasn't led to outrage from 95% of the population is to me indicative of a nearly failed state.

We aren't perfect here in Australia by any means, but there have recently been many issues relating to the US election that would have been abhorrent to nearly all of us if they happened here.
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by n7axw   » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:07 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 5808
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 pm
Location: Viborg, SD

Daryl wrote:The Trump Plan C really is indicative of a weakened American Democracy.
Plan A was to win the election, by both normal means and others (hobbling the Post Office and such).
Plan B was to use litigation to over turn the results regardless of right or wrong. (Trump's business model).
Plan C is to simply publicly cheat, by getting people to vote electoral votes against the legitimate state results.

The fact that Plan C hasn't led to outrage from 95% of the population is to me indicative of a nearly failed state.

We aren't perfect here in Australia by any means, but there have recently been many issues relating to the US election that would have been abhorrent to nearly all of us if they happened here.


Hi Daryl,

I spent some time thinking about your post. With reference to the lack of outrage, what you are looking at is pure exhaustion. We are tired of covid which is running wild right now. We are tied of politics. Eventually a fellow gets outraged out.

We are used to Trump's shenanigans and are no longer surprised by what he comes up with. Besides that, Plan C has already failed. Georgia has certified. Pennsylvania and Michigan will certify Monday , I think. Maybe Tuesday for Michigan. The reality is that even though the state legislatures can change the rules, they can't do so after the fact. That would be both illegal and unconstitutional. We're they to try, they would run headlong into a brick wall named Nancy Pelosi who would refuse to recognize any set of electors who were`t honoring the will of the voters in their states.

So Trump is sol. About all that is left to him is to obstruct the transition which I am sure he will do, but on January 20, 2021 he will leave, either voluntarily or grabbed by the scruff of the neck and be escorted off the White House premises by the Secret Service and turned over to law enforcement for trespassing.

So...democracy is not dead yet. I have no illusions that the struggle is over. But at least we get a short break before the next round. As for Trump he faces a lot of legal liability, and who knows, maybe we'll see him in an orange jump suit yet.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by Annachie   » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:10 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3078
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Trump is blatantly interfering in Michigan.

That's how numb you seem to have become, you consider it a break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: The end of American democracy?
Post by n7axw   » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:57 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 5808
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 pm
Location: Viborg, SD

Annachie wrote:Trump is blatantly interfering in Michigan.

That's how numb you seem to have become, you consider it a break.


Yes. He is attempting to interfere in Michigan. But he will fail, even as his other attempts to interfere in other places have failed. Monday, barring something completely unforeseen, Gov. Whitmore will certify Biden's win in Michigan. The thing will be past tense with no further way for Trump to interfere.

The Republican leaders of the Michigan legislature came away stating that the certification would proceed in accordance with Michigan law which would award the state's electors to Biden. Were they to go back on that, they would expose themselves to legal jeopardy. Not only that any rogue set of electors not honoring the will of the voters would have to get past the House of Representatives controlled by Nancy Pelosi and the Democratic caucus. Not only that, if the Republicans tried gridlock through the end of Trump's term, they would be confronting Acting President Nancy Pelosi which I think would be a real hoot. I think that given that choice, they would prefer Joe.

So part of my attitude has to do with seeing things going my way. But it is true that I feel a bit numb. Tired and numb. That break I was talking about doesn't occur until after the inauguration on Jan 20th.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Top

Return to Politics