Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:14 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Arol wrote:
Annachie wrote:Fervent anti-masker who publicly claimed that the WHO and the CDC were running a huge covid conspiracy died age 57.

Anyone wanna guess what he died from? Anybody?

Stupidity / Gullibility? :?:

Not the first; and by the scenes from the B.O.M.’s election rallies where face masks and social distancing is almost seen as an anathema, by no means the last! :(

n7axw wrote:All I know for sure is that October is going to be a loonngg month... :(

Don

-

Not to me it won't. Nothing compares to Trump's loooooooooo oo ooo ooong first term. Are we there...yet?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by n7axw   » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:03 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:
Not to me it won't. Nothing compares to Trump's loooooooooo oo ooo ooong first term. Are we there...yet?

October has already been going on for at least three months... Trumps first term has been going on sinse the beginning of... the 18th century... :lol:

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Joat42   » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:34 pm

Joat42
Admiral

I don't know if this belongs here, but you can't make this up:
The president castigated his own team, declaring that Attorney General William P. Barr would go down in history "as a very sad, sad situation" if he did not indict Democrats like Mr. Biden and former President Barack Obama. He complained that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had not released Hillary Clinton’s emails, saying, "I'm not happy about him for that reason." And he targeted Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director. "He's been disappointing," Mr. Trump said.

"Unless Bill Barr indicts these people for crimes, the greatest political crime in the history of our country, then we're going to get little satisfaction unless I win and we'll just have to go, because I won't forget it," Mr. Trump said

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by n7axw   » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:55 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Joat42 wrote:I don't know if this belongs here, but you can't make this up:
The president castigated his own team, declaring that Attorney General William P. Barr would go down in history "as a very sad, sad situation" if he did not indict Democrats like Mr. Biden and former President Barack Obama. He complained that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had not released Hillary Clinton’s emails, saying, "I'm not happy about him for that reason." And he targeted Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director. "He's been disappointing," Mr. Trump said.

"Unless Bill Barr indicts these people for crimes, the greatest political crime in the history of our country, then we're going to get little satisfaction unless I win and we'll just have to go, because I won't forget it," Mr. Trump said

Yeah, this has been all over the news here Trump is hyped on steriods and acting like a lunatic... To which the appropriate repoopnse is, "rave on, madman, rave on!"

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Trump supporters dancing to "YMCA" and "Macho Man".

So gay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:55 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:Trump supporters dancing to "YMCA" and "Macho Man".

So gay.

:lol:

Are we sure Trump isn't gay? My guess about what Putin discussed with him while he had him alone behind the iron curtain is, "You stand behind me, and I'll staaaaaand behind you."

Add a little grinding motion.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Arol   » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:19 am

Arol
Captain of the List

Annachie wrote:Trump supporters dancing to "YMCA" and "Macho Man".

So gay.

More likely an inane attempt to garner support from the LGBT+ community, similar to bussing busses filled with people of color to a photo-op on the White House lawn!
That said, paying 70,000 dollars to a hair-stylist, the orange pancake makeup for not to mention the absurd comb-over, does bring the “Zaza” character in “La Cage aux Folles” to mind. :lol: :lol:
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:42 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

It would seem that anyone who has made a registered donation to Donald Trump may be at risk of being attacked due to this website which has taken low-profile public records and used them to generate a map with pre-2020 and 2020 donation locations indicated via color-coded pins.

Such an easy-to-use site is a very valuable tool for those who wish to engage in targeted anti-Trump violence and I do not believe that it will be long before stories of night-time arson start popping up.
Interestingly, I have not seen this website castigated by any mainstream media. If someone else has, could they please inform us of which network it was?

Of course, if a mirror version pops up covering the Biden Donations, the resulting media outcry will probably be audible on this side of the pond even without modern communications...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:58 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:It would seem that anyone who has made a registered donation to Donald Trump may be at risk of being attacked due to this website which has taken low-profile public records and used them to generate a map with pre-2020 and 2020 donation locations indicated via color-coded pins.

Such an easy-to-use site is a very valuable tool for those who wish to engage in targeted anti-Trump violence and I do not believe that it will be long before stories of night-time arson start popping up.
Interestingly, I have not seen this website castigated by any mainstream media. If someone else has, could they please inform us of which network it was?

Ummm, political donation data has always been public and searchable.

Why are we acting as if this is some new and nefarious development directed at Trump exactly?

It just took me 2 minutes to pull up a searchable donor list of who donated to Obama, and their addresses on opensecrets.org.
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Ummm, political donation data has always been public and searchable.

Why are we acting as if this is some new and nefarious development directed at Trump exactly?

It just took me 2 minutes to pull up a searchable donor list of who donated to Obama, and their addresses on opensecrets.org.

But you are technologically adept. It is surprising how many people are not and how many lack the patience/skills/planning abilities to do things like that.
Then there's basic knowledge. I would be happy to put a fiver on something like half the population of America not knowing (as of the last election) that there actually were publicly-accessible lists of donations. I myself didn't know until recently, although in my case, a very large contributing factor is that I'm on the other side of the pond and am more concerned with politics on this side.

While I am happy to be corrected, the final query remains. Has any network covered the story?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics