Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Impeachment now certain

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Impeachment now certain
Post by Annachie   » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:42 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:Yes smr.

Logically, firing several people who "testified" against you immediately after the"trial", and blood relations who didn't actually testify,

If only there was a law against that, such as 18 U.S. Code§ 1513 E. Up to 10 years in prison.

That would be impeachable offence number, well something with double digits.

And Trump, being Trump, has publicaly admitted to breaking this law.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:41 am

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:
Annachie wrote:Yes smr.

Logically, firing several people who "testified" against you immediately after the"trial", and blood relations who didn't actually testify,

If only there was a law against that, such as 18 U.S. Code§ 1513 E. Up to 10 years in prison.

That would be impeachable offence number, well something with double digits.

And Trump, being Trump, has publicaly admitted to breaking this law.

They were not fired. They were merely reassigned from their positions on the NSC that are extremely policy sensitive and serve at the pleasure of the President.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:11 am

TFLYTSNBN

Dilandu wrote:
n7axw wrote:I think he is referring to 9/11 although it seems a bit much...

Donna

-

About 33-40 times too much, actually. The 11 September attacks took 2977 lives. The Hiroshima bombing death toll is around 80.000 only immediate, and rise to 150.000+ by 1946.

The actual estimates of the death toll from Hiroshima by the Japanese was just over 50,000. This included delayed deaths from injuries as well as prompt deaths. During the years since, the "death toll" has been inflated by counting any death for any reason of anyone who might have been at Hiroshima.

The normal occupancy during business hours of the twin towers of the World Trade Center is about 25,000 each. The first plane impacted as people were still arriving for work and impacted an upper story. The second plane impacted much later. Fewer people were present and most of them had time to evacuate.

If you calculate the energy content of the fuel loads of the aircraft, it was comparable​ to a tactical nuke. Given slightly different timing, the casualties would have equaled Hiroshima.
Post by Joat42   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:14 am

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:They were not fired. They were merely reassigned from their positions on the NSC that are extremely policy sensitive and serve at the pleasure of the President.

If you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. It's a futile exercise since everyone knows it's still a pig regardless, and anyone saying otherwise only looks like a fool.

And if we examine what Trump tweeted, this was a retaliatory firing.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Joat42   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:42 am

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The actual estimates of the death toll from Hiroshima by the Japanese was just over 50,000. This included delayed deaths from injuries as well as prompt deaths. During the years since, the "death toll" has been inflated by counting any death for any reason of anyone who might have been at Hiroshima.

The normal occupancy during business hours of the twin towers of the World Trade Center is about 25,000 each. The first plane impacted as people were still arriving for work and impacted an upper story. The second plane impacted much later. Fewer people were present and most of them had time to evacuate.

If you calculate the energy content of the fuel loads of the aircraft, it was comparable​ to a tactical nuke. Given slightly different timing, the casualties would have equaled Hiroshima.

Hiroshima bomb: 6.3x10^10013 joules released almost instantly (15 kt)
Fuel load total WTC attack: ~120 tons, 2.784×10^13 joules released over several hours (energy comparable to 600 tons of TNT)
Difference in total energy release ~3.6 magnitudes.

And regardless of when the attack would have happened, it would not have killed everyone in the towers so there is no possibility at all that the amount of casualties could have equaled Hiroshima.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Michael Everett   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:46 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Just as a heads up, apparently a Democratic Senator has publicly declared that it is time for Impeachment 2: Revenge Of The Losers.

Maturity level seems to be below Trump now.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Dilandu   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
The actual estimates of the death toll from Hiroshima by the Japanese was just over 50,000. This included delayed deaths from injuries as well as prompt deaths. During the years since, the "death toll" has been inflated by counting any death for any reason of anyone who might have been at Hiroshima.

No. It's a death toll of only citizens of Hiroshima. But there were a lot of refugees from already-bombed cities here. The total numbers is roughly 80.000
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by Dilandu   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:24 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:

As Joat24 already calculated, you are wrong by several orders of magnitude.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by smr   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:53 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Dilandu wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

As Joat24 already calculated, you are wrong by several orders of magnitude.

I think fly is correct because I saw a special that discussed this very issue. Now, don't shoot the messenger because my memory could be faulty or the numbers could be incorrect from the documentary. This documentary was on the History Channel or History channel 2 when it was in operation and on my cable package.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:49 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:
Dilandu wrote:As Joat24 already calculated, you are wrong by several orders of magnitude.

I think fly is correct because I saw a special that discussed this very issue. Now, don't shoot the messenger because my memory could be faulty or the numbers could be incorrect from the documentary. This documentary was on the History Channel or History channel 2 when it was in operation and on my cable package.

The same channel that broadcast such historically rigorous well researched shows as "Ancient Aliens" and "Bigfoot Captured"...

Return to Politics