Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Knives, Knives, Knives

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Knives, Knives, Knives
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:10 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by Bluesqueak   » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:27 pm

Bluesqueak
Captain of the List

People can be very complex.

So, when did you live in the UK?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:03 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Bluesqueak wrote:

People can be very complex.

So, when did you live in the UK?

I have never lived in the UK. I did spend several weeks in the UK during my 1984-1985 European insemination tour.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:06 am

TFLYTSNBN

Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:05 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-first-photo-streatham-terrorist-21417350

And you will notice that the terrorist in question (yes, he was a legally terrorist, he was jailed for terror-related crimes) is dead, taking no-one with him. Three injured, one seriously, all expected to live. Terrorist dead.
And nothing of value was lost.

Yes, it's unfortunate.
Yes, it shouldn't have happened.
But armed police were on the scene as fast as physically possible. Ambulances and medical personnel were there almost as fast.
The anti-west nutcase is dead and soon to be forgotten, not even a footnote in history. The only ones who will grieve are his family.
There is nothing about him worth remembering.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:41 am

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-first-photo-streatham-terrorist-21417350

And you will notice that the terrorist in question (yes, he was a legally terrorist, he was jailed for terror-related crimes) is dead, taking no-one with him. Three injured, one seriously, all expected to live. Terrorist dead.

Yes, it's unfortunate.
But armed police were on the scene as fast as physically possible. Ambulances and medical personnel were there almost as fast.
The anti-west nutcase is dead and soon to be forgotten, not even a footnote in history. The only ones who will grieve are his family.

You were lucky.
Post by Daryl   » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:34 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

The UK was sensible. Restricted access to guns, plain clothed armed police in close attendance.
Combination of making it difficult for the nutter to get a weapon (he even stole the knife), and efficient, honest police (which you admit are rare in your area).

Yes, it's unfortunate.
There is nothing about him worth remembering.[/quote]

You were lucky.[/quote]
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:23 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Daryl wrote:The UK was sensible. Restricted access to guns, plain clothed armed police in close attendance.
Combination of making it difficult for the nutter to get a weapon (he even stole the knife), and efficient, honest police (which you admit are rare in your area).

Why do you presume that effeciently, honest police are rare in America? More of your prejudiced, hate mongering bigotry?

Yes, it's unfortunate.

You were lucky.[/quote][/quote]
Post by Eyal   » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:38 pm

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

TFLYTSNBN wrote:You were lucky.

What do you tjimk the result would have been if he had ready access to firearms?
Post by Michael Everett   » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:42 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Eyal wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:You were lucky.

What do you think the result would have been if he had ready access to firearms?

Tfly would probably declare that the terrorist twit would have been shot by an armed passer-by* before he'd even finished screaming his first "Allahu Akbar".
Of course, given that Americans are known for their inability to do things like aim**, such a claim would be doubtful at the very least.

*Legally making the passer-by into a murderer for shooting someone before they have proven themselves to be a threat.

**WWII saying - When the English fire, the Germans duck. When the Germans fire, the English duck. When the Americans fire, everyone ducks.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics