Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

I'm new, and I'm apparently an idiot!

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
I'm new, and I'm apparently an idiot!
Post by Mycall4me   » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:48 am

Mycall4me
Commander

How do I edit, or delete any of my posts? I started a new topic (Ringo's Tavern?) And then when I didn't see it where I thought it was going to be, I thought that I had done something wrong, or had made my post somewhere other than where I thought it was going to be, so I did up another post. (also titled, Ringo's Tavern?) (You have probably already seen the 2, almost identical posts)
After posting the second post, I found the first one I had made, (exactly where it should have been) and, since I had seen the list of things I was permitted to do (namely edit, or delete a post) I wanted to delete one of the (not quite identical) posts, and edit the other one so it would make more sense. Only I can't figure out how to do so. Which is why I titled this as "I'm apparently an idiot."
So do I have the ability to edit, and/or delete my posts? And, if so, how do I do it?
Re: I'm new, and I'm apparently an idiot!
Post by Joat42   » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:53 am

Joat42
Admiral

Below your post there is an edit-option among the other options you have.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Mycall4me   » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Joat42 wrote:Below your post there is an edit-option among the other options you have.
[img]

Well?[/img]
Post by Mycall4me   » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:50 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Joat42 wrote:Below your post there is an edit-option among the other options you have.
[img]
aahh! This is nuts!
Post by AmeliaR   » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:43 am

AmeliaR
Midshipman

Mycall4me wrote:How do I edit, or delete any of my posts? I started a new topic (Ringo's Tavern?) And then when I didn't see it where I thought it was going to be, I thought that I had done something wrong, or had made my post somewhere other than where I thought it was going to be, so I did up another post. (also titled, Ringo's Tavern?) (You have probably already seen the 2, almost identical posts)
After posting the second post, I found the first one I had made, (exactly where it should have been) and, since I had seen the list of things I was permitted to do (namely edit, or delete a post) I wanted to delete one of the (not quite identical) posts, and edit the other one so it would make more sense. Only I can't figure out how to do so. Which is why I titled this as "I'm apparently an idiot."
So do I have the ability to edit, and/or delete my posts? And, if so, how do I do it?

Hi,
no, you are not an idiot. I am new here too and I admit that colors on the forum are a bit confusing and it's hard to see whre is the reply edit and other options.

speed test vidmate 123movies

Return to Free-Range Topics...