Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

My topic here is out of date

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
My topic here is out of date
Post by Mycall4me   » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:55 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Ok, I'm not sure of what's going on, but earlier today (Monday, October 28th 1:15 PM) I tried to go to the site, and the only thing I could get was a page saying "Internal Server Error" it's now 4:45 PM, and I am on the website (obviously) and the "framework" (it's the only thing I can think of to call it) just ISN'T there! It's showing as just the bare bones of the site. The ONLY thing I am showing is text, EVERYTHING is just text, the rest of the familiar format is GONE! I can still navigate the site (again, obviously) but I surely don't like it. If you are seeing this post in a similar fashion then you know what I'm talking about,I hope this is just a temporary thing, and if everything looks normal to you then just dis regard this topic,(I'll delete this post when/if everything goes back to normal) If you're experiencing the same thing that I've described, please reply. :o :!: :?: :?:
Last edited by Mycall4me on Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Is anyone else seeing a strange website?
Post by isaac_newton   » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:09 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Mycall4me wrote:Ok, I'm not sure of what's going on, but earlier today (Monday, October 28th 1:15 PM) I tried to go to the site, and the only thing I could get was a page saying "Internal Server Error" it's now 4:45 PM, and I am on the website (obviously) and the "framework" (it's the only thing I can think of to call it) just ISN'T there! It's showing as just the bare bones of the site. The ONLY thing I am showing is text, EVERYTHING is just text, the rest of the familiar format is GONE! I can still navigate the site (again, obviously) but I surely don't like it. If you are seeing this post in a similar fashion then you know what I'm talking about,I hope this is just a temporary thing, and if everything looks normal to you then just dis regard this topic,(I'll delete this post when/if everything goes back to normal) If you're experiencing the same thing that I've described, please reply. :o :!: :?: :?:

Its a known issue :-(

Duckk has written about it in the Honorverse forum - so its not just you :-)
Re: Topic deleted
Post by Mycall4me   » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:39 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Mycall4me wrote:Ok, I'm not sure of what's going on, but earlier today (Monday, October 28th 1:15 PM) I tried to go to the site, and the only thing I could get was a page saying "Internal Server Error" it's now 4:45 PM, and I am on the website (obviously) and the "framework" (it's the only thing I can think of to call it) just ISN'T there! It's showing as just the bare bones of the site. The ONLY thing I am showing is text, EVERYTHING is just text, the rest of the familiar format is GONE! I can still navigate the site (again, obviously) but I surely don't like it. If you are seeing this post in a similar fashion then you know what I'm talking about,I hope this is just a temporary thing, and if everything looks normal to you then just dis regard this topic,(I'll delete this post when/if everything goes back to normal) If you're experiencing the same thing that I've described, please reply. :o :!: :?: :?:
[quote

Is this right?[/quote]
Re: Topic deleted
Post by Mycall4me   » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Mycall4me wrote:
[quote

Is this right?
[/quote]

This is me checking to see if I (finally got this right.

Return to Free-Range Topics...