Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests

New Books

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Re: New Books
Post by fezziwig   » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:25 pm

fezziwig
Midshipman

i think the Safehold 11 project will be great :)
Post by Mycall4me   » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Well, from what I remember about OAR (which I have read 4 or 5 times) (along with the rest of the series) and/or snippets of information scattered here and there within several books, Langhorne WAS with the fleet somewhere far away from Safehold while it was being terraformed to avoid having the rest of the fleet discovered orbiting around their chosen destination, before that fleet was dropped in the sun, to remove any signposts to where the last of the human race was deposited.
Post by Peter2   » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:14 pm

Peter2
Captain (Junior Grade)

Dauntless wrote:update from RFC, what he is currently working on and what is next:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10280

Was there any indication of timing? I've been suffering withdrawal symptoms for quite some time :evil: :evil:
Post by Dauntless   » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:38 pm

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

you mean dates are even vague "Spring next year" sort of timeline?

nope. just a long list of all the things RFC is working on

I believe the only thing we are even semi sure of is the next release will be the out of dark sequal, which is with the publisher, i'm not sure io that is Baen or someone else.

there is speculation in the out of dark forum as to release date. there is mention of a twitter post that says Jan 2021 but it isn't a RFC twitter post so I don't know how accurate that date is.
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:36 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Dauntless wrote:you mean dates are even vague "Spring next year" sort of timeline?

nope. just a long list of all the things RFC is working on

I believe the only thing we are even semi sure of is the next release will be the out of dark sequal, which is with the publisher, i'm not sure io that is Baen or someone else.

there is speculation in the out of dark forum as to release date. there is mention of a twitter post that says Jan 2021 but it isn't a RFC twitter post so I don't know how accurate that date is.

The "Into the Light" book will be published by Tor - Someday. It is still not on the Tor schedule, so Jan 2021 is the earliest, but it could be later still.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by Undercover Fat Kid   » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:09 pm

Undercover Fat Kid
Commander

Has anyone heard any good rumors in the months since the last post on this thread?
Death is as a feather,
Duty is as a mountain
This life is a dream
From which we all
Must wake
Post by mhicks   » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:16 pm

mhicks
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

No, I have not seen any additional information on the next book... but we could always start a rumor :twisted:

Return to Safehold