Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:02 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:
gcomeau wrote:Ok fess up, which one of you is this... smr or TFLY?

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/ ... 11136?s=19

(Don't just read the quote, the video is over 2 mins long and full of Trump Supporter greatest hits.)

Son your as dumb as a box of rocks. God did not bless you with Intelligence or Wisdom. If you have a college degree, I would ask for a refund because that degree is not worth the paper that it's wr9tten on! Next Stupid Argument or Stupid Question Gcomeau.

So... you then. Gotcha.
Post by smr   » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:39 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

smr wrote:

gcomeau wrote:
Ok fess up, which one of you is this... smr or TFLY?

(Don't just read the quote, the video is over 2 mins long and full of Trump Supporter greatest hits.)

Son your as dumb as a box of rocks. God did not bless you with Intelligence or Wisdom. If you have a college degree, I would ask for a refund because that degree is not worth the paper that it's wr9tten on! Next Stupid Argument or Stupid Question Gcomeau.

Son, of you believe that then I gave you too much credit for your Intelligence level! A box of rocks has more intelligence than you.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:43 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:
smr wrote:

gcomeau wrote:
Ok fess up, which one of you is this... smr or TFLY?

Son, of you believe that then I gave you too much credit for your Intelligence level! A box of rocks has more intelligence than you.

You just quoted *your own post* then said if I believed it I was dumber than a box of rocks.

Hey look, we found a point of agreement.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:17 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

The latest from the Pathological Liar in chief...

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1181310151254532098

"When I took over our military, we did not have ammunition. I was told by a top general, maybe the top of them all, 'Sir, I'm sorry sir, we don't have ammunition.'"

The US Military...

...in 2017...

...with by far the largest defense budget on earth...

...did not have ammunition.

And a "top general" (conspicuously not named) told him this. (And then Trump fixed it, because he's such an amazing problem fixer)

If anyone believes one single word of that congratulations, you just qualified to be a contestant in our new "world's stupidest person" contest.

(PS: He followed that up later in the same press conference by claiming his approval rating went up 17 points in the last 3 days. Spoiler: nope)
Post by Dilandu   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:

The US Military...

...in 2017...

...with by far the largest defense budget on earth...

...did not have ammunition.

Which basically was a fact. During the Bush-Obama reign, not enough money were spend on ammunition, and some important areas - like production of explosives - fell into disrepair. Considering that Obama could not sleep one night before bombing someone (well, he have his Nobel Peace Prize, so he was obliged to suffice its highest standards), the US military spend some munitions faster, than they could be produced. Also, a lot of old ammunition of 1980s production was decommissioned in 2010s.

So it's just a pathological truth.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:11 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Dilandu wrote:So it's just a pathological truth.

By all means, provide a single objective source of the claim that the US military ran out of ammunition in 2017.

I'll wait.
Post by The E   » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:12 pm

The E
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:(PS: He followed that up later in the same press conference by claiming his approval rating went up 17 points in the last 3 days. Spoiler: nope)

Nonono, that one's entirely true and an objective fact: Trump asked a mirror how much it approves of him, and the results were 17 percent more approving than the last time he did that.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:01 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

So... yesterday there was much interest in wtf the Attorney General of the United States was doing having a private meeting with Rupert Murdoch.

Today Shep Smith is gone from Fox News.

There is much speculation. But what we know is that one of the only sources of actual factual reality on the Fox News channel was just removed in advance of election season after Trump had a fit yesterday that a Fox News poll showed 51% support for his impeachment and removal from office.
Post by Joat42   » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:08 pm

Joat42
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:So... yesterday there was much interest in wtf the Attorney General of the United States was doing having a private meeting with Rupert Murdoch.

Today Shep Smith is gone from Fox News.

There is much speculation. But what we know is that one of the only sources of actual factual reality on the Fox News channel was just removed in advance of election season after Trump had a fit yesterday that a Fox News poll showed 51% support for his impeachment and removal from office.

Well, he has been with Fox from the beginning and it was a totally different animal back then, and perhaps he finally got fed up with all the bullshit. And I guess having the chairman of Fox News breathing down your neck to tow to the party line gets old after awhile.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:03 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Treason :!:

Need we go further! Death is Death!

Return to Politics