Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Daryl   » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:18 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Speaking as a non US citizen, I don't think it is about political beliefs at all. It seems to me to be a discussion on common decency and truth.
Unless, the only way I could see politics coming into it, is that you believe that your political party condones people lying, being extremely bad mannered, and bullying.

smr wrote:Number One: Gcomeau, I see that your crying wolf again.

Number Twp: Why do I have to justify my political beliefs concerning Trump or the Republicans to a non USA citizen living in a a foreign country let alone a Canadian Citizen.?
Post by The E   » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:58 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Number Twp: Why do I have to justify my political beliefs concerning Trump or the Republicans to a non USA citizen living in a a foreign country let alone a Canadian Citizen.?

At this point, dear smr, it's not about seeing you defend anything.

It's all about seeing how much indefensible behaviour you're willing to tolerate without taking a stand.
Post by smr   » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:06 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

The E wrote:
smr wrote:Number Twp: Why do I have to justify my political beliefs concerning Trump or the Republicans to a non USA citizen living in a a foreign country let alone a Canadian Citizen.?

It's all about seeing how much indefensible behaviour you're willing to tolerate without taking a stand.

Funny you mention indefensible behavior, I believe about 2 or 3 years ago I called you out after attacking Trump's family and you justified your indefensible behavior! As I recall, you were going after Trump's wife and son. Also you were going after his grown children and their families in a series of forum posts. That means you are the hypocrite in my mind! Since that day, I have considered you a sub-human or a man child not worthy the title of a "Man"! We have had this discussion a couple of times and you still repeat the same disgusting behaviors.

Have a nice day and I still pray for your soul!
Post by Joat42   » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:47 am

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:Funny you mention indefensible behavior, I believe about 2 or 3 years ago I called you out after attacking Trump's family and you justified your indefensible behavior! As I recall, you were going after Trump's wife and son. Also you were going after his grown children and their families in a series of forum posts. That means you are the hypocrite in my mind! Since that day, I have considered you a sub-human or a man child not worthy the title of a "Man"! We have had this discussion a couple of times and you still repeat the same disgusting behaviors.

Have a nice day and I still pray for your soul!

It's not about The E, it's about you accepting behavior from one person but not from another.

Just take Trump's attacks on a multitude of people, do you also consider him a hypocrite, subhuman/man-child not worthy of the title of a "Man" ?

If not, guess who the real hypocrite is...

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:24 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:
The E wrote:

Funny you mention indefensible behavior, I believe about 2 or 3 years ago I called you out after attacking Trump's family and you justified your indefensible behavior! As I recall, you were going after Trump's wife and son. Also you were going after his grown children and their families in a series of forum posts.

As I recall you were repeatedly asked to show where The E had done that and you constantly refused to.

Care to do so now? Or will you just be remaining completely full of crap?
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:06 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Curious what mental gymnastics our resident Trump apologists are going to use to justify backstabbing the Kurds...

Edit: And just to be clear, this is what power mad derangement looks like on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 88801?s=20

It's like he hired Kim Jong Un's speechwriter.
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:02 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Curious what mental gymnastics our resident Trump apologists are going to use to justify backstabbing the Kurds...

Edit: And just to be clear, this is what power mad derangement looks like on Twitter:

I see even many leading republican sensotors have been beating up on Trump over this one.
Post by smr   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:15 am

smr
Vice Admiral

isaac_newton wrote:
gcomeau wrote:Curious what mental gymnastics our resident Trump apologists are going to use to justify backstabbing the Kurds...

I see even many leading republican sensotors have been beating up on Trump over this one.

The Demoncrats are getting desperate because their repeating the same pattern of allegations that happened in the Kavanaugh hoax (hearing).

Question 1: why did they(Intelligence Professionals) change the rules to allow 2nd and 3rd hand information? (This happened just before the disclosure of the whistle blower allegations.)

Question 2: why did Adam Schiff lie about meeting with the whistle blower? How long did Adam Schiff know about the allegations? Why did AS(Adam Schiff) send his aide to Ukraine in late August?

The problem was/is that Trump with the permission of government of Ukraine produced the Transcript? The whistle blower just became a non entity because he has no 1st hand information. That Transcript is harmless and benign. This makes the whistle blower information debunked and totally takes the steam out of the Demoncrat Impeachment Train.

Another mistake was the demand for documents about Ukraine from the State Department. Why is that a mistake? Those documents are all in the Committee hearing records. They are not accessible unless their is a formal impeachment vote. That means Biden, Clinton,Pelosi, Schiff, and others will go down in discovery during Impeachment. Nancy and Adam...have been check mated on this issue! Meanwhile, the Barr investigations into happened with Obama gate, Spy gate, and the other investigations continue.

I am sorry Gcomeau, you seem to be having a terrible year about Trump and it's only going to get worse. I expect the Demoncrats to impeach Trump on some Trumped up charge. That will result in a total sweep of both houses and the Presidency for the Republicans. Remember the Trump Train is just getting started. Their is limited room on the Trump train. I guess you better get used to losing.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:29 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:
isaac_newton wrote:I see even many leading republican sensotors have been beating up on Trump over this one.

The Demoncrats are getting desperate because their repeating the same pattern of allegations that happened in the Kavanaugh hoax (hearing).

Yes, a professional in the intelligence community blew the whistle to a Trump appointed Inspector General who CONFIRMED the complaint as both credible and urgent and this is ALL A HOAX!

Go away until you're ready to have an honest discussion.

Question 1: why did they(Intelligence Professionals) change the rules to allow 2nd and 3rd hand information? (This happened just before the disclosure of the whistle blower allegations.)

This never happened. The law has always allowed second hand information because OF COURSE it does. Stop believing right wing propaganda.

Question 2: why did Adam Schiff lie about meeting with the whistle blower?

Schiff never met the whistleblower. Nobody lied about anything. The sequence of events was:

1. Whistleblower reported the problem to CIA Counsel.
2. Nothing happened, report got quashed.
3. Whistleblower contacted the appropriate congressional oversight body and talked to A STAFFER. The Staffer recommended they file a report with the Inspector General.
4. The Whistleblower did so.
5. The staffer mentioned to Schiff that there could be a whistleblower complaint heading their way.

ALL AS IS SUPPOSED TO FREAKING HAPPEN. That is how the whistleblower process is SUPPOSED to work. Congress is the oversight body the law says whistleblower complaints come to. There are contact pages on the official congressional websites called "blow the whistle" for whistleblowers in government agencies to use to contact congress ffs.

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/whistle/

THIS IS PART OF CONGRESS'S JOB.

The problem was/is that Trump with the permission of government of Ukraine produced the Transcript? The whistle blower just became a non entity because he has no 1st hand information.

His information came from people with direct access to the events, and try to pay attention to this next part, WAS CONFIRMED BY THE INSPECTOR GENERAL AND THEN THE CALL SUMMARY (not transcript).

So in a sense, yes the whistleblower is now less important because they already did the important part for them and what is going to happen next is dragging all the first hand participants in to testify. Which the White House is desperately trying to stonewall which is only going to add another obstruction charge to the impeachment articles if they keep defying lawful subpoenas.

That Transcript is harmless and benign.

That transcript shows the president of the United States using congressionally approved security aid to extort a foreign head of state into interfering in US elections, and telling him to work through his personal attorney and political operative to do so.

You have an absolutely demented understanding of the meaning of the words "harmless" and "benign".
Post by smr   » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:11 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

You have been right how many times in the last 3 years about Trump?

Here let me refresh your memory...

I remember you saying that HRC was pure as snow and allegations are a Republican hoax. Next, the allegations about Biden corruption is a conspiracy theory. I suspect your views cause your logic center to hibernate whenever you discuss Trump or politics.

Return to Politics