Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Leathbound On Basilisk Station

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Leathbound On Basilisk Station
Post by ggrosskopf   » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:31 pm

ggrosskopf
Midshipman

Re: Leathbound On Basilisk Station
Post by Cartref   » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

I am lucky enough to have all but one of the Leather bound edition, but missed out on the Short Victorious War.

Unfortunate, the last time I saw a price on it was on Amazon and it was over USD900 :o
Post by Ikepuska   » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Ikepuska
Midshipman

Yeah, for me it's Honor of the Queen.

I had almost no access to internet between 2013 and 2015, and so when I regained it, I found out that these books were coming out. I have been trying to get the ones I missed ever since. Just one left! I also have no idea why Short Victorious War is green. Does anyone know?

On that topic are there any announcements for the next two leather bound releases? I haven't seen any dates yet, and usually they have at least the next book lined up for order
Post by Jonathan_S   » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:01 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

Ikepuska wrote:Yeah, for me it's Honor of the Queen.

I had almost no access to internet between 2013 and 2015, and so when I regained it, I found out that these books were coming out. I have been trying to get the ones I missed ever since. Just one left! I also have no idea why Short Victorious War is green. Does anyone know?

On that topic are there any announcements for the next two leather bound releases? I haven't seen any dates yet, and usually they have at least the next book lined up for order

My copy of Mission of Honor just came in; but I haven't seen anything about when special editions of A Rising Thunder or Uncompromising Honor might be released.
Post by Cartref   » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:36 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Someone usually posts when a new book becomes out someone normally posts a message.

They have done so for most of the books
Post by saber964   » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:51 pm

saber964
Admiral

Jonathan_S wrote:
Ikepuska wrote:Yeah, for me it's Honor of the Queen.

My copy of Mission of Honor just came in; but I haven't seen anything about when special editions of A Rising Thunder or Uncompromising Honor might be released.

The Leather bound books are twenty year anniversary editions. So looks for them twenty years after publication of the original book.
Post by Duckk   » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

O_o

It most definitely has not been 20 years for the last 4 leatherbounds (2000, 2002, 2005, 2010).
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope

Return to Honorverse