Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

The newest right-wing hero?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
The newest right-wing hero?
Post by Michael Everett   » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Note - This post represents my natural sarcasm and does not reflect my own political beliefs.

It is with great satisfaction that I confirm the newest member in the Hall of Right-Wing Martyrs, a man who sacrificed himself in an attempt to kill an entire camp of Illegal Immigrants.
The Heroic Willem Van Spronsen threw firebombs at a number of propane tanks at the holding camp in Tacoma (Washington). Had the firebombs reached their target rather than falling short, the resulting explosions and fire would have killed hundreds of illegal immigrants, if not more with many being trampled in the resulting stampedes.
Unfortunately for this anti-immigrant strike, Willem was cut down a hail of bullets before he could attain even a single-digit kill-count.
His actions have been praised by such luminaries as Shaun King, meaning that further attempts to slay those seeking to steal American Jobs may be expected.

Okay, back to normal. Ending sarcasm.
Does anyone on this site support the firebombing of migrants?
Anyone? (I don't...)
Apparently Shaun King does...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Re: The newest right-wing hero?
Post by Dilandu   » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:36 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

Er... as far as I managed to get from this whole mess of confusing facts, the Willem Van Spronsen AKA Emma Durutti (probably transgender; not exactly clear) was antifascist and anarchist, and seems to be targeting not the center itself, but trying to destroy the deportation buses of ICE.

In short, it seems that he was not attacking the detained illegals, but instead acted against DETAINERS of the ICE center. I.e. he probably viewed himself as sort-of noble liberator, staging a mass escape.

Of course, it's how I figured out the situation. May be mistaken, of course.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:28 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Dilandu wrote:Er... as far as I managed to get from this whole mess of confusing facts, the Willem Van Spronsen AKA Emma Durutti (probably transgender; not exactly clear) was antifascist and anarchist, and seems to be targeting not the center itself, but trying to destroy the deportation buses of ICE.

In short, it seems that he was not attacking the detained illegals, but instead acted against DETAINERS of the ICE center. I.e. he probably viewed himself as sort-of noble liberator, staging a mass escape.

Of course, it's how I figured out the situation. May be mistaken, of course.

That is certainly the predominant assesment of the locals.

It is also the assesment of the national news:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-m ... -manifesto

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... on-center/

The big hint is that the assailant was a transgendered person.

Fortunately; the assailant was to limp wristed to handle the recoil from his rifle.
Post by noblehunter   » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:30 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

The bit about the attacker being Trans was proven incorrect.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:35 pm

TFLYTSNBN

noblehunter wrote:The bit about the attacker being Trans was proven incorrect.

With liberals, you can never really discern if they are transgendered or simply suffering from either a testosterone or estrogen defeciency.
Post by Donnachaidh   » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

Fly: Please review the Politics Subforum Rules Addendum

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The big hint is that the assailant was a transgendered person.

Fortunately; the assailant was to limp wristed to handle the recoil from his rifle.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:With liberals, you can never really discern if they are transgendered or simply suffering from either a testosterone or estrogen defeciency.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:04 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Donnachaidh wrote:Fly: Please review the Politics Subforum Rules Addendum

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The big hint is that the assailant was a transgendered person.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:With liberals, you can never really discern if they are transgendered or simply suffering from either a testosterone or estrogen defeciency.

My interpretation of the rules is that you do not make disparaging remarks about the gender or orientation of other forum posters. It seems perfectly reasonable to take notice that the perpetrator of a violent terrorist assault was identified by the MSM as "transgendered." It is also reasonable to make a joke about why the perpetrator of the terrorist attack was misidentified as "transgendered" and has no profeciency with firearms.

More importantly; my jests about the perp and liberals are far, far more reasonable than Michelle Everett starting this thread by misidentifying the perpetrator of this terrorist assault as a "right wing hero" when even most of the MSM accounts of the assault identify him as a left wing, Antifa liberal. I can not believe that Michael Everett is so stupid that he was not aware of the terrorist's political affilliation before he started this topic.
Post by Donnachaidh   » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:39 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

I would call your comments borderline not because of who you targeted but what you said. The way you used those comparisons, you clearly consider it bad for someone to be transgender or homosexual, which I argue is sexist and homophobic.

Also you did directly attack liberals which you've attacked other members of this forum for being in the past.

TL;DR: You attacked people based on gender identity and sexual orientation.

As far as what Michael Everett said, I don't know what they knew when or what their sources were but it's not equivalent to what you were saying since even it was was intended to spread disinformation about the perpetrator of the attack (and this would be a pretty stupid place to do that since the readership is so low compared to other places).

Also, given your posting history, calling Michael Everett Michelle Everett comes across as attempting to denigrate anything they said by implying they are feminine and therefore should be ignored.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Donnachaidh wrote:Fly: Please review the Politics Subforum Rules Addendum

My interpretation of the rules is that you do not make disparaging remarks about the gender or orientation of other forum posters. It seems perfectly reasonable to take notice that the perpetrator of a violent terrorist assault was identified by the MSM as "transgendered." It is also reasonable to make a joke about why the perpetrator of the terrorist attack was misidentified as "transgendered" and has no profeciency with firearms.

More importantly; my jests about the perp and liberals are far, far more reasonable than Michelle Everett starting this thread by misidentifying the perpetrator of this terrorist assault as a "right wing hero" when even most of the MSM accounts of the assault identify him as a left wing, Antifa liberal. I can not believe that Michael Everett is so stupid that he was not aware of the terrorist's political affilliation before he started this topic.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:57 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Well holy crap.

I could claim that my spell checker and my massively oversized digits got the best of me.

However; I honestly get confused about the gender identity of Michelle vs Michael.

In this case, the misuse was purely unintentional and I actually do apologise for that.

This forum certainly demonstrated how far the Overton Window has shifted in recent years. As I posted earlier, it has gotten so extreme that some gender ambiguous, hate mongering bigot who is allowed to be a school teacher can get a mother investigated by the State for assuring her six year old daughter that she is a girl rather than a boy. This investigation might result in the girl's abusive father getting custody of her.

I am sorry if this offends you, but I will not yield to your extreme political correctness. If this gets me banned from David Weber's website, so be it.
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:40 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I honestly get confused about the gender identity of Michelle vs Michael.

It's far more complex than that, fly.
In various cultures, Michelle is also a man's name. While I am not actually from one of those cultures, I can easily understand how one such as yourself could be confused.

However, I think I may as well drive the point home.

*ahem*
Unlike a certain edgelord that keeps getting his trousers wet,
I have to take a step back when using the urinals.

There. Reminder and... written slap on the wrist.
:twisted:
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics