Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Trump is a pathological liar

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Post by chuckpeterson   » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:17 pm

chuckpeterson
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.
https://www.healthline.com/health/pathological-liar

This is a mental illness
,.,,.There is one person who we do not want to have a mental illness.

,.,.,That is the one who controls our army

.,;.,That is the one who controls our navy

,.;.,That is the one who controls our air force

,.'.;That is the one who has the executive order that can bring death

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

';.,I say No!!!!!!.........

;,'What say you-?

(:-
:roll:
Re: Trump is a pathological liar
Post by Dilandu   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:05 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Well, he seems to be much more careful in using military force than two previous presidents... So, maybe not much a problem)
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by Imaginos1892   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

chuckpeterson wrote:Trump is a pathological liar

Well, duh…

He's a politician! It's a job qualification! Reminds me of 0bama, and Holder, and both Clintons…
———————————
Why do so many idiots believe that the way to solve our problems is to keep voting for the same shitheads that caused them?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:15 am

TFLYTSNBN

Imaginos1892 wrote:

Well, duh…

He's a politician! It's a job qualification! Reminds me of 0bama, and Holder, and both Clintons…
———————————
Why do so many idiots believe that the way to solve our problems is to keep voting for the same shitheads that caused them?

It really wasn't drug abuse because Bill didn't inhale.

It really wasn't adultery because Monica, like Amanda Marshall, didn't swallow.
Post by Donnachaidh   » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:26 am

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

YAY! What-about-ism!

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Imaginos1892 wrote:Well, duh…

———————————

It really wasn't drug abuse because Bill didn't inhale.

It really wasn't adultery because Monica, like Amanda Marshall, didn't swallow.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:00 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:

Well, duh…

Oh FFS, no. No it is not remotely similar.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Obama:
  • True : 123 (20%)
  • Mostly True : 165 (27%)
  • Half True : 161 (26%)
  • Mostly False : 71 (12%)
  • False : 71 (12%)
  • Pants On Fire : 9 (1%)

Trump:
  • True : 32 (5%)
  • Mostly True : 74 (11%)
  • Half True : 97 (14%)
  • Mostly False : 146 (21%)
  • False : 242 (35%)
  • Pants On Fire : 103 (15%)

For one telling the truth is the norm, for one lying is the norm. LOOK at those "Pants on fire lies" numbers for fucks sake.

And those are just major consequential evaluated statements that made the list. It does not take into account the breathtaking frequency and scope of Trump's lying. He lies about everything, big and small. He lies with insistent repetitiveness even when his lies are pointed out. Fact checkers at the Washington Post had to INVENT A NEW SCORING SYSTEM to account for the fact that when Trump is just flat out caught in a bald face no questions about it objective lie he JUST KEEPS ENDLESSLY REPEATING THE LIE.

Obama said "you can keep your doctor" (A basically true fucking statement) and US Conservative lost their collective minds about what a giant massive liar he was for his entire presidency.

An actual pathological liar is now in the White House and suddenly it's "politicians lie! It's normal!" because there is an "(R)" beside his name instead of a "(D)".
Post by smr   » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:34 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

chuckpeterson wrote:

Well, duh…

———————————

Not to mention both Bush Presidents could be said to speak with forked tongue. HRC has never ever lied or broken the law. I mean she deleted all those emails and destroyed all those cell phones. For heaven sake she obstructed Justice. :x :P

Return to Politics