Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Arrests, arrests, arrests!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Arrests, arrests, arrests!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:35 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I see that someone in Great Britain is finally figuring things out.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -austerity

England is nowabout where the US was in 1965.

Of course the diligence of the police can be negated by an uncooperative populace.

I expect the homicide rate to double during the next five years.

Now popping popcorn.
Re: Arrests, arrests, arrests!
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I expect the homicide rate to double during the next five years.

And yet it will have to keep doubling to even get close to America's bloodletting...
:roll:
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:03 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:I expect the homicide rate to double during the next five years.

And yet it will have to keep doubling to even get close to America's bloodletting...

Double your homicide rate twice and you will have surpassed the US.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... gmarch2018
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:21 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Michael Everett wrote:And yet it will have to keep doubling to even get close to America's bloodletting...

It is mindblowing you say that in a thread where you repeatedly insist that US gun policies are better at keeping homicides down and you don't even blink...
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:30 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

It is mindblowing you say that in a thread where you repeatedly insist that US gun policies are better at keeping homicides down and you don't even blink...

Where have I ever made that claim my major point?

I keep tormenting you folks with evidence that there are other factors that make guns irrelevant. Citing demographic s is of course politically incorrect even when talking about gender or age structure. You folks steadfastly refuse to consider clearance rates, arrest rates, prosecution rates, conviction rates or sentences.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:02 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
gcomeau wrote:[

Where have I ever made that claim my major point?

Looser gun control allowing people to defend themselves with guns and thus prevent themselves getting murdered is a pretty damn central theme of the entire gun rights narrative. In which you are participating.

I keep tormenting you folks with evidence that there are other factors that make guns irrelevant.

The only thing you are doing is causing widespread eye rolling at your invincible cluelessness as you insist on continuing to post irrelevencies.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:07 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

Where did I say that?

My primary argument is that there are many, many other factors that affect homicide rates. Demographics including gender and age as well as race, and more importantly the competence and dilligence of police as well as the courts.

England and Wales have enjoyed an extremely low homicide rate in part because their police were so effective. Now the cops are becoming less effective and the SHTF.

Return to Politics