Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests

People's Navy Battle Squadron 38

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
People's Navy Battle Squadron 38
Post by CaptainPerseus   » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:19 pm

CaptainPerseus
Ensign

I'm not certain anyone will know, but does anyone know which of the earlier books mentions Battle Squadron 38 of the People's Navy? I'm assuming it's after The Short Victorious War and before War of Honor, but I don't know which book. Thank you ahead of time for anyone that can help me out.
Re: People's Navy Battle Squadron 38
Post by munroburton   » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:34 pm

munroburton
Admiral

I'm not sure it's mentioned at all. Searching my entire kindle only provides one result for "Battle Squadron 38", from At All Costs and it's in the dramatis personae:

Waldberg, Konteradmiral Syou-tung, IAN - CO, Battle Squadron 38, IAN

There are two hits for "Battle Squadron Thirty-Eight", both also from AAC and referring to the same Imperial Anderman Navy squadron under Konteradmiral Waldberg's command.
Re: People's Navy Battle Squadron 38
Post by Theemile   » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

munroburton wrote:I'm not sure it's mentioned at all. Searching my entire kindle only provides one result for "Battle Squadron 38", from At All Costs and it's in the dramatis personae:

Waldberg, Konteradmiral Syou-tung, IAN - CO, Battle Squadron 38, IAN

There are two hits for "Battle Squadron Thirty-Eight", both also from AAC and referring to the same Imperial Anderman Navy squadron under Konteradmiral Waldberg's command.

Is there a specific reason why you are looking for it? Some other detail might assist us finding it for you.
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."

Return to Honorverse