Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests

Short Stories

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Short Stories
Post by CaptainPerseus   » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:55 pm

CaptainPerseus
Ensign

I thought of a third short story I wouldn't mind reading: what happened to Maitland Askew, the young Frontier Fleet lieutenant that was banished from SLNS Jean Bart by Josef Byng's staff operations officer. We see him on SLNS Restitution when SLNS Jean Bart is destroyed at the Second Battle of New Tuscany in Storm from the Shadows. I always imagined he would have ended up as one of the Ghost Hunters or maybe decided to say "Screw it! I'm immigrating to Manticore!"
Post by Eagleeye   » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:16 am

Eagleeye
Commodore

Brigade XO wrote:I could be wrong but the 1st time Honor met Emily was when Emily invited Honor to her house (with Hamish) to confront the situation of Honor being pregnant with Hamish's child.

If I remember correctly, Honor and Emily met during "War of Honor", as the Conservatives tried to make a scandal out of Honors relationship with Hamish. Emily put an end to that silliness ...
Post by roseandheather   » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:54 am

roseandheather
Admiral

I want the story of the civil war that occurred immediately in the aftermath of the Theisman Coup. I want to know how Eloise and Tom between them rebuilt the government. I want to know exactly what happened in the Haven system during those 18 months between Theisman shooting Saint-Just and the opening of WoH.

...I mean, I want a hell of a lot more than that, but it's a start.
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by cthia   » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:19 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

roseandheather wrote:I want the story of the civil war that occurred immediately in the aftermath of the Theisman Coup. I want to know how Eloise and Tom between them rebuilt the government. I want to know exactly what happened in the Haven system during those 18 months between Theisman shooting Saint-Just and the opening of WoH.

...I mean, I want a hell of a lot more than that, but it's a start.

That part is easy dear . . .

Plenty of merriment, champagne, booze, and gnashing of teeth in roasted turkey and steak. 'Ouch!'

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse