Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:35 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Corrected Link. Sorry my bad...I linked to the wrong article.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42305/br ... an-saavedr
Post by smr   » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:59 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau, you forgot to kiss the Ring of President (King) Trump. Quick kneel and kiss the ring! :D In all seriousness, you must be hating life. Steele is going before Durham to testify. That is extremely interesting. One wonders what he revelations will he reveal. Lots of Demoncrats and Obama officials are getting nervous. My wife has popped some popcorn and refreshed the Margaritas. 2019 is turning into a very interesting year.
Last edited by smr on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:02 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Gcomeau, you forgot to kiss the Ring of President (King) Trump. Quick kneel and kiss the ring! :D In all seriousness, you must be hating life. Steele is going before Durham to testify. That is extremely interesting. One wonders what he revelations will he reveal. Lots of Demoncrats and Obama officials are getting nervous. My wife has popped some popcorn and freshed the Margaritas. 2019 is turning into a very interesting year.

Oh ffs... :roll:
Post by Joat42   » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:<snip>

Perhaps you could benefit from taking proverbs 17:28 to heart.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:56 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Joat42 wrote:
smr wrote:<snip>

Perhaps you could benefit from taking proverbs 17:28 to heart.

Thank you for telling me to sit down and shut up. I appreciate you trying to silence my voice. Here's some advice back, if you don't like my posts then don't read them!

Have a bless day!
Post by cthia   » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:40 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

If Mpeachment is too much for you . . .

MPRISONMENT
ALL
GOOD
ASSHOLE

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:32 am

smr
Vice Admiral

cthia wrote:If Mpeachment is too much for you . . .

MPRISONMENT
ALL
GOOD
ASSHOLE

This one sucks...sorry. I loved the other take on MAGA because that made me laugh.
Post by cthia   » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:22 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I can not even imagine what it's like in the Kellyanne Conway household. Only that it never sleeps like New York.

"Are you happy asshole, now that I may be fired!?"

The sounds of dishes breaking.

"Maybe you can change your tune and suck up to Trump now, and maybe get me pardoned from the federal crime of violating the Hatch Act and maybe keep my job. Asshole."

Oh yea. Things are lively in the Conway household these days.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:42 pm

TFLYTSNBN

smr wrote:Gcomeau, you forgot to kiss the Ring of President (King) Trump. Quick kneel and kiss the ring! :D In all seriousness, you must be hating life. Steele is going before Durham to testify. That is extremely interesting. One wonders what he revelations will he reveal. Lots of Demoncrats and Obama officials are getting nervous. My wife has popped some popcorn and refreshed the Margaritas. 2019 is turning into a very interesting year.

Trump is not wearing the ring on his finger.

Liberals should kiss the ring like they love him.
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:39 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Curious, another Clinton Foundation official has just disappeared. I wonder if this individual was Arkanasided or just had to disappear due to the current Federal Investigation. He worked with Hilary and Bill closely, he took in the money. Another fact, he worked closely with Tony Rodham. Could his disappearance and Tony's passing be connected?

Return to Politics