Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Oil All Gone In 38 Years!!!!!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Oil All Gone In 38 Years!!!!!
Post by smr   » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:59 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I Know Oil and Gas. What made SMR decide to invest in Israel. During Harvey most my wealth was wiped out. My house flooded (house I own for 20 years) during Hurricane Harvey. This house has been in the family for 50 years and that house has never flooded until Harvey. The house has been paid off and was not insured. So I prayed a prayer of prosperity for myself and neighbors. I had several dreams about what I should do. Once incident in particular convinced me to invest in Oil and Gas. This story about an Secretary for a Oil Company that invested. She had seen all the seismic surveys that went across her boss's desk. She bought a bunch of Ranch land that had oil on it. She made sure that the land had the minerals rights go with it. She sold the rights to the oil for about 60 million dollars. The oil company paid for the road onto the ranch and drilled on the land.

That is the reason she is she is rich.

Why Israel?
I learned about this field from investigating George Papadopoulos. George P. specialty is oil and Israel. I have been really interested in the Russian Collusion Hoax ,Obamagate, and Spygate. Look at what the 3d and 4d maps show, the maps show the largest single deposit of oil. This oil deposit would be the deepest producing oil field in the world but it's 4x's the size of the largest known oil field in the World. The biggest problem I see is where the oil field is located in Golan Heights. This 1 fact explains why Trump moved the embassy and also recognized Israel's claim to the Golan Heights. Israel is sitting on the largest gas field in the world and the largest oil field in the world. Yes, I can lose all my money and that terrifies me but I still have a pension.

chuckpeterson wrote:
smr wrote:I hate stats because they can be so easily manipulated. I noticed that they did not put Israel on that list. That country is sitting on the largest oil field in the World.
:lol:
Israel's proved reserves of oil are at 11.5 million barrels and its proved reserves of natural gas are at 10.1 trillion cubic feet (Tcf).

The United States Energy Information Administration predicted in 2006 that world consumption of oil will increase to 98.3 million barrels per day (15,630,000 m3/d) (mbd) in 2015

Israel has 11 million barrels while the world consumes 98 million barrels in a day.
And Israel stole those reserves from the Palestinians :evil:

What a joke,
:lol:
Post by The E   » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:06 pm

The E
Admiral

This story about an Secretary for a Oil Company that invested. She had seen all the seismic surveys that went across her boss's desk. She bought a bunch of Ranch land that had oil on it. She made sure that the land had the minerals rights go with it. She sold the rights to the oil for about 60 million dollars. The oil company paid for the road onto the ranch and drilled on the land.

Ah, yes, insider trading, how very inspirational.
Post by Daryl   » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Forget the oil, if you have access to 4d map technology you are ahead of all of us. Assuming that the fourth dimension is time, what's next week's lottery numbers?
I am sorry about the flooding of your house and you have mentioned it a few times so it obviously was traumatic, but not being insured is illogical.
Post by smr   » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:08 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Daryl wrote:Forget the oil, if you have access to 4d map technology you are ahead of all of us. Assuming that the fourth dimension is time, what's next week's lottery numbers?
I am sorry about the flooding of your house and you have mentioned it a few times so it obviously was traumatic, but not being insured is illogical.

4d Mapping Technology is 3D Mapping Technology on steroids. (marketing gimmick for the software vendor companies)
Post by The E   » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:55 am

The E
Admiral

Daryl wrote:Forget the oil, if you have access to 4d map technology you are ahead of all of us. Assuming that the fourth dimension is time, what's next week's lottery numbers?

Ahh, but don't you understand? Just like the inspirational figure he cited earlier in his post, using proprietary information to swindle the original inhabitants of an area out of reaping the benefit of this windfall discovery, Israel is stealing from Syria.

How very ~inspired~.

Return to Politics