Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: edgeworthy and 6 guests

Boycotting Movies

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by Dilandu   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:31 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Posts: 2145
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
By the time that the Facism and National Socialism movements arose, the Jewish/American "mobsters" had evolved into legitimate proffessionals and retailer, and were replaced by either Irish/American mobsters or Italian/American mobsters, both of whom were predominantly Catholic.

Very, very few police officers in modern America are Jewish and even fewer were Jewish back in the 1930s. Black police officers were almost non existant until well after World War 2.

Stop spewing feces and deal with reality.


...Idiot.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/06 ... &auto=webp

Samuel J. Battle, first black NY police officer. Joined the department in 1911, became officer in 1941.

Image

Meyer Lansky, highly prominent figure in illegal gambling in 1930s.

The whole story:

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-a ... s-vs-nazis

It's truly ironic, that I, Russian, knew US history MUCH better than self-proclaimed "US republican patriot".
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:37 am

TFLYTSNBN
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Daryl wrote:A current topic in our country is how a prominent footballer (in Rugby Union, proper football) is in trouble because he keeps tweeting that gays will go to hell. He is in a fundamentalist Christian sect.
Because of this his $4M contract has been torn up, and he is suing. He does seem to be unaware of the quote attributed to Christ that "A camel has more chance of passing through an eye of a needle, than a rich man into heaven".



I would be interested in seeing the actual tweets rather than your interpretation of the tweets.

More importantly, Chris Evans is NOT going to loose his lucrative movie contract because of his hateful tweet accusing people he has never met of being repressed homosexuals.

The double standard demonstrated by these two celebreties demonstrates why the "gay pride" (movement which did have legitimate grievances) has evolved into a gay tyrany which seeks to demonize anyone who will not get down on their knees to embrace the homosexual lifestyle. (Imagery intentional.) Those totalitarian imbeciles even suggested that the straight pride people should express themselves by marching in the gay pride parade!

I understand that Chris Evans has a brother who is gay. I suspect that his brother has been mistreated by a small number of people. However; Chris Evans should be perceptive enough to understand that people who want to march to celebrate straight pride might not be hateful. They are merely tired of being demonized for not being politically correct.
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by Dilandu   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:41 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Posts: 2145
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

TFLYTSNBN wrote: Those totalitarian imbeciles even suggested that the straight pride people should express themselves by marching in the gay pride parade!


Your substandard American-made brain seems unable to process the simple idea, that the common gay & straight pride parade would be the most effective way to disperse tensions and demonstrate unity and equality in both civil rights and attitude.
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:58 am

TFLYTSNBN
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Dilandu wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:
By the time that the Facism and National Socialism movements arose, the Jewish/American "mobsters" had evolved into legitimate proffessionals and retailer, and were replaced by either Irish/American mobsters or Italian/American mobsters, both of whom were predominantly Catholic.

Very, very few police officers in modern America are Jewish and even fewer were Jewish back in the 1930s. Black police officers were almost non existant until well after World War 2.

Stop spewing feces and deal with reality.


...Idiot.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/06 ... &auto=webp

Samuel J. Battle, first black NY police officer. Joined the department in 1911, became officer in 1941.

Image

Meyer Lansky, highly prominent figure in illegal gambling in 1930s.

The whole story:

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-a ... s-vs-nazis

It's truly ironic, that I, Russian, knew US history MUCH better than self-proclaimed "US republican patriot".



So you "refute" my point that few police officers in NYC were black back in the 1930s by citing the example of the first black cop who was extremely controversial because he was black? You just made my point for me.

Oh yes, there were some jews involved in the mob, but they were far from predominant and they certainly were not the enforcers.

You seem to be celebrating political violence against people of opposing political viewpoints. I myself feel no need to react violently to people of oppossing political views peacefully demonstrating to express their political opinions.
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by Dilandu   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:12 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Posts: 2145
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

TFLYTSNBN wrote:

So you "refute" my point that few police officers in NYC were black back in the 1930s by citing the example of the first black cop who was extremely controversial because he was black? You just made my point for me.

Oh yes, there were some jews involved in the mob, but they were far from predominant and they certainly were not the enforcers.

You seem to be celebrating political violence against people of opposing political viewpoints. I myself feel no need to react violently to people of oppossing political views peacefully demonstrating to express their political opinions.


Your point does not need to be refuted, because you have no point. Your knowledge of your own country history is just utterly pathetic. Well, what other could we expect of classic internet tough guy?

And yes, I hate Nazi. I despise racists, bigots and homophobes. Is that clear?
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:25 pm

TFLYTSNBN
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Dilandu wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

So you "refute" my point that few police officers in NYC were black back in the 1930s by citing the example of the first black cop who was extremely controversial because he was black? You just made my point for me.

Oh yes, there were some jews involved in the mob, but they were far from predominant and they certainly were not the enforcers.

You seem to be celebrating political violence against people of opposing political viewpoints. I myself feel no need to react violently to people of oppossing political views peacefully demonstrating to express their political opinions.


Your point does not need to be refuted, because you have no point. Your knowledge of your own country history is just utterly pathetic. Well, what other could we expect of classic internet tough guy?

And yes, I hate Nazi. I despise racists, bigots and homophobes. Is that clear?



Actually, my knowledge of my own country's history is just fine. You are the one who is ignorant.

The fact that the Soviet Union imploded because Russians were terrafied of the prospect of becoming the minority confirms that you are the racists.

Here is a video from a classic American movie that illustrates the attitude that most New Yorkers would have had to African-American police officers.

https://youtu.be/vcZ9ku_wInw
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 pm

TFLYTSNBN
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

If African American police officers had been common in New York, Mr Battle would not have encountered this reaction.

https://youtu.be/x0pPPkkT7GI
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:09 am

TFLYTSNBN
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

I want to explain why I take exception to Chris Evans tweets. It is not that I thought that he was gay or knew that his brother was gay. I really do not care what their sexuality is. I took exception to Evans being so hostile to people of divergent political views that he resorted to the stereotypical, knee jerk tactic of accussing them of being repressed homosexuals. Grow up.

My distrust of the LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) political tyrany has just been validated.


A member of my wife's family is having a close encounter of the worst kind with the gay mafia. Her cousin who has endured an acrymonious divorce from an abusive husband (a true heterosexual ass hole) has a little girl who is in the first grade. (School year just ended). She had some type of cross dressing teansgender or just transvestite music teacher who took great exception to the fact that this mother had encouraged her daughter to self identify as a girl. This imbecilic teacher insists that every child should be indoctrinated with the concept that they are both male and female even though some 95% of people are unambiguously male or female heterosexuals. This malignant teacher then contacted its fellow LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual), (aka faggot) activists at the department of human services to launch an investigation of this mother for abusing her child. This development is now being exploited by the heterosexual asshole ex-husband / father to petition for custody. Giving this dad custody of the child would be a death sentence.

Excuse the Hell out of me but you LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) people are NOT normal. You are a very small percentage of the population. You should NOT be allowed to impose your deviant sexuality on the majority just so that you will not feel oppressed any more than the majority should be allowed to persecute you for being different. More importantly, you should NOT be allowed to persecute a mother and child who have already endured abuse from a heterosexual asshole.

Chill out.

Unless the organizers of this straight pride parade intend to have their parade at the same time as your LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) pride parade and in close proximity, there is no threat to you, just your political agenda.

Rather than reflexively accuse people who want to have a straight pride parade of being closet homosexuals and Nazis, just SHUT THE FUCK UP,
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:14 am

TFLYTSNBN
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Dilandu wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote: Those totalitarian imbeciles even suggested that the straight pride people should express themselves by marching in the gay pride parade!


Your substandard American-made brain seems unable to process the simple idea, that the common gay & straight pride parade would be the most effective way to disperse tensions and demonstrate unity and equality in both civil rights and attitude.



Your substandard Russian made brain seems unable to process the simple idea that first demonizing people who want to have a straight pride parade then demanding that they should join the LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) pride parade is political subjurgation.

This is why a straight pride parade is needed.
Top
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by Dilandu   » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:58 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Posts: 2145
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Excuse the Hell out of me but you LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) people are NOT normal. You are a very small percentage of the population. You should NOT be allowed to impose your deviant sexuality on the majority just so that you will not feel oppressed any more than the majority should be allowed to persecute you for being different.


Nah, no need to excuse you. You are just a typical Nazi with a substandard brain (if this sorry collection of neurons could even be called a brain, of course), nothing more.

P.S. The probability of your story being made up in nearly 99,9%, due to it being absolutely cliched. Sorry, but I read it at least twice before. Not gonna take it even if you pay me for that.
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top

Return to Politics