Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests

Gun control really, really works.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Gun control really, really works.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat May 25, 2019 3:37 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Daryl wrote:I'll bite, what's a "Knights of Pythius lodge"? Some secret society?

Not a secret society, but they do have their secret rituals. IMHO, the local lodge or "Castle" are a corrupt aberation.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat May 25, 2019 3:39 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:
Daryl wrote:I'll bite, what's a "Knights of Pythius lodge"? Some secret society?

There's an (positive spin) article on it here.
Apparently it schismed after the first iteration refused to let in non-white members (reminiscent of the KKK much?) and so we have the Knights of Pythius and the Colored Knights of Pythius, but several lodges seem to have overcome the racial barrier in the interests of not collapsing due to lack of members.

Not sure what this has to do with gun control, though...

The local Pythian Lodge is lilly white. I suspect that the national leadership is not aware that they have morphed into a criminal orginazation.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat May 25, 2019 3:45 pm

TFLYTSNBN

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Just FYI, my community has had an enormous number of murdered mothers dumped in fields or along roads or in rivers in recent years. In one case, the car didn't even slow down much less stop before ejecting the still living woman into a guard rail.
The most recent case has been deemed a murder investigation even though the bodies of the mother and three year old son have not yet been found. The suspect lives 4 kilometers from my house and only 2.5 km from my closest property boundary. I recognize him as a member of the local Knights of Pythius lodge, many of whom were conspirators in the illegal marrijunna grow on my property. I also had an encounter with him when I caught him tresspassing on my property to poach elk. He was very confrontational. Came close to getting himself Killed.

I would not be amazed if the police find the bodies of the mother, her son, and maybe the perpetrator's wife who has also gone missing, dumped on my property.

There ought to be a law against dumping the carcasses of murdered mothers and children in fields, along roads or in rivers. Murderers should be required to dump the carcasses of their victims on the court house steps to eliminate the cost of searching for the victims.

They arrested the father, excuse me "sperm donor" last night. Two counts of abduction or aggravated murder.

( just had to edit. I wrote "aggregated" murder. Would that be the technical term for burying someone alive in concrete? They did that in ROBIN AND THE SEVEN HOODS)

No bodies have been found yet so people are wondering what the probable cause might be.
Hopefully; they eill not allow Judge Ladd Wiles to preside over the case. He is obviously so stressed out that I wouldn't be surprised if his philandering wife was found dumped in a field or along a road somewhere. He might efen be inspired by Meighan Cordie's death to contrive a method to kill her by ejecting her from a moving vehicle into a guardrail.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:34 pm

TFLYTSNBN

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-05/ ... g/11180040

Give those Australians a Darwin Award.
Post by Daryl   » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

A criminal nutter out on parole with an electronic tag, gets a banned pump action shot gun and kills four random unconnected people. Somewhat disrespectful to them and their families. Darwin award is for stupid people whose actions led to their deaths.
TFLYTSNBN wrote:https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-05/what-we-know-about-the-darwin-shooting/11180040

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:42 am

TFLYTSNBN

Daryl wrote:A criminal nutter out on parole with an electronic tag, gets a banned pump action shot gun and kills four random unconnected people. Somewhat disrespectful to them and their families. Darwin award is for stupid people whose actions led to their deaths.
TFLYTSNBN wrote:https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-05/what-we-know-about-the-darwin-shooting/11180040

Darwin Award is also for stupid people who keep re-electing the corrupt and irresponsible judges and politicians who allow criminals to terrorize them. The establishment then distracts the citizenry from its culpabillity by campaigning for more gun control.

Of course if this shooting had occurred in Yamhill County, a scum sucking whore of an attorney would have conned Fucktard Judge Wiles and a jury of Fucktards from MacMiniville to give him a free pass by misrepresenting a marijunna bootlegger as a "gun expert" to provide perjured testimony in support of the Elmer Fudd defense. "12 gauge shotgun? That's small caliber, isn't it?" "He couldn't have been shooting lethal buckshot or slugs. His shotgun has a choke. The barrell would explode, just like what happens to Elmer Fudd when Buggs Bunny sticks a carrot in the muzzle of his trusty shotgun."

Seriously, if a mass shooting were to occur in Yamhill County, I would consider it Karma as well as an example of evolution in action. It would be highly ironic as well as poetic justice if my dope growing tenant was the shooter.

I forgot to ask you to inform me if the shotgun used in Darwin was a Remington 870.

If my understanding of Australian gun control laws is accurate, a pump action shotgun with a 5 round capacity magazine (or 4+1?) would be a Category C firearm that can be owned legally.

If so, that is the same gun that my dope growing tenant was shooting at my son. That might help you and The E to understand why I am so angry.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:31 am

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Daryl wrote:A criminal nutter out on parole with an electronic tag, gets a banned pump action shot gun and kills four random unconnected people. Somewhat disrespectful to them and their families. Darwin award is for stupid people whose actions led to their deaths.

Darwin Award is also for stupid people who keep re-electing the corrupt and irresponsible judges and politicians ...

No. No it is not.
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:49 am

smr
Vice Admiral

If Gun Control works, why did the Demoncrats reject a law that would automatically deport an illegal when they commit a crime with a firearm after they have served their sentence. Now, that laws makes real sense to me.

A person commits a crime with a firearm should serve their sentence. Then deport the person back to their home country after serving their sentence for their crime.
Post by Daryl   » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:19 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

To save space I'll answer two at once.
For Fly, I find any system that allows judges to be elected as insane. How can the Westminster separation of powers work?
For smr. Rare agreement. For us, any non citizen (legal or otherwise) who commits a serious offense (firearm or not) needs to pack his/her toothbrush on release from prison. Can appeal, but usually gone.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:46 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Daryl wrote:To save space I'll answer two at once.
For Fly, I find any system that allows judges to be elected as insane. How can the Westminster separation of powers work?
For smr. Rare agreement. For us, any non citizen (legal or otherwise) who commits a serious offense (firearm or not) needs to pack his/her toothbrush on release from prison. Can appeal, but usually gone.

Most local judges in the US are theoretically elected but are usually appointed when a vacancy results from a judge resigning before their term ends. This is usually orchestrated by the political elites. These judges are then reelected because they have no attornies within their jurisdiction that are willing to risk their wrath by running in opposition.

Judges are about the only proffessionals in the US who can be a complete FUBAR without risk of a civil suit.

This results in situations such as a judge releasing a suspect in a knife robbery who then goes out and stabs four people before very justifiably getting themselves killed.

I would favor just appointing judges if the citizens reserved the right to lynch them or better yet, subject them to a good old fashioned public stoning so more people can participate.

One exemption might be made for the judge described above. Since she is rather attractive, I would be amendable to allowing her to keep her job after submitting to a public flogging. You need to google the original version of THE VIKING QUEEN to understand what I envision.

Return to Politics