Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by smr   » Sat May 25, 2019 11:23 am

smr
Vice Admiral

On May 24, 2019, I had a confirmation of a biblical sign that I missed. A sign that was/is hidden in plain sight. One of my gifts is seeing patterns both good and bad. Donald J. Trump coming from a total field of 17 Republican challengers for the Presidency felt to be a biblical inspired event. My rational, logical, and intellectual side knew that HRC was going to be the next President. Their was no way in Hell that Donald J. Trump was going to be President other than an Act of God.

Yesterday, I was watching video about biblical signs. Something in my Spirit said pay attention to this video. The Speaker was talking about the importance of God telling 3 times. She searched for biblical meaning of 3. That was the Boom event for me. I went to the computer and searched for the biblical meaning of the number 17. Here are my results:

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 17

In the Bible the number 17 symbolizes "overcoming the enemy" and "complete victory." God overcame the sins of rebellious humans when he began to flood the earth through rain on the 17th of the second Hebrew month. Noah's ark and its eight passengers rested on the mountains of Ararat on the 17th of the seventh month (right in the middle of God's annual Holy period known as the Feast of Tabernacles).

Jesus Christ gained a complete victory over death and the grave when God resurrected him near sunset on Nisan 17 (Saturday, April 8, 30 A.D.).

This was done in the Duck Duck Go search Engine and the Goggle results are even more interesting. The text came from BibleStudy.org hyperlink from the search query.

I realize that this subject seems crazy but I feel compelled spiritually to put this out their. After 3 years of this bothering me, I feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

The hardest Action to do is hit "submit" button because I know what is coming from others in this forum.
All right Annachie, Gcomeau, and Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE do your worst because I know that's coming!
Post by gcomeau   » Sat May 25, 2019 11:47 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:On May 24, 2019, I had a confirmation of a biblical sign that I missed.

Oh ffs...

I realize that this subject seems crazy

Well at least you have that much self awareness. And no I am not going to actually engage with the crazy.
Post by Daryl   » Sun May 26, 2019 7:18 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

As proven by many things like "The face on Mars" and various images of JC or the Virgin Mary on toast and such, the human mind is programmed to seek patterns, even those that aren't there.
Take enough humans with enough internet access, and some funny coincidences end up being posted.
I remember once driving while worrying about some international incident or other, and thinking I will seek a sign. Then turned on the car radio. It gave me goose bumps to hear Dylan's "A Hard Rains a Gunna Fall", for the first time in decades. Obviously a false sign as we are all still here.
Smr, I hope that I'm not being insulting to point out that it does take a credulous mind to simultaneously be a strongly religious person, yet be a strong supporter of a President that has repeatedly broken many of the strongest rules of that religion.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:On May 24, 2019, I had a confirmation of a biblical sign that I missed.

Oh ffs...

I realize that this subject seems crazy

Well at least you have that much self awareness. And no I am not going to actually engage with the crazy.
Post by smr   » Wed May 29, 2019 2:42 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Hello Daryl and Joat 42.

This is the truth about the Russian Hoax. I have know about this story for 2 years. A friend sent this link to me. Please Watch this hyperlink video (Youtube) that explains the Russian Collusion Hoax. The video takes about 30 minutes and explains the story from start to finish. Either watch the whole video or don't watch it at all. This all leads back to the HAMR and who was illegally using this tool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cq4hhCtACQ
Post by Joat42   » Wed May 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:Hello Daryl and Joat 42.

This is the truth about the Russian Hoax. I have know about this story for 2 years. A friend sent this link to me. Please Watch this hyperlink video (Youtube) that explains the Russian Collusion Hoax. The video takes about 30 minutes and explains the story from start to finish. Either watch the whole video or don't watch it at all. This all leads back to the HAMR and who was illegally using this tool!

smr, from what I can tell of that video it's more or less a fairy-tale for those already believing in his message.

Extraordinary claims needs extraordinary evidence, not a guy on a stage telling a story.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Wed May 29, 2019 4:11 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Joat 42, I would have bet $200,000 usd on how truthful and near the truth that story is. Believe me, I would not bet that much money on a possibility but only a sure bet. Yes, I know what the story is about. Here is a nugget...What is H A M R? Why is that important? This is key to the whole narrative. Have fun researching!

Question: Cards on the table, "Did you watch the entire video or just watch a minute or two?"
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 29, 2019 5:40 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Hello Daryl and Joat 42.

Oh good grief, Bongino... this will be fun.

• 1 minute in "they were spying on Mike Flynn, American Patriot! Don't believe the media spin!"

FLYNN PLEADED GUILTY.

• 4 to 5 minutes in claims we can "look this up ourselves".... that the FISA court uncovered misuse of the NSA database to spy on Trump.

Ok, I tried "looking it up myself". Nothing. So you show us where the FISA court found this smr. I mean surely YOU looked this up when you were doing your extensive research on this subject. So show us the finding. And I don't mean some right wing blog post claiming it was found but having no source for the claim. I mean the actual finding. Cough it up.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to mislead his audience into thinking THIS finding backs him up:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ico ... r_2017.pdf

....but that doesn't say one single damn thing about spying on Trump. That is a finding that some NSA analysts were not following proper protocols with their database queries.

So show me the finding that says what Bongino claims it says.

• Approaching 6 minutes and now Bongino is getting more explicit in his fantasizing, claiming there was unquestionably illegal acts like people looking up everyone Trump was calling.

Again, cough up the source of this claim smr. Bongino sure as hell doesn't, he's just storytelling.

• Also making repeated claims that Mike Rogers went to the FISA court about abuses of that database to spy on Trump or on Obama's political opponents.

Again, can find ZERO corroboration of this claim. So where is it smr?

• over 7 mins in, now claiming they went to the FISA court to get a warrant to spy on Trump.

Never. Happened.

• Now 8 mins in, and claiming the Mueller report said there was no evidence of collusion, and therefore there was no possible basis for any FISA warrants because there was "no crime" and the whole Russian collusion thing was ma made up story

1. Not. What. The. Report. Says.

2. This isn't how warrants work. You get FISA warrants when there is adequate evidence to SUSPECT a crime. If you already could prove the crime then you wouldn't need the freaking warrant because the investigation is already over.

3. The FISA warrant that was issued was for Page. And they had EXTREMELY solid justification for it.

4. PAGE PLEADED GUILTY to lying to the FBI about Russia contacts.

• 8.5 mins in, listing off multiple things that never happened for his incredibly gullible audience.

Sending in spies to the cammpaign (never happened), getting a FISA warrant on Trump (never happened) etc...

• Instead of admitting they were caught after Trump was elected they engaged in a massive cover up called the Mueller probe"

TRUMP'S APPOINTED OFFICIALS AT DOJ APPOINTED MUELLER.

FUCK THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

• This was the scam, they invented a rime, there was no crime"

THE RUSSIANS ATTACKED THE ELECTION. THAT IS A VERY SERIOUS CRIME THAT MUELLER WAS ASSIGNED TO INVESTIGATE.

• Over 11 mins in now and Bongino is descending into gibberish. Trying to claim that because they failed to stop Trump from getting elected they are now trying to get the FBI to investigate collusion because they need a law enforcement agency on it instead of just an intelligence agency. And that's what the Mueller probe is all about.

The FBI was investigating collusion before the election. Based on very solid sources. No smr, not the freaking dossier, that came later.

Apparently the Obama Cabal has time machines now.

• Over 12mins in and now apparently the Clinton campaign also has time travel because they commissioned the Steele Dossier in response to Trump winning in order to bring him down despite the Dossier being compiled months before that.
  • 12.5 mins in and he is now claiming that the inteligence services lied to the FBI about their intel sources.

Again, he provides no corroboration of this claim smr. What is it? You've seen the corroboration I assume? Share it with us. You know, if this isn't all just a ridiculous bullshit fairy tale for conservatives to tell each other.

• 13mins in. Now we get the claim the Democrats were absolutely colluding with the Russians.

To hack... themselves. And disseminate information harmful to... themselves. And launch a widespread cyber warfare campaign designed to hurt.... themselves. And prop up Trump.

Bongino is a GENIUS!

• 14mins in and now Bongino is relying on his audience being completely ignorant of the foreign allied intelligence services tipping off the FBI to begin the investigation and is trying to pretend it was the Steele dossier in order to keep his fairytale going. And apparently the fact that Steele talked with someone in State is amazingly incriminating information for unexplained reasons.

His audience is of course as ignorant and gullible as he expects, and are eating this up. He's just mashing together random bits of information and outright falsehoods and pretending like they all tie together into some completely nonsensical grand conspiracy that makes literally NO sense when you try to lay it out.

• And now he's claiming Steele's sources for the dossier were two of Putin's disinformation experts, "Trubnikov" and "Surkov".

The notes from the State Department official clearly state Steele said those two Russians are involved in running the Russian election interference operation, not his sources for the existence of the operation.

https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-conten ... .09-AM.jpg

There is somewhere else in her handwritten notes where those two names are listed and also the word "sources" is written but that is not an indication that those two were Steele's dossier sources when they are clearly identified elsewhere in her notes as being targets not sources. Of course, Bongino wouldn't care about that, he just wants any straw he can grasp at to add to his fantasy he can tell these credulous morons.

And you know what, no smr, I am not going to watch all the way to the end. This is painfully stupid. I'm halfway through it and it is a giant pack of lies that is clearly meant to be consumed by a particular brand of gullible moron, there is nothing he's going to finish it off with in the second half that is going to turn that around.
Post by Joat42   » Wed May 29, 2019 5:57 pm

Joat42
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:..snipped for brevity...

Oh good grief, Bongino... this will be fun.

..snipped for brevity...

I don't know if I call it fun but it does boggle the mind how someone can swallow what Bongino says without once thinking "can that really be correct?".

Fairy-tales for the gullible indeed.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Daryl   » Thu May 30, 2019 5:54 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I'm 70 and don't know how many 30 minutes periods I have left, so am not going to waste one of them watching that sort of unhinged propaganda.
Post by smr   » Thu May 30, 2019 12:37 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Daryl wrote:I'm 70 and don't know how many 30 minutes periods I have left, so am not going to waste one of them watching that sort of unhinged propaganda.

I don't blame you one bit but you should know better after all the crap you and I have seen while in the military.

Return to Politics