Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Wed May 22, 2019 10:54 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Do I think what Amash has to say is Important..No! Question did he go read the unredacted Mueller Report in the secure room? Probably not. Their are plenty never Trump Republicans in Congress. I answered your question, answer mine. What grounds are you going to impeach Trump?

smr wrote:Well, the Demoncrats should impeach Trump to shore up their voter base if their Conscience dictates that action. Just one question: What charge are you going to impeach the President of the United States and where is your hard evidence? Remember, I am an old man and I recall that he was cleared of Conspiracy (collusion) allegations.

Pass the Popcorn! Would you like your Margarita refreshed because my Margarita Machine has been running since late last night for the Memorial Weekend Fesitivities.

"gcomeau" I'm going to assume smr is trying to adjust his thinking to find some way of calling Justin Amash... Tea Party Freedom Caucus Republican.... a "raving Demoncrat" so he can continue to refuse to actually deal with the substance of what Trump did, as pretty much all committed Trump worshipers are in the process of doing right now.[

Damn I was wrong, he's just going to pretend Amash, and his statement that answered this question in detail in my post quoting it, doesn't exist entirely...

Not the most surprising outcome of course, not like it's the first time...
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 22, 2019 11:19 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Do I think what Amash has to say is Important..No! Question did he go read the unredacted Mueller Report in the secure room? Probably not. Their are plenty never Trump Republicans in Congress. I answered your question, answer mine. What grounds are you going to impeach Trump?

Obstruction of Justice you clueless wonder. You have been told this repeatedly so stop fucking asking.

MANY counts of which are detailed at great length IN THE MUELLER REPORT YOU REFUSE TO READ but which Amash did read.
Post by smr   » Wed May 22, 2019 11:28 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Like usual you don't have jack squat or you would list the charges instead of attempting to insult and belittle me! I get it, you have nothing left to hang your hat on. It really kind of sucks that SMR was proven right after all this time. It's not me you should be upset with but the media for consistently lying to you about the Russian Collusion Hoax but I believe I told you that almost 3 years ago.
Last edited by smr on Wed May 22, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 22, 2019 11:49 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Like usual you don't have jack squat or you would list the charges?

"Obstruction of Justice" IS the charge you idiot. Many counts of which are detailed in Mueller Report Volume 2.
Post by smr   » Wed May 22, 2019 11:53 am

smr
Vice Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Like usual you don't have jack squat or you would list the charges?

"Obstruction of Justice" IS the charge you idiot. Many counts of which are detailed in Mueller Report Volume 2.

Good Luck with that Charge! :lol: On a crime that he never committed!
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 22, 2019 11:56 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:
gcomeau wrote:"Obstruction of Justice" IS the charge you idiot. Many counts of which are detailed in Mueller Report Volume 2.

Good Luck with that Charge!

And as always, once he runs out of room to keep pretending there wasn't a crime smr just laughs about there being one because he doesn't actually care if Trump is a criminal.
Post by smr   » Wed May 22, 2019 12:17 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau whines, "Obstruction of Justice" IS the charge you idiot. Many counts of which are detailed in Mueller Report Volume 2."

Good Luck with that Charge!

Gcomeau complains, "And as always, once he runs out of room to keep pretending there wasn't a crime smr just laughs about their being one because he doesn't actually care if Trump is a criminal?"

Gcomeau whines, "And as always, once he runs out of ro
om to keep pretending there wasn't a crime smr just laughs about there being one because he doesn't actually care if Trump is a criminal."

SMR replies, "Why am I laughing because he was totally cleared of Conspiracy Charges (Collusion). It's very hard to charge and prove obstruction of Justice when he did not commit the original crime. You keep attacking me personally and that tells me you have nothing in your hand. Sorry about that but please try again!" He never committed Conspiracy (Collusion), so how could he commit Obstruction unless it's just about getting Trump rather than beating him at the ballot box. Looks like you got run over by the Trump Train again. You are really a gluten for punishment because you hitched your horse to the wrong wagon.
Post by noblehunter   » Wed May 22, 2019 12:41 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

Because the obstruction charge has nothing to do with whether or not there was collusion. You don't get a pass for trying to screw over an investigation just because you're innocent. It just makes you particularly stupid.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 22, 2019 12:57 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:SMR replies, "Why am I laughing because he was totally cleared of Conspiracy Charges (Collusion).

No he was NOT cleared. Read the goddamn report.

It's very hard to charge and prove obstruction of Justice when he did not commit the original crime.

No, actually it is not. People are charged with obstruction all the time without being charged with an underlying crime, for obvious reasons. Often the obstruction is what prevented prosecutors from being able to prove the underlying crime in the first place. The charged person destroyed evidence... or lied to prosecutors and investigators... or intimidated witnesses or suborned perjury... all to make sure law enforcement couldn't put together a case that would stick.

If you were saying you could only charge them with a crime for doing all of that if it DIDN'T WORK you would be insentivizing them to obstruct justice as effectively as they could to make sure it did work. EVERYONE would be destroying evidence and threatening witnesses into lying all the damn time because if they prevented the underlying crime from being proven they couldn't be charged with the obstruction either! Yay!

That would be MONUMENTALLY STUPID.

Mueller documented EXTENSIVE efforts by Trump and people associated with him to obstruct the investigation. That is a crime. PERIOD.

(Oh, and there were PLENTY of charged underlying crimes in case you didn't notice. People are currently in jail for them)
Post by smr   » Wed May 22, 2019 6:50 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Let's Review the facts:

1) Trump and his Campaign were totally cleared of Conspiracy Charges!

2) The Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States, William Barr has cleared the President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump of obstruction charges.

These are the facts. Whether you like the facts or not, this is reality. The only other option is Impeachment. SMR drops the microphone!

Ironic, how I feel about Hilary is how Gcomeau feels about Donald J. Trump!

Return to Politics