Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 01, 2019 11:28 am

gcomeau
Admiral

(Emphasis mine)

Mueller wrote:The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations.

Hey look smr, Mueller is talking about you.
Post by smr   » Thu May 02, 2019 12:12 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I see your still screaming that Trump got off. He was cleared of all conspiracy (collusion) charges and obstruction charges. The only remedy is Impeachment and a trial in the Senate. We all know how that ends. So, the Demoncrats are going after Barr. Big Surprise!(Sarcasm) Oh 2019 is going gloriously. Pass the Popcorn! The Trump Cards have yet to be played! Stay Tuned! How many Demoncrats have gone to the Secure Room to read the report. Not one Demoncrat...political theater Again!

Gcomeau, I am still laughing on how your trying to change my mind over your stupidity on the Trump/Russian Hoax. You had the opposite effect. I went from from a luke warm supporter of Trump to ardent supporter of Trump. I went from a guy in the Matrix to a man awoken from prison that the Demoncrats have constructed for the majority of the public. The more you attacked me, the more I had to dig for the truth. From the bottom of my heart I wish to Thank you. You forced me to be awake and very grateful for that. Question:

The Ostrich Fuhrer aka TheE, I notice that when you have nothing you just attack me. Ok...so what. Your a self admitted Communist but refuse to live in Russia or China. According to you, that's not Communism. Well, go lead by example rather than be a keyboard Desk Jockey. Found a community and show the world how to live up to your self proclaimed ideals. If not, shut the hell up! Yes, you got taken out to the wood shed again. SMR puts a a box of ear plugs on the ground in order that our fellow forum posters can ignore your crying and screaming behind the wood shed with goood quality ear plugs.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu May 02, 2019 1:43 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I see your still screaming that Trump got off. He was cleared of all conspiracy (collusion) charges and obstruction charges.

No.

He.

Wasn't.

What part of "Barr was lying, read the report" do you not understand???
Post by The E   » Fri May 03, 2019 1:44 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:The Ostrich Fuhrer aka TheE, I notice that when you have nothing you just attack me. Ok...so what. Your a self admitted Communist but refuse to live in Russia or China. According to you, that's not Communism. Well, go lead by example rather than be a keyboard Desk Jockey. Found a community and show the world how to live up to your self proclaimed ideals. If not, shut the hell up! Yes, you got taken out to the wood shed again. SMR puts a a box of ear plugs on the ground in order that our fellow forum posters can ignore your crying and screaming behind the wood shed with goood quality ear plugs.

Given that you are literally practising the "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" style of argumentation, I am not sure who's doing the crying and screaming in these parts.

Also, simply stating the facts of the matter, i.e. that whenever you tell us to do the research ourselves it turns out that you're either lying, talking out of ignorance, or are quoting someone who is lying or talking out of ignorance is not an attack on you. It's a plea for you to do better.

(Then again, given that you can't be bothered to learn how english syntax and grammar works and that you think "Ostrich Fuhrer" and "Demoncrat" are brilliant monikers, I am not sure you are capable of doing better.)
Post by smr   » Fri May 03, 2019 3:54 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Nellie Ohr was shut referred to the Criminal Referral for Justice by Rep. Mark Meadows. Daryl, here's another example of what's coming. She worked for Fusion GPS and worked for the CIA. Happy Hunting!

Question: who is Nellie Ohr married to? Bruce Ohr

Question: what position does Bruce Ohr occupy in the Department of Justice during the Russian Collusion Hoax?

Question: what role did Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr play in the Trump Investigation?

Happy Hunting!
Post by gcomeau   » Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Nellie Ohr was shut referred to the Criminal Referral for Justice by Rep. Mark Meadows.

Yeah, he wants her charged with a crime for.... telling her husband in the DoJ that they might want to look into some potential criminal activity.

:roll:

In other news... Trump is openly opposing Mueller testifying to Congress.

You tell me smr, why would Trump not want the guy who supposedly "TOTALLY EXONERATED AND CLEARED" him to talk to Congress about what he found? Hmmm?
Post by smr   » Mon May 06, 2019 2:49 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Please enlighten us with the true knowledge about Nellie Ohr. Wait you don't have the truth about Nellie and Bruce. You must still be upset that Trump has been cleared. I have told you before that you are going to be hurt and are going to be prone to these emotional irrational outbursts.

Gcomeau, learn to ask the right questions. Now, why would Trump bait the Demoncrats? Of course only the low IQ Demoncrats are following for this tactic not the true players. Could it be that Trump wants Mueller on record before FISA release, Declassification, the IG Report, and Huber's Investigations are complete?

quote="gcomeau"]
smr wrote:Nellie Ohr was shut referred to the Criminal Referral for Justice by Rep. Mark Meadows.

Yeah, he wants her charged with a crime for.... telling her husband in the DoJ that they might want to look into some potential criminal activity.

:roll:

In other news... Trump is openly opposing Mueller testifying to Congress.

You tell me smr, why would Trump not want the guy who supposedly "TOTALLY EXONERATED AND CLEARED" him to talk to Congress about what he found? Hmmm?[/quote]
Post by gcomeau   » Mon May 06, 2019 3:39 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Please enlighten us with the true knowledge about Nellie Ohr.

Just did.

Could it be that Trump wants Mueller on record before FISA release, Declassification, the IG Report, and Huber's Investigations are complete?

Good grief you're stupid... he is actively trying to prevent the testimony of ANYONE or release of documentation of ANY kind to the committees. But yeah, that's because he wants people on record. :roll:
Post by gcomeau   » Tue May 07, 2019 3:30 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Just a reminder that the third article of impeachment against Nixon was for defying Congressional subpoenas...

Trump has now had:

• McGahn defy a subpoena to testify before a House committee
  • Barr defy a subpoena for the Mueller report underlying evidence and redacted information
  • Mnuchin defy a lawful congressional order for the release of tax records
  • Is suing multiple financial institutions to try to force them to defy subpoenas from Congressional investigators

The constitutionally established system of checks and balances between the branches of government is being lit on fire and burned to the ground while the Republican base cheers the rise of an autocrat in the United States.
Post by smr   » Tue May 07, 2019 6:07 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I am glad you have accepted that the Mueller Report is closed and your Great President Donald J. Trump has been totally exonerated by your great honorable buddy William Barr. So who in the Demoncrat Party are you hoping for? Which baby murderer are you going to select? 2019 has been so glorious and it's not even half over. Here's a Margarita and some popcorn. I think your going to have to drown your sorrows for 6 more years. Oh wait, Trump Jr is going to run 2024. Better Drink up, your in for a long bender! Thank goodness you can at least smoke your blunts to make you forget the pain! Then you have Ivanka and Barron!

Return to Politics