Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Easter Greetings from the religion of peace!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Easter Greetings from the religion of peace!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:56 am

TFLYTSNBN

Re: Easter Greetings from the religion of peace!
Post by Daryl   » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

The mention of "The religion of peace" is a common comment from those vehement anti Islam people who feel as John Wayne did about indians "The only good injun is a dead injun".
There are approximately 1.8B Muslims in the world. If, as some imply, they were all dangerous fanatics, we would be knee deep in blood by now. The Koran does have verses suggesting that infidels be killed, but so does the Bible.
I'm not a fan of Islam, but then I'm not a Christian either.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6944119/Hundreds-hurt-blasts-hit-Sri-Lanka-churches-hotels.html
Post by Joat42   » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:29 am

Joat42
Admiral

Well, we can always go with fly's implied reasoning:

The majority of terrorist-classified events in the USA are perpetrated by conservative right-wingers, therefore all conservatives on the right must be terrorists.

I wonder how the majority of conservatives would feel about that logic.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:49 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:Well, we can always go with fly's implied reasoning:

The majority of terrorist-classified events in the USA are perpetrated by conservative right-wingers, therefore all conservatives on the right must be terrorists.

Obama's justice department messed with the definitions and data. The claim becomes ludicrous if you compare actual fatalities and include the 9-11-2001 attacks.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:52 pm

TFLYTSNBN

And we have this benevolent greeting.

https://www.thehansindia.com/news/inter ... owd-523396

Proof that only the police and military should have guns!

Oh, wait. My bad.

The terrorists were the police and they used a car rather than a gun.
Post by Joat42   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:33 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Joat42 wrote:Well, we can always go with fly's implied reasoning:

Obama's justice department messed with the definitions and data. The claim becomes ludicrous if you compare actual fatalities and include the 9-11-2001 attacks.

Please provide citation for your assertion that the Justice Department under Obama changed the definition and data of statistics relating to terrorist events.

The claim isn't ludicrous, since I'm talking about discrete events. And since my statement still holds true, do you still imply that guilt by association of political or religious belief is true?

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:56 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

Please provide citation for your assertion that the Justice Department under Obama changed the definition and data of statistics relating to terrorist events.

The claim isn't ludicrous, since I'm talking about discrete events. And since my statement still holds true, do you still imply that guilt by association of political or religious belief is true?

Obama refused to acknowledge that the Fort Hood Massacre was terrorism:

https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog ... their-full

Obama attempted to conceal that the Pulse Nightclub massacre wasmotivated by islamic extremism.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/10/04/ ... narrative/

The astonishing succession of ambush attacks on police by African-American perpetrators during 2016 were not acknowledged as terrorists attacks.

See FBI LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS KILLED AND ASSAULTED 2016.

The fact that there are far more unprovoked, stranger to stranger homicides by Blacks against Whites than by Whites against Blacks is ignored. (I find it amusing to leave it as an exercise to all of you left wing bigots to find the undeniable statistics that substantiate this)

Return to Politics