Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

About that voter fraud thing....

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: About that voter fraud thing....
Post by The E   » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:50 am

The E
Admiral

In another installment of a GOP person saying the quiet part out loud, fixing the electoral college is a threat to white supremacy.
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:40 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Or the Ostrich Fuhrer demonstrating his personal racism and bigotry towards America. America is not a direct Democracy but Representative Republic. The forefathers recognized the need to balance the voting power of the mega cities verses the countryside. This prevents a civil war because America is made up of many diverse societies. A President has to campaign across the whole country. When a person running for the Presidency neglects or ignores certain States they generally do so at their peril of losing the election. Hilary had the election won but chose not to campaign in 3 states that ultimately cost her the election. One state she lost by less than 5000 votes. Your living God...Hilary Clinton lost the election due to incompetence and the belief she had already won. Word of advice never count your chickens before they hatch and always bet on Gold!
Post by The E   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:09 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Or the Ostrich Fuhrer demonstrating his personal racism and bigotry towards America.

Since when is "American" a race?

America is not a direct Democracy but Representative Republic.

The "representative" part is highly debatable. After all, what with gerrymanders and the electoral college making sure that "one citizen, one vote" doesn't work.

The forefathers recognized the need to balance the voting power of the mega cities verses the countryside.

They really didn't.

This prevents a civil war because America is made up of many diverse societies.

No, it doesn't. See: The american civil war.

Kinda curious how you can just gloss over that.

A President has to campaign across the whole country.

No, he doesn't, thanks to the electoral college.

When a person running for the Presidency neglects or ignores certain States they generally do so at their peril of losing the election.

No, they don't, not as a general rule.

Hilary had the election won but chose not to campaign in 3 states that ultimately cost her the election. One state she lost by less than 5000 votes. Your living God...Hilary Clinton lost the election due to incompetence and the belief she had already won. Word of advice never count your chickens before they hatch and always bet on Gold!

She did win the majority vote by over 2 million votes, you piece of flannel.
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:34 am

smr
Vice Admiral

I was just referring to you white supremacy comment. If you do not like that then do not put that crap out on forum. I am a Mutt and do not appreciate you trying to serve up Racial division. Third, go read, process and Understand that America is a Republic not a Democracy. Most states are the winner takes all. A few states divide up the electoral college by percentage of the vote. How the electoral college is determined by each State. So go change each State's Constitution and the process will change. By the way your still acting like a racist! Have a nice day!
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:40 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie wrote:Texas ordered by a Federal judge to stop removing people from thd voter roll during it's current "maintenence activity"
Turns out they were mostly removing legal voters.

When that happens, they vote provisionally. I was removed from the voter's roll in Harris County because of election fraud going on in my local elections. Of course Annachie, you will remember that discussion. You thought that it was not that serious if recall correctly!
Post by The E   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:42 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:I was just referring to you white supremacy comment.

Wasn't my comment. I was quoting an article which itself was quoting former Maine Governor Paul LePage, who claimed that
“Actually what would happen if they do what they say they’re gonna do is white people will not have anything to say,” LePage said. “It’s only going to be the minorities that would elect. It would be California, Texas, Florida.”

If you do not like that then do not put that crap out on forum. I am a Mutt and do not appreciate you trying to serve up Racial division.

Again, it's not me. It's republican politicians. I'm just a messenger in this instance.

Third, go read, process and Understand that America is a Republic not a Democracy.

Believe me, I do understand that.

I just think that the way you people have implemented the concept of representative democracy is deeply flawed and that you, smr, specifically are in deep denial about that.

Most states are the winner takes all. A few states divide up the electoral college by percentage of the vote. How the electoral college is determined by each State. So go change each State's Constitution and the process will change. By the way your still acting like a racist! Have a nice day!

Please point out the post in which I was making a racist comment and the race against it was directed.
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:08 am

smr
Vice Admiral

The Ostrich Fuhrer deliberately with Foresight and Malice put out an article designed to enrage certain people about race relations. It's what Communists do, they divide and conquer using rhetoric, race, and force. If you don't want to be considered a racist then do not try to sow racial division. By the way, I still think your a racist. Just like you think I am Fascist Pig and that's where we end this conversation.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:32 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Smr, in all seriousness, America is not a democracy iff you don't know what a democracy or republic actually are.

The EC system owes nothing to the fear of mega cities, but does owe a lot to slavery.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by The E   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:22 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:The Ostrich Fuhrer deliberately with Foresight and Malice put out an article designed to enrage certain people about race relations.

Are you trying to argue that we shouldn't point out instances where public figures speak out in ways we think are detrimental to civil society because doing so might make people angry?

It's what Communists do, they divide and conquer using rhetoric, race, and force. If you don't want to be considered a racist then do not try to sow racial division.

I think it's funny that you try to paint me as the bad guy here because I pointed out that Governor LePage made a really bad comment that hints at a racist mentality.

By the way, I still think your a racist. Just like you think I am Fascist Pig and that's where we end this conversation.

No, my friend, this 'conversation' ends when you stop responding to me. Which we both know will never happen.
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:42 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Tell me exactly how are the American system was created Annachie. Please enlighten me. Remember, originally only land owning usually white men could vote. Some races were not allowed to vote. Most of America was originally settled by whites. By the way, I used mega city so scratch out mega and you get the point that was bad usage of a descriptor or an adjective. First, we had the Article of Confederation and then we adopted the Constitution to correct problems with the Articles of Confederation. Our founding forefathers wanted to get rid of Slavery. Like everything else compromises were made because they were some states that would not agree to ending slavery. We ended up fighting a Civil War to end slavery.

Annachie wrote:Smr, in all seriousness, America is not a democracy iff you don't know what a democracy or republic actually are.

The EC system owes nothing to the fear of mega cities, but does owe a lot to slavery.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Return to Politics