Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Something's Burning

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Something's Burning
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 pm

TFLYTSNBN

And I think it's France and the EU rather than love.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Paris.html

It is almost encouraging to see Europeans finally find the courage to rebel against their Globalist elites. Unfortunately; it is discouraging to see just how well equipped the globalists are to suppress the protestors. How much you bet that the French governments was inspired by the Chines communists who brought in troops from the Western provinces who didnt even speak Mandarin to brutalize the protestors by bringing in Storm Troopers from other EU countries.
Re: Something's Burning
Post by Joat42   » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:And I think it's France and the EU rather than love.

It is almost encouraging to see Europeans finally find the courage to rebel against their Globalist elites. Unfortunately; it is discouraging to see just how well equipped the globalists are to suppress the protestors. How much you bet that the French governments was inspired by the Chines communists who brought in troops from the Western provinces who didnt even speak Mandarin to brutalize the protestors by bringing in Storm Troopers from other EU countries.

If you knew a little bit about how protests in France tend to escalate you would realize the current brouhaha is on par.

And as far I know, the French Gendarmes isn't Storm Troopers - it's not like in the USA where the police come equipped with surplus military gear and tend to shoot to kill on a regular basis.

But, whatever floats your boat on the sea of ignorance.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:16 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:

If you knew a little bit about how protests in France tend to escalate you would realize the current brouhaha is on par.

And as far I know, the French Gendarmes isn't Storm Troopers - it's not like in the USA where the police come equipped with surplus military gear and tend to shoot to kill on a regular basis.

This explains why I am not totally aghast at the police response to the protest.

I am now popping popcorn in anticipation of a similar police subjurgation of protesters in Sweden.
Post by Daryl   » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:30 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

France has always had vigorous protests. I've been there when the farmers were protesting, and they do get enthusiastic. From fly's comment on Sweden I assume that he believes this is somehow connected to middle east refugees. Not so, citizens protesting about fuel levies, then joined by the usual anarchists, who just want mayhem.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:25 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:

Yep!

Those wheelchair bound protesters a serious threat.

https://twitter.com/Tweets4DJT/status/1 ... 1849602048
Post by smr   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:38 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

The EU has gone Fascist...many people just have not realized that fact but the yellow jackets sure do!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:07 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Now it is the Nortre Dame cathederal.

Authorities claim that there is "no evidence of arson."

Just like the government of New Zealand responded to the massacre at two mosques by an assailant armed primarily with a Mossberg 930 shotgun and a Remington 870 shotgun by banning the video evidence so they could exploit it as an opportunity to ban semiautomatic rifles.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:21 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by gcomeau   » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:58 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Now it is the Nortre Dame cathederal.

Authorities claim that there is "no evidence of arson."

Just like the government of New Zealand responded to the massacre at two mosques by an assailant armed primarily with a Mossberg 930 shotgun and a Remington 870 shotgun by banning the video evidence so they could exploit it as an opportunity to ban semiautomatic rifles.

What.... the fuck.... are you talking about? How in the hell did you get from "fire at cathedral" to "government conspiracy to take away our guns!!!" with no steps in between?
Post by smr   » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:23 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Quick someone get a fire extinguisher, someone call 911 and the real nice conservative will put out the fire burning down Gcomeau's ideological house.

Return to Politics