Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gcomeau and 1 guest

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:24 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Why are thousands of children never going to see their families again? Could the fact that their alleged family members are not family members?


Not even the Trump administration is trying to claim that. If the best you can do is just make up fictional hypothetical BS then I think we're done.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by The E   » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:26 pm

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2241
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

smr wrote:Why are thousands of children never going to see their families again? Could the fact that their alleged family members are not family members? Did you know people in Mexico rent their children out to go across the border to strangers?


Prove it. All of it. Then provide an explanation for why ICE isn't open about them solving a huge humanitarian problem, and is instead forced to apologize for losing track of that many people.


But then, you can't, can't you. Not without resorting to sources that you know we can prove are talking bullshit with minimal effort.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Eyal   » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:54 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 pm
Location: Israel

smr wrote:Why are thousands of children never going to see their families again? Could the fact that their alleged family members are not family members? Did you know people in Mexico rent their children out to go across the border to strangers?

Why is this happening? Under US Law: an illegal immigrant children can not be held in custody for more than 21 days! What happens to the illegal immigrants and their families are assigned a court date and released from ICE custody
. This is why the US Government does a DNA Test on every illegal immigrant family to know if they are related. Many times these illegals are renting the kids to cross the border. So, please spare me the line about these poor kids separated from their families. Like you ever cared about kids.


Even if true this has absolutely nothing to do with what the administration itself is claiming.

Let's deal with the cold hard facts and logic of the arguments on the Border Wall Crisis without the emotional outbursts for the children. By the way, did not you just contradict yourself by saying their is crisis with illegal immigrant children not being returned to their families. In a different Post, you claimed their is no Crisis on the Border and your worried that Trump is probably going to declare a National Emergency! So which is the truth? Is their a Crisis on the Border or is their no Crisis on the Border? Let's be honest here, you don't care about the kids but you hate Trump and want to deny him any type of win.


This has to be one of the most disingenuous things I've read from you. The crisis of child separation and the crisis the administration is claiming on the border are too completely different things. And a border wall would do nothing to help with the former*, since it's a result of the administration's own policies.

*It wouldn't help much with the latter either, for that matter.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:30 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Direct quote from Mr. Genius Negotiator 3D Chess Playing Political Strategist in his announcement declaring a national emergency which his lawyers are almost guaranteed to have to defend in court damn near immediately:

"I didn't need to do this. But I'd rather do it much faster ... I just want to get it done faster."


Guess what is going to be Exhibit A in the inevitable court hearing over whether Trump is faking an emergency to circumvent the Constitution's requirement that Congress controls treasury funds and how they are spent.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Daryl   » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:21 pm

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2880
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

If the USA is facing an emergency, do you need assistance from your allies? How serious is this emergency?
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:49 am

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2710
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

I wonder if tweeting a quote by someone that basically says the US Conztitution is unconstitutional counts as doing something wrong?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by isaac_newton   » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:08 am

isaac_newton
Commodore

Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:37 am
Location: Brighton, UK

Daryl wrote:If the USA is facing an emergency, do you need assistance from your allies? How serious is this emergency?


Indeed - we also in the UK are very concerned about this disaster befalling our friends across the atlantic.

We will start an on-line collection AND...

We have some very good people at the top that we would be more than happy to send to you:
- Chris Failing Grayling
- Boris Johnson
- Theresa May
spring instantly to mind. Their mere presence in the States would make things so much better - have them for as long as you need them!!
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:33 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

isaac_newton wrote:Indeed - we also in the UK are very concerned about this disaster befalling our friends across the atlantic.

We will start an on-line collection AND...

We have some very good people at the top that we would be more than happy to send to you:
- Chris Failing Grayling
- Boris Johnson
- Theresa May
spring instantly to mind. Their mere presence in the States would make things so much better - have them for as long as you need them!!

Given his truly outstanding ability to solve the extreme antisemitism movement that has tried to infiltrate the Labour Party, I would put forwards Jeremy Corbyn.
And with her incredible mathematical skills that can get over a thousand new officers for a mere £300K, I would add Diane Abbot to the list.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Imaginos1892   » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:28 am

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: San Diego, California, USA

isaac_newton wrote:Their mere presence in the States would make things so much better - have them for as long as you need them!!

So, you're saying that sending us some of your worst politicians would improve both countries? :lol:
———————————
A politician is worse than a toilet. They're both full of shit — but at least you can flush the toilet.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by chuckpeterson   » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:56 pm

chuckpeterson
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:52 pm

smr wrote:Why are thousands of children never going to see their families again? Could the fact that their alleged family members are not family members?


You prove they are not family members; but first find the family members and then we can move on to prove they are family members.

smr wrote:Did you know people in Mexico rent their children out to go across the border to strangers?


No I didn't know that because you are lying

smr wrote:Why is this happening? Under US Law: an illegal immigrant children can not be held in custody for more than 21 days! What happens to the illegal immigrants and their families are assigned a court date and released from ICE custody


Damn good question----WHY?

smr wrote:This is why the US Government does a DNA Test on every illegal immigrant family to know if they are related.


I wish the above was true but it isn't

smr wrote:Many times these illegals are renting the kids to cross the border.


The above is just another lie, but you are welcome to prove me wrong :?:


smr wrote:Let's deal with the cold hard facts and logic of the arguments on the Border Wall Crisis without the emotional outbursts for the children.


No, let's reverse that, the border wall is crapola while the welbeing of these kids should be topic #1!!

gcomeau wrote:The Trump administration is now stating to the courts that they may be incapable of returning all the children they stole from their parents on the border.


First you say they are doing DNA testing then you state the above. God, I hope and pray they can return these kids to their parents before one of these emotionally upset parents walks up to Trump and shoots him in the face.

gcomeau wrote:Never kept track of them when they stole them and now don't know how to return them.


The above is the saddest part of it all & trump is 100% to blame.
8-)
Top

Return to Politics