Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:27 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Now they are claiming a public appearance but no photos.

President Trump will be able to nominate a replacement for Roberts after he gets himself impeached for covering up Ginsberg's death.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/myster ... e-surgery/

You're like a cartoon character. Only less well written.

Yeah. Ginnsberg is healthy enough to attend a concert in her honor but she is a no show for the State of the Union Adress much less attend proceedings at the SCOTUS. She is alive and well, that's the ticket.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:28 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I wonder if President Trump will file a Habeus Corpus petition.

Show us Ginnsberg's caracass!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:29 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I wonder if President Trump will file a Habeus Corpus petition.

Show us Ginnsberg's caracass!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:22 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by The E   » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:54 am

The E
Admiral

Juuust gonna hijack this thread for a bit.

It's funny. Back when the whole Kavanaugh thing went down, one of the issues raised was that an ideologue like Kavanaugh would, inevitably, cause harm to women's liberty by working against Roe v Wade.

Guess what: Here's them trying (and failing, thank Satan) to do just that.

What I would like to point out here is Kavanaugh's dissent. He argues (and this is mind-boggling to me), that to block a law before it has taken effect would be premature; He opines that since that law allows for a transitional period, the right time to object to a law would be only after that transitional period has begun and thus the law's impact could be assessed.

Yo, TFLY, resident Galaxy Brain: As designated intelligent Trumpet, I call upon you to explain how incredibly stupid that argument is.

In further Supreme Court news: The establishment clause is apparently void.
Apparently, it is perfectly fine under the US Constitution to deny a person about to be executed the spiritual support they desire.
(Just imagine the outrage if the person to be executed was christian and the prison only provided an imam...)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:10 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:Juuust gonna hijack this thread for a bit.

It's funny. Back when the whole Kavanaugh thing went down, one of the issues raised was that an ideologue like Kavanaugh would, inevitably, cause harm to women's liberty by working against Roe v Wade.

Guess what: Here's them trying (and failing, thank Satan) to do just that.

What I would like to point out here is Kavanaugh's dissent. He argues (and this is mind-boggling to me), that to block a law before it has taken effect would be premature; He opines that since that law allows for a transitional period, the right time to object to a law would be only after that transitional period has begun and thus the law's impact could be assessed.

Yo, TFLY, resident Galaxy Brain: As designated intelligent Trumpet, I call upon you to explain how incredibly stupid that argument is.

In further Supreme Court news: The establishment clause is apparently void.
Apparently, it is perfectly fine under the US Constitution to deny a person about to be executed the spiritual support they desire.
(Just imagine the outrage if the person to be executed was christian and the prison only provided an imam...)

One of the liberal slogans is KEEP ABORTION SAFE AND LEGAL.

The logical implication is that if abortion is outlawed, many pregnant women will get "back alley abortions" from unqualified hacks which will result in high, maternal mortality. (The preborn infant mortality rate is nearly 100% with some survivors actually being executed after they are born alive). The Louisiana law simply requires that abortionists have admitting priveledges at a nearby hospital.

This obviously ensures that if there are serious, life threatening complications to the mother the procedure, the patient can promptly receive more advanced care at a hospital from her abortion provider who is familiar with her case history rather than loose valuable time for admission and for another physician to evaluate her.

More importantly, this obviously ensures that the abortionist is a qualified physician in good standing with his/her peers rather than an incompetent physician who has lost his admitting priveledges because his peers believe that he/she has demonstrated incompetence or negligence can not get admitting priveledges because hs/she is not qualified. Hospitals are a patient's primary defense against incompetent, negligent or unqualified physicians who have not screwed up badly enough to loose their medical license. Physicians who can not obtain and maintain admitting privedledges to a local hospital have very limited options for practice. Performing abortions is one of those options in many states.

Of course I have despaired of arguing the Pro Life pisition and now advocate that ABORTION SHOULD BE SAFE, LEGAL, MANDATORY AND RETROACTIVE. Hell, Immight efen become an abortionist myself by offerring post birth abortions to adults who have demonstrated that they are a miserable excuse for a human being.

As for the condemned rapist/murderer wanting to have his Iman present at his execution, I imagine that the prohibition was distressing. His Iman had no doubt comforted him by explaining that under Sharia law, raping and killing infidel women is not a sin.
Post by The E   » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:46 pm

The E
Admiral

Thank you for providing insight into the failures of your moral philosophy as a guiding stance on political issues.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:01 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:Thank you for providing insight into the failures of your moral philosophy as a guiding stance on political issues.

Thank you for providing insight into the failures of your moral philosophy and alleged intellect as a guiding stance on perceiving sarcasm as a form of political commentary.
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:02 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

I noted that Tfly's response was quite logical right up until the spelling mistakes began appearing.

This can be taken to suggest that good spelling (and grammar) helps with logic and bad spelling shows a lack of logic. Therefore, I can now tell when Tfly is not being logical simply by running a spellcheck. As soon as he begins messing up his words, I know that he has abandoned the sunny plains of rationality for the swamp of emotive incoherence and can thus totally ignore whatever he writes beyond that point.

Of course, the word "pisition" seems to imply urinary rather than reproductive biological process... or Tfly was trying to subtly indicate that he was indeed taking the p---
:twisted:
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by The E   » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:47 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
The E wrote:Thank you for providing insight into the failures of your moral philosophy as a guiding stance on political issues.

Thank you for providing insight into the failures of your moral philosophy and alleged intellect as a guiding stance on perceiving sarcasm as a form of political commentary.

Wait, which bit was sarcasm? The drive-by disrespecting of muslims? The consistent ignorance of why certain things are actually bad things despite being couched in reasonable-sounding rhetoric?

All of those things are common features of your political postings here. Do you mean to tell us that everything you wrote here is, in fact, just you playing the stupid, ignorant Trump supporter with no regard for the dignity of women, of non-christians, of poor people?

Colour me intrigued.

Return to Politics