Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 39 guests

Limited Edition Leather Bound Editions

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Limited Edition Leather Bound Editions
Post by Cartref   » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Just making a enquiry of the group to see if someone has a better idea of what is happening than me.

Back last year Amazon listed both Echoes of Honor & Ashes of Victory leather bound limited editions.

Sure they were coming out later this year, but they have just cancelled the order after I authorised an extension to the expected deliver timeframes last week.

Strangely they also recently listed War of Honor & At All Costs.

Anyone heard of anything?

Cheers
Re: Limited Edition Leather Bound Editions
Post by dvdscar   » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:27 pm

dvdscar
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Echoes of Honor deluxe leatherbound edition was published/released in May 2018.

Ashes of Victory deluxe leatherbound edition was published/released in September 2018.

Those deluxe editions are usually small print runs, so if you haven't received them by now, they probably sold out before they got to your order.

David

Cartref wrote:Just making a enquiry of the group to see if someone has a better idea of what is happening than me.

Back last year Amazon listed both Echoes of Honor & Ashes of Victory leather bound limited editions.

Sure they were coming out later this year, but they have just cancelled the order after I authorised an extension to the expected deliver timeframes last week.

Strangely they also recently listed War of Honor & At All Costs.

Anyone heard of anything?

Cheers

Return to Honorverse