Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests

Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by Eyal   » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:03 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

TFLYTSNBN wrote:It appears that Ginsberg has just taken her final slip on a banana peel. She is in midair, spinning and falling towards that six foot deep, rectangular pit. President Trump standing by with shovel in hand, poised to backfill expeditiously.

https://www.apnews.com/b1d7eb8384ef44099d63fde057c4172c

I take it that this is an example of compassionate conservatism?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:39 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Eyal wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:It appears that Ginsberg has just taken her final slip on a banana peel. She is in midair, spinning and falling towards that six foot deep, rectangular pit. President Trump standing by with shovel in hand, poised to backfill expeditiously.

Nothing compassionate about my response to rabid partinship.
Post by Joat42   » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:23 pm

Joat42
Admiral

Eyal wrote:

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Nothing compassionate about my response to rabid partinship.

And I guess there is nothing rabid about wishing someone dead. :roll:

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Michael Everett   » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:55 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Tfly, as much as I hate to break your little bubble, Deep Space Nine is not actually anything to do with Trump and actions by/related to him.
In fact, Deep Space Nine itself is something of a rip-off, having been inspired by the TV series Babylon 5 (a far superior show).
Maybe you should explain why you chose to link to a clip that has no real relevance... or is that lack of relevance an indication of your understanding of politics?

To help you with your general understanding of what is happening outside the depths of your fevered imaginations, may I present to you the youtube channels of Tim Pool, an independent reporter who is happy to call out those who truly are screwing up.
The channels are his main channel and Timcast. He covers a large array of topics... without getting hung up on things like boob size or wishing death on people who are respected for doing their job.
And he has yet to rant about banana skins or post DS9 clips.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:19 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:

Tfly, as much as I hate to break your little bubble, Deep Space Nine is not actually anything to do with Trump and actions by/related to him.
In fact, Deep Space Nine itself is something of a rip-off, having been inspired by the TV series Babylon 5 (a far superior show).
Maybe you should explain why you chose to link to a clip that has no real relevance... or is that lack of relevance an indication of your understanding of politics?

To help you with your general understanding of what is happening outside the depths of your fevered imaginations, may I present to you the youtube channels of Tim Pool, an independent reporter who is happy to call out those who truly are screwing up.
The channels are his main channel and Timcast. He covers a large array of topics... without getting hung up on things like boob size or wishing death on people who are respected for doing their job.
And he has yet to rant about banana skins or post DS9 clips.

If you can not understand the humorous relevance of this video you really are dimwitted. Let me explain. The Magnificent Ferengi accidentally shoot their hostage then install neural stimulators to remotely walk the carcass to the hostoage exchange to get their kidnapped mother. This is obviously a humorous analogy to Ginnsburg's staff encouraging the delusion that a 85 year old woman who has just had her sternum sawed in half lengthwise so that half of one of her lungs could be excised is not only alive but concious and lucid so that she can work from home. Even if all were going well, she would be on massive doses of pain killers.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:21 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Ginnsberg has not quite yet hit bottom but she is already in the grave and below the ground.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/2019/0 ... /3780.html

Commence backfilling.
Post by Joat42   » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Ginnsberg has not quite yet hit bottom but she is already in the grave and below the ground.

Commence backfilling.

I'll just quote Ralph Waldo Emerson
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds..."

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Michael Everett   » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Let me explain.

-partially nonsensical explanation snipped for brevity-

Tfly, I think that you are reaching. Your logic (and I hesitate to use the term) is something that I would expect to see in the infamous fanfic My Immortal.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Ginnsberg has not quite yet hit bottom but she is already in the grave and below the ground.

Commence backfilling.

I find it quite interesting how you are eager to preemptively celebrate the death of a woman who has served your country for many years. Over here in the UK, we had a similar issue with the Communist-wannabes celebrating the death of Margaret Thatcher. Oddly, when they were called out on it, their response was not an explanation of why they were acting so stupidly, but a barrage of insults and death-threats.
I do hope that you do not continue to sink to their level. After all, it would annoy me to know I have wasted all this time on trying to get an NPC to change, when all know that such an action is impossible due to their closed minds and inability to comprehend anything that does not fit into their warped and twisted worldview.

On a sort-of-related matter, has anyone else heard the rumor that when Trump and Putin had their "private meeting", Putin came out of it alongside a surgically-adjusted Russian Agent while Trump's corpse was dragged into the basement? It would certainly help to explain the current government shut-down...
...how easy would it be to pretend to be Trump? Doing things like pretending to be scared of stairs and so on...
...hmmmmmm...
~~~~~~

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:19 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I guess those computerized remote operating implants that the Democrats bought from the Ferengi are not working.

Impact in 10...9...8...7...

https://twitter.com/NevadaJack2/status/ ... 7981919233
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:33 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I guess those computerized remote operating implants that the Democrats bought from the Ferengi are not working.

Tfly, let me re-iterate for you, Deep Space Nine is FICTIONAL! Remote Operating Implants do not (currently) exist!

I do believe that this is the final required proof that Tfly is this forum's version of xX_Void_Cowboy_Xx.
Next he'll be claiming that the Clintons are twelve-foot-tall lizards in disguise (as according to David Icke)...
~~~~~~

Return to Politics