Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Guardian Protocol Snippet #3

David's and Jacob Holo's newest alternate, cross history series.
Re: Guardian Protocol Snippet #3
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:48 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Jacob Holo wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:I can guarentee you that I am NOT hoping for any shower scenes in this book.

I can guarantee that there are no shower scenes in The Gordian Protocol. ;)

isaac_newton wrote:
HAHAHA - when I first saw this, I had not quite twigged that Jacob is in fact the esteemed co-author.

I was just thingking to myself - how on earth can he possibly know that???
:lol: :oops:

Well he could be on the first readers list, which he is in a manner of speaking. :mrgreen:
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by Jacob Holo   » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:51 am

Jacob Holo
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

fallsfromtrees wrote:Well he could be on the first readers list, which he is in a manner of speaking. :mrgreen:

Indeed! You could even say I am THE first reader (singular) for many of the scenes. :D
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:23 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Jacob Holo wrote:
fallsfromtrees wrote:Well he could be on the first readers list, which he is in a manner of speaking. :mrgreen:

Indeed! You could even say I am THE first reader (singular) for many of the scenes. :D

Thank you for the dearth of shower scenes.

I salute you along with David Weber for having the courage to portray a homosexual character who is a "gun nut" and seems to adhere to a strict interpretation of the Constitution. We really hobble ourselves when we presume that people have to fully embrace all facets of the Left wing or Right ideologies with no freedom to form their own opinions on the individual issues.

Return to Gordian Division