Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

TFT now on Amazon "Look Inside!"

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
TFT now on Amazon "Look Inside!"
Post by thanatos   » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:07 pm

thanatos
Captain (Junior Grade)

We can now see maps of Zion itself and of the Temple Lands, Harchong and Teigelkamp. Also more material from the book.
Re: TFT now on Amazon "Look Inside!"
Post by dobriennm   » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:20 pm

dobriennm
Commander

thanatos wrote:We can now see maps of Zion itself and of the Temple Lands, Harchong and Teigelkamp. Also more material from the book.

Goes further than the snippets so far, obviously, but with enough annoying jumps to leave out important information. (plus 300 pages in the middle and the last ~200 pages)

But it's enough to see it's 726 pages for the main part and ~25 for the glossary
Post by Mark Time   » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Mark Time
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

thanatos wrote:We can now see maps of Zion itself and of the Temple Lands, Harchong and Teigelkamp. Also more material from the book.

Now that I’ve read everything in the ‘Look Inside” what do I do until January 8th?
Post by thanatos   » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:19 pm

thanatos
Captain (Junior Grade)

Mark Time wrote:

Now that I’ve read everything in the ‘Look Inside” what do I do until January 8th?

You sure you read everything? Half the book is expurgated, even with Amazon Prime.
Post by Tararoys   » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Tararoys
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Mark Time wrote:

Read the slightly different parts that are available through Google Books?
Post by Mark Time   » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:26 am

Mark Time
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

You sure you read everything? Half the book is expurgated, even with Amazon Prime.

Let me rephrase - now that I've read everything that's available what do I do to impatiently pass the time until the full book is out. (Good idea about Google Books, I'll see what they have).
Post by PeterZ   » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:56 am

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

Mark Time wrote:

Let me rephrase - now that I've read everything that's available what do I do to impatiently pass the time until the full book is out. (Good idea about Google Books, I'll see what they have).

We speculate with the spoiler alert for those who have not read the 'Look Inside'.

Return to Safehold