Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

CO2 sanity

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: CO2 sanity
Post by The E   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:35 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Are you truly incapable of understanding or are you just being argumentative?

You're the one making unsubstantiable assertions.

The climate record indicates that the world was much warmer during the Minoan, Roman and Midevil warning. The global temps were higher than the AGW projections. Almost every civilization on the planet including the Middle East, South Asia, Africa and South America were doing well.

Show me some data to substantiate your claim that those areas were uninhabitable because it was warmer.

They weren't, back then. They will be, now.

Pakistan, for example, is running out of water. I'll let you work through the implications of a nuclear power running out of water (with all the political instability that implies) on your own, but it won't be pretty.
Similarly, water shortages and continued drought are a major factor behind the syrian crisis.

As for German women refusing to breed, look at what girlie men Germans men have become. No wonder they don't want to breed with you.

I think we may have found a living, breathing dinosaur here.

Seriously, a reduction in population growth rates or even gradual population decline is not a bad thing. A population implosion is bad. Responding by importing new people with radically different culture is self imposed genocide. At least Japan will still be Japanese 100 years from now.

And just like you don't know what life in Europe is like, you don't know a lot about Japan and how utterly fucked they are because of their isolationism.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:58 am

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Are you truly incapable of understanding or are you just being argumentative?

You're the one making unsubstantiable assertions.

The climate record indicates that the world was much warmer during the Minoan, Roman and Midevil warning. The global temps were higher than the AGW projections. Almost every civilization on the planet including the Middle East, South Asia, Africa and South America were doing well.

Show me some data to substantiate your claim that those areas were uninhabitable because it was warmer.

They weren't, back then. They will be, now.

Pakistan, for example, is running out of water. I'll let you work through the implications of a nuclear power running out of water (with all the political instability that implies) on your own, but it won't be pretty.
Similarly, water shortages and continued drought are a major factor behind the syrian crisis.

As for German women refusing to breed, look at what girlie men Germans men have become. No wonder they don't want to breed with you.

I think we may have found a living, breathing dinosaur here.

Seriously, a reduction in population growth rates or even gradual population decline is not a bad thing. A population implosion is bad. Responding by importing new people with radically different culture is self imposed genocide. At least Japan will still be Japanese 100 years from now.

And just like you don't know what life in Europe is like, you don't know a lot about Japan and how utterly fucked they are because of their isolationism.

You are absolutely hopeless.
I challenge you to show me evidence that tropical regions were uninhabitable during the Minoan, Roman and Midevil warnings and you spew feces about current droughts. Do you have any evidence that these areas haven't had droughts in previous centuries? No of course not because droughts are nothing new.

Nuclear reactors don't consume so much water that they can not be supplied even during a drought. Shut a reactor down and let the fission products decay for a few weeks and you can keep it cool with a garden hose. If the Pakistanis are to stupid to manage their reactors, a few good meltdowns would be justice for enabling the 9-11 attacks.
May be President Trump should punch an Earth Penetrator through a reactor while it is operating?
Post by The E   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:23 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
I challenge you to show me evidence that tropical regions were uninhabitable during the Minoan, Roman and Midevil warnings and you spew feces about current droughts. Do you have any evidence that these areas haven't had droughts in previous centuries? No of course not because droughts are nothing new.

Prove it. Prove that droughts nowadays are no more common and no more severe than they were in the past.

Nuclear reactors don't consume so much water that they can not be supplied even during a drought. Shut a reactor down and let the fission products decay for a few weeks and you can keep it cool with a garden hose. If the Pakistanis are to stupid to manage their reactors, a few good meltdowns would be justice for enabling the 9-11 attacks.
May be President Trump should punch an Earth Penetrator through a reactor while it is operating?

Sigh.

Pakistan possesses nuclear warheads, a grudge against India, and is right in a region of the world that's going to end up losing the AGW lottery. The potential for them to use those weapons can not be discounted; especially not if that country's stability is undermined by economical and ecological crisis.

Nuclear reactors aren't the problem, not by a long shot.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 am

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

Prove it. Prove that droughts nowadays are no more common and no more severe than they were in the past.

Sigh.

Pakistan possesses nuclear warheads, a grudge against India, and is right in a region of the world that's going to end up losing the AGW lottery. The potential for them to use those weapons can not be discounted; especially not if that country's stability is undermined by economical and ecological crisis.

Nuclear reactors aren't the problem, not by a long shot.

Not going to bother trying to prove that the droughts are nothing new to someone as bigoted as you.

Agreed that Pakistan s nuclear weapons, financed by Saudi Arabia, are more of a problem than Pakista's nuclear weapons. The capture of Saddam Hussein inspired Quaddaffy to surrender Libya's WMD which included gas centrifuge s that the US didn't know he had. He had bought the centrifuges and technical data at AQ Kahn's nuclear weapons bizarre. Bush closed down the clandestine nuclear weapons market. Obama reopened the nuclear weapons market and pushed Pakistan back into radicalism by inciting a revolution in Libya which culminated in Gaddafi being sodomized with a bayonet then assassinating Bin Laden so publicly.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:05 am

TFLYTSNBN

Just to educate on what the motivation of AGW Theology is, I offer this missive.

http://www.worldwatch.org/node/563

The idea that the Earth's population needs to be reduced "to save" the planet is a pretext for genocide. This author knows that lowering birth rates will not reduce population fast enough to achieve his goals. Genocide to eliminate about 6 billion people would be required.
Post by The E   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Just to educate on what the motivation of AGW Theology is, I offer this missive.

http://www.worldwatch.org/node/563

The idea that the Earth's population needs to be reduced "to save" the planet is a pretext for genocide. This author knows that lowering birth rates will not reduce population fast enough to achieve his goals. Genocide to eliminate about 6 billion people would be required.

You're the one who wants to go back to the heady days of the late bronze age here....
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:58 pm

TFLYTSNBN

So much for the myth that droughts in Pakistan are caused by AGW.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... aFSt0guN0l

Pakistan actually gets enough rain fall but they loose most of the water from the monsoons because they have I adequate reservoir capacity. They need to build more dams.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:They need to build more dams.

... so tempted to do a "damn them all" joke...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:57 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:They need to build more dams.

... so tempted to do a "damn them all" joke...

Good joke!

The fact remains that Pakistan's problem is not a matter of inadequate rainfall, much less drought caused by Climate Change. Pakistan's problem is a continually growing population and grossly insuffecient reservoir capacity and poor water management. Pakistan has one of the most water intensive economies in the world. The Pakis have reservoir capacity to meet their needs for about a month. The US has reservoir capacity for about three years. The Pakistanis should be building dams, not nukes.

Rather than scew its economy by limiting CO2 production, the US could may be help the Pakistanis build dams? Trade them dams for nukes?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:00 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Pakistan's Total Fertility Rate is declining which is a good thing.

https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=pk&v=31

And here we have proof that US troops hsve been deployed to Afghanistan rather than Pakistan.

https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=31&c=af&c=pk&l=en

A more comprehensive chartbshowing the effects of removing troops from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, keeping US troops out of Pakistan, and deploying US troops to Iraq and Kuwait.

https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=3 ... &c=sa&l=en

Return to Politics