Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests

Tomorrow's book signing

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Tomorrow's book signing
Post by Senior Chief   » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:55 am

Senior Chief
Commander

Tomorrow evening at 7:30 PST I get to meet David Weber at Mysterious Galaxy book signing. I may do a repeat the next day at when he is at the Navy Base for another book signing. Just whole loads of fun Thursday and Friday. :)
Re: Tomorrow's book signing
Post by Louis R   » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 am

Louis R
Rear Admiral

Beg for snippets on our behalf!

Senior Chief wrote:Tomorrow evening at 7:30 PST I get to meet David Weber at Mysterious Galaxy book signing. I may do a repeat the next day at when he is at the Navy Base for another book signing. Just whole loads of fun Thursday and Friday. :)
Post by Relax   » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:34 am

Relax
Fleet Admiral

I am always on the wrong coast...
_________
Tally Ho!
Relax
Post by Senior Chief   » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:55 am

Senior Chief
Commander

Louis R wrote:Beg for snippets on our behalf!

Senior Chief wrote:Tomorrow evening at 7:30 PST I get to meet David Weber at Mysterious Galaxy book signing. I may do a repeat the next day at when he is at the Navy Base for another book signing. Just whole loads of fun Thursday and Friday. :)

He talked about all of his books that he has written not just the latest one. Since I own NO electronic devices (just hearing aides)what so ever I can not give you a blow by blow of what had been said. I like the fact that there will be a sequel to the Troll book. Sorry but this last book is in the "only series of his" that I have read completely.
Post by Dauntless   » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:17 am

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

sequel to apocalypse troll?!

wow that is one of RFC most stand alone works as there is almost no threads to tug on to use for a sequel.

i'd expect a new prince roger, Fury, or even bolo before more Troll
Post by Senior Chief   » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:03 pm

Senior Chief
Commander

Dauntless wrote:sequel to apocalypse troll?!

wow that is one of RFC most stand alone works as there is almost no threads to tug on to use for a sequel.

i'd expect a new prince roger, Fury, or even bolo before more Troll

Yeah that made everyone happy to hear that. He said he has short stories in the works Not sure of the correct spelling of names but a story about a Peep training officer; Yu and two midshipman Thiesman and another main character. :) Also stores about how Prichard meets the love of he life. :) If I recall some more I will post.

Said he wrote the House of Steel intro and ending while sitting at the kitchen table while eating. :roll:

Nothing more on going for Fury. :(

His health is better and that is the MAIN THING as far as I am concern, have had to many of my favorite authors kick the bucket and pass on in the last decade. :(
Post by noblehunter   » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:49 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

*nods* He can work on whatever he wants so long as his health and family are okay.
Post by jontom   » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:49 pm

jontom
Ensign

I heartily agree.

noblehunter wrote:*nods* He can work on whatever he wants so long as his health and family are okay.
Post by Senior Chief   » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Senior Chief
Commander

Oh yeah there will be a new Stephanie Harrington novel written
Post by jlrice54   » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:53 pm

jlrice54
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Senior Chief wrote:Oh yeah there will be a new Stephanie Harrington novel written

But this is probably the last Honor Harrington novel. That was my question at the Dallas signing after the Q&A session. He told me he just couldn’t send Honor on a death mission but he doesn’t have another in the plans.

Return to Honorverse