Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 45 guests

So, it is October 2nd - Where is IT?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: So, it is October 2nd - Where is IT?
Post by jontom   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:29 am

jontom
Ensign

I suppose it would be unsporting to say I bought a copy and had Himself sign it upon this very evening. :D

Jon

JohnRoth wrote:I'm not sure why people are having trouble. I walked into Barnes and Noble this morning and it was staring me in the face on the new arrivals table. I'm on my second read now, having already updated my list of wormholes and where they lead.
Post by Daryl   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:42 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

RAGE.

jontom wrote:I suppose it would be unsporting to say I bought a copy and had Himself sign it upon this very evening. :D

Jon

JohnRoth wrote:I'm not sure why people are having trouble. I walked into Barnes and Noble this morning and it was staring me in the face on the new arrivals table. I'm on my second read now, having already updated my list of wormholes and where they lead.
Post by jontom   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:49 am

jontom
Ensign

I don't suppose it helps that I bought it as a gift. :oops: (I bought the eARC for myself when it first came out.) The main point for me of going to the signing was the pleasure of hearing him speak and seeing him in person for the first time.

Jon

[quote="Daryl"]RAGE.

[quote="jontom"]I suppose it would be unsporting to say I bought a copy and had Himself sign it upon this very evening. :D

Jon
Post by isaac_newton   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:41 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

jontom wrote:I don't suppose it helps that I bought it as a gift. :oops: (I bought the eARC for myself when it first came out.) The main point for me of going to the signing was the pleasure of hearing him speak and seeing him in person for the first time.

Jon

Daryl wrote:RAGE.

jontom wrote:I suppose it would be unsporting to say I bought a copy and had Himself sign it upon this very evening. :D

Jon

Nope - that doesn't help at all :-(
not one little bit....

Seriously - how is RFC?
Post by Galactic Sapper   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Galactic Sapper
Captain of the List

Going to purchase a repurposed tree corpse later today. Work schedule has been brutal this week.
Post by jontom   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:36 pm

jontom
Ensign

RFC looked good, but he said he still has rare moments of mental fog. I only witnessed one in the course of the talk, which is pretty good in my opinion. I suspect he notices it more than we do - if one is used to performing at a very high level, any little slippage is irksome.

Jon

isaac_newton wrote:
jontom wrote:I don't suppose it helps that I bought it as a gift. :oops: (I bought the eARC for myself when it first came out.) The main point for me of going to the signing was the pleasure of hearing him speak and seeing him in person for the first time.

Jon

Daryl wrote:RAGE.

Jon

Nope - that doesn't help at all :-(
not one little bit....

Seriously - how is RFC?
Post by zuluwiz   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 pm

zuluwiz
Commander

My copy was delivered this afternoon( Wednesday 3rd).
Post by kzt   » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:16 am

kzt
Fleet Admiral

zuluwiz wrote:My copy was delivered this afternoon( Wednesday 3rd).

Mine too.

Return to Honorverse