Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Oath of Swords

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Oath of Swords
Post by meveland   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:29 pm

meveland
Midshipman

Does anyone know if this title was ever released in hardback? All I've been able to find are paperback copies, and would like a hardback copy for my library.
Re: Oath of Swords
Post by Exidor   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Exidor
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

meveland wrote:Does anyone know if this title was ever released in hardback? All I've been able to find are paperback copies, and would like a hardback copy for my library.

Looking at the Amazon entry, it seems no hardback.
Post by Robert_A_Woodward   » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:08 am

Robert_A_Woodward
Captain of the List

meveland wrote:Does anyone know if this title was ever released in hardback? All I've been able to find are paperback copies, and would like a hardback copy for my library.

The ISFDB (http://www.isfdb.org) lists a number of editions (including German and French translations), but no hardcovers. The closest is a Baen trade paperback in 2007 that included a bonus novella ("Sword Brother", the best I can tell, it takes place after _War Maid's Choice_).
----------------------------
Beowulf was bad.
(first sentence of Chapter VI of _Space Viking_ by H. Beam Piper)
Post by NervousEnergy   » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:39 am

NervousEnergy
Captain (Junior Grade)

Probably have to wait for the 20th anniversary to get a really nice physical edition. Have to pester Toni about it...
Post by meveland   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:40 pm

meveland
Midshipman

Thanks everyone....guess I'll just have to live with a paperback for now...hopefully the wife will understand! :lol:

Return to War God