Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Mad Maxine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by Donnachaidh   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

Welcome back namelessfly

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Since there are so many Trump bashing threads on this forum, i thought that we should have a thread dedicated to Maxine Waters.

https://youtu.be/M47aqjkCMNc
Post by Daryl   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

He still can't spell.
Donnachaidh wrote:Welcome back namelessfly

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Since there are so many Trump bashing threads on this forum, i thought that we should have a thread dedicated to Maxine Waters.

https://youtu.be/M47aqjkCMNc
Post by Donnachaidh   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:13 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

Nope. And from what I've seen, he's still off-puttingly lecherous and believes his brand of conservatives are still the victims of the cruel liberal overlords of this forum.

Daryl wrote:He still can't spell.
Donnachaidh wrote:Welcome back namelessfly
Post by The E   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:05 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Aren't you from another country or something?

May be you should return to your homeplanet like the Coneheads?

If that's your best comeback, you should just concede the argument. Because you just admitted that you don't really have any arguments.
Post by Annachie   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:42 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:If they dont want their children "stolen" may be they should not violate Federal law by entering the US illegally?

And in many, hell, most, of those cases they didn't enter the US illegally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Joat42   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:16 am

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:If they dont want their children "stolen" may be they should not violate Federal law by entering the US illegally?

You just classified yourself as a person with zero empathy, a lack of understanding what really goes on and a complete excrement aperture of the first order.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:23 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Annachie wrote:

If one defines Illegal Immigrant as 1)those who entered the country without the approval of the original government and/or its official representatives and 2) their descendants so long as they are not also descended from a legal immigrant, then America has the biggest Illegal Immigration problem in the world.

By my calculations, this means that there are over 322,000,000 illegal immigrants in America.

It's gonna be hard figuring out which countries they should all be sent back to...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:40 am

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:

Almost NO ONE in the United States argues that most of the detsined immigrants entered the country legally. It is extremely easy to prove that one has a visa even if it has been lost.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:37 am

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Annachie wrote:And in many, hell, most, of those cases they didn't enter the US illegally.

Almost NO ONE in the United States argues that most of the detsined immigrants entered the country legally. It is extremely easy to prove that one has a visa even if it has been lost.

Refugees seeking asylum are *not required* to have Visas when they enter the country they are seeking asylum in. They are only required to present themselves to authorities as asylum seekers once they make it into the country they are fleeing to. Which a great many of them are doing and then having their kids stolen from them anyway.

Want to rethink your claim?

Return to Politics