Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Mad Maxine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Mad Maxine
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:17 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Since there are so many Trump bashing threads on this forum, i thought that we should have a thread dedicated to Maxine Waters.

https://youtu.be/M47aqjkCMNc
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:24 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Since there are so many Trump bashing threads on this forum, i thought that we should have a thread dedicated to Maxine Waters.

So just so I'm clear.... these are the five WORST things those guys could come up with about Maxine Waters and they were...

#5: Once thought a news anchor was talking to her when they were talking to the person next to her.

#4: She once had a brain freeze and said *Kor*ea instead of *Crim*ea.

#3: She doesn't appear to understand the term "millenial" as it refers to a generational group.

#2: Paul Ryan laughed at her once when she made a motion in Congress.

#1: She wants Trump impeached but said she hasn't called for his impeachment.... (probably meaning to say she hadn't filed a motion for his impeachment.)

That's your list? THAT? The five WORST things they could come up with?

You get that in the Trump thread we're talking about widespread corruption, criminality, bigotry.... right? Interning children torn from their refugee parents with no plan to ever return them? Sucking up to hostile dictators like some kind of fanboy wannabe? Coddling Nazis? Blatant, pathological, constant lying about absolutely everything under the sun every single day?

I mean, is this really the comparison you want to be drawing?

"Sure Trump is a lying thieving ignorant moron with the attention span of a fruit fly, a fondness for dictators and white supremacists, a history of sexually molesting and harassing women, and a bigoted racist..... but look at the worst people on the Democratic side! One of them is a little bit flaky!"

:roll:
Post by smr   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:19 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Proverbs 4:6-7 New International Version (NIV)

Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
love her, and she will watch over you.
The beginning of wisdom is this: Get[a] wisdom.
Though it cost all you have,[b] get understanding.

Wow, he was talking about Maxine Waters not Trump. Yet you still rant about Trump. Try this Gcomeau, say one nice comment about Trump and then go into hate filled rant. This blind hatred for Trump appears to be unbalancing your mental state or health. Try a week of vacation...no phones, no internet, no tv just enjoy the time with family and friends. This type of vacation did me a world of good. Focus on what's important in your life.
Post by Joat42   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:19 am

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:Wow, he was talking about Maxine Waters not Trump. Yet you still rant about Trump. Try this Gcomeau, say one nice comment about Trump and then go into hate filled rant. This blind hatred for Trump appears to be unbalancing your mental state or health. Try a week of vacation...no phones, no internet, no tv just enjoy the time with family and friends. This type of vacation did me a world of good. Focus on what's important in your life.

Fly referenced Trump in his first post which makes gcomeau's commentary on the differences between Trump and Maxine entirely within this threads scope.

And maybe you should follow your own advice, you repeatedly drag Hillary into discussions about Trump.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:30 am

smr
Vice Admiral

I like that [HRC] takes long walks in the woods. That's for you Joat42. Now, Maxine Waters is a leader of the Democratic Party. She's basically called for the Harassment and Intimidation of Trump and Trump supporters.
Post by Joat42   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:I like that [HRC] takes long walks in the woods. That's for you Joat42. Now, Maxine Waters is a leader of the Democratic Party. She's basically called for the Harassment and Intimidation of Trump and Trump supporters.

As opposed to Trump telling his supporters to resort to violence, I believe his words where 'knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell .... I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.'

One falls under Title 18 US Code §373 the other the 1st amendment.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:38 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I like that [HRC] takes long walks in the woods. That's for you Joat42. Now, Maxine Waters is a leader of the Democratic Party. She's basically called for the Harassment and Intimidation of Trump and Trump supporters.

In what bizarro land alternate reality is Maxine Waters the leader of the Democratic party? She has no leadership role of any kind.

And what she said is Trump *administration *officials* should be confronted over their roles in supporting an administration that stole children from their refugee parents with no intention of returning them. Which they damn well should be.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:10 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Wow, he was talking about Maxine Waters not Trump. Yet you still rant about Trump.

He stated the reason for this thread was to balance out the "Trump bashing" threads.

It's fair game to point out the "Trump bashing" has actual cause... and this list of complaints against Waters is pathetic in comparison.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:22 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Since there are so many Trump bashing threads on this forum, i thought that we should have a thread dedicated to Maxine Waters.

So just so I'm clear.... these are the five WORST things those guys could come up with about Maxine Waters and they were...

#5: Once thought a news anchor was talking to her when they were talking to the person next to her.

#4: She once had a brain freeze and said *Kor*ea instead of *Crim*ea.

#3: She doesn't appear to understand the term "millenial" as it refers to a generational group.

#2: Paul Ryan laughed at her once when she made a motion in Congress.

#1: She wants Trump impeached but said she hasn't called for his impeachment.... (probably meaning to say she hadn't filed a motion for his impeachment.)

That's your list? THAT? The five WORST things they could come up with?

You get that in the Trump thread we're talking about widespread corruption, criminality, bigotry.... right? Interning children torn from their refugee parents with no plan to ever return them? Sucking up to hostile dictators like some kind of fanboy wannabe? Coddling Nazis? Blatant, pathological, constant lying about absolutely everything under the sun every single day?

I mean, is this really the comparison you want to be drawing?

"Sure Trump is a lying thieving ignorant moron with the attention span of a fruit fly, a fondness for dictators and white supremacists, a history of sexually molesting and harassing women, and a bigoted racist..... but look at the worst people on the Democratic side! One of them is a little bit flaky!"

:roll:

Aren't you from another country or something?

May be you should return to your homeplanet like the Coneheads?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:25 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:

In what bizarro land alternate reality is Maxine Waters the leader of the Democratic party? She has no leadership role of any kind.

And what she said is Trump *administration *officials* should be confronted over their roles in supporting an administration that stole children from their refugee parents with no intention of returning them. Which they damn well should be.

If they dont want their children "stolen" may be they should not violate Federal law by entering the US illegally?

Return to Politics