Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:11 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

And there is the expected cartoons and YouTube videos in lieu of argument... right on schedule...
Post by smr   » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:34 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14_kKegbSXc

Does she remind you of anyone Gcomeau? Maybe when look in the mirror or post?
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:02 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

And there it is again...
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:29 am

gcomeau
Admiral

This is gonna sting...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/24/longtim ... urces.html

Allen Weisselberg, longtime chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, has been granted immunity by federal prosecutors as part of their investigation into President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, NBC News reported on Friday.

If they've brought this to the point of having to give the Trump Org CFO immunity they're likely getting very close to directing charges against the heads of that organization next.

Those people currently being Trump's kids... and formerly being Trump.... and who gets put in the crosshairs depending on which crime they want to focus on. But seeing as this is related to the Cohen investigation this is almost certainly about the illegal payoffs they funneled through the Trump Org. Which I believe were authorized for payment under Don Jr. and Eric's watch.

Popcorn time...

(Oh, and state charges. No pardons from daddy to obstruct justice here)

(PS: If anyone thinks they gave David Pecker AND the CFO of the Trump organization immunity from prosecution *just* to go after Michael Nobody Cohen... step right into my office over here and let me tell you about our lovely collection of bridges for sale... that would be like giving Al Capone immunity so he could have testified against his accountant who was helping him dodge taxes.)
Post by The E   » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:36 am

The E
Admiral

Membership in the Trump campaign and administration is a more reliable predictor of criminal behaviour than whether or not a person is an illegal immigrant (excluding, of course, the bogus crime of illegal immigration itself).
Post by Annachie   » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

So now the first TWO congressment who came out suppprting Trump have been indicted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:29 am

smr
Vice Admiral

https://townhall.com/political-cartoons/chipbok/

It's definitely election season.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:38 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:https://townhall.com/political-cartoons/chipbok/

It's definitely election season.

I think I'm beginning to decode smr-speak.... "It's election season" translates to "everything I don't like hearing is false because of a grand conspiracy to make my side lose an election".

(And as far as your cartoon is concerned, only one of those things shows an illegal act which is why only one of the groups of people involved is getting indicted right now. You understand that right?)
Post by Imaginos1892   » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:36 am

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

The E wrote:(excluding, of course, the bogus crime of illegal immigration itself).

You call breaking and entering, and trespassing, ‘bogus crimes’? This country is our home, and we have the right to decide who we want to let in. Breaking the law and forcing their way into our country is just as real a crime as breaking into your house.
———————————
Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it. Those who do remember history are doomed to watch everybody else repeat it.
Post by Joat42   » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:56 am

Joat42
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:
The E wrote:(excluding, of course, the bogus crime of illegal immigration itself).

You call breaking and entering, and trespassing, ‘bogus crimes’? This country is our home, and we have the right to decide who we want to let in. Breaking the law and forcing their way into our country is just as real a crime as breaking into your house.
———————————
Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it. Those who do remember history are doomed to watch everybody else repeat it.

You do know that to be able to seek asylum according to international law (which the US is a signatory to) you need to arrive or pass the border to the country you are seeking asylum in.

Most migrants arrive this way to the US.

And if you are not of an native indian affiliation I find it hypocritical that you call the US "our country", because the US is a nation of immigrants who stole the land from the natives. Migrants who fled their countries because of war, famine, slavery and poor economic future.

So if we take your comment about history and apply it to the situation, what you are really afraid of is that the migrants are coming to steal the land you stole.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.

Return to Politics