Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

The Sword of the South

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Re: The Sword of the South
Post by dan92677   » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:00 am

dan92677
Commander

Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 pm
Location: Southern California

And with the ocean at hand, a place where Bahzell could keep himself amused and busy...

Also, 2 Tomanak Champions, don't forget Walsharno...
Top
Re: The Sword of the South
Post by dwileye13   » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:38 pm

dwileye13
Captain of the List

Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:30 pm
Location: Kuparuk, AK & Bellingham WA

dan92677 wrote:And with the ocean at hand, a place where Bahzell could keep himself amused and busy...

Also, 2 Tomanak Champions, don't forget Walsharno...


Should we include Kenhodan as A Champion of Tomanak? There are clues out there
I am not young enough to know everything!
Top
Re: The Sword of the South
Post by Morris Darkstar   » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:59 am

Morris Darkstar
Ensign

Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Actually I'm more inclined to think he's more like Brandark was. He seems to very much have the soul of a bard.

But again, he's been picked for another job that eats at his soul.

Morris

dwileye13 wrote:
dan92677 wrote:And with the ocean at hand, a place where Bahzell could keep himself amused and busy...

Also, 2 Tomanak Champions, don't forget Walsharno...


Should we include Kenhodan as A Champion of Tomanak? There are clues out there
Top
Re: The Sword of the South
Post by John the Red   » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:22 am

John the Red
Midshipman

Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:43 pm

I am restless waiting for the second book od SotS. The timestorm is flowing more quickly and my patience is wearing thin. Waiting for more of Kenhoden,
Brandark, Wencit, Bahzell and all of their forthcoming adventures is extreme anticipatory anxiety.
Top
Re: The Sword of the South
Post by NervousEnergy   » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:28 pm

NervousEnergy
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 pm

John the Red wrote:I am restless waiting for the second book od SotS. The timestorm is flowing more quickly and my patience is wearing thin. Waiting for more of Kenhoden,
Brandark, Wencit, Bahzell and all of their forthcoming adventures is extreme anticipatory anxiety.

Himself may be writing it now. The next Safehold book has been turned in, and I believe the SotS sequel was next up on his radar.

It's a great series, and I do look forward to the next one.
Top
Re: The Sword of the South
Post by isaac_newton   » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:29 am

isaac_newton
Captain of the List

Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:37 am
Location: Brighton, UK

NervousEnergy wrote:
John the Red wrote:I am restless waiting for the second book od SotS. The timestorm is flowing more quickly and my patience is wearing thin. Waiting for more of Kenhoden,
Brandark, Wencit, Bahzell and all of their forthcoming adventures is extreme anticipatory anxiety.

Himself may be writing it now. The next Safehold book has been turned in, and I believe the SotS sequel was next up on his radar.

It's a great series, and I do look forward to the next one.


Seconded!

mind you - if you are viewing the time storm IIRC you should be able to see the book anyway?
Get in early and making a killing :lol:
Top

Return to War God