Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

So much for the Dem blue wave

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: So much for the Dem blue wave
Post by smr   » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:39 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Gullible, beyond belief...Don't you think your been a little harsh on yourself! Naive...Rose Colored Glasses... Indoctrinated is what terms come when describing yourself. Never fear you can come over to the dark side. It's easy: renounce your sins and follow God's will. :D Learn to think for yourself. Do not follow the herd and the herd mentality! Think positively and embrace the future. Like or not Trump is hear for a lest 2 1/2 years and probably a 2nd term. This hatred in your soul does you no good. DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR but LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST. (regardless of who is in power!) Wandering thoughts from an old soul! ;)

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:A die hard liberal friend of mine sent this link to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8LagPx8oY

Now, my friend thinks that this guy crying is funny and hilarious. While I disagree because I see this from a prospective of a Great Awakening. The best way to put it is like when Seven of Nine ov ST Voyager rejects the Borg Collective and learns to embrace individuality and free thinking.

Wow, the ignorance is impressive.

"I respected the office under Obama but there's nobody like Trump, if you want to work there's jobs out there!"

Ummm yeah, because of guess who?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUqbOK-UQAA0-Wh.jpg

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/ ... k=TEo7chwj

But Trump climbs up on stage and tells his mob it's all because of him and it's like they slept through the last 8 years and fall at his feet to worship.

Gullible. Beyond. Belief.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:56 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Gullible, beyond belief...Don't you think your been a little harsh on yourself! Naive...Rose Colored Glasses... Indoctrinated is what terms come when describing yourself. Never fear you can come over to the dark side. It's easy: renounce your sins and follow God's will. Learn to think for yourself. Do not follow the herd and the herd mentality!

That moment when someone in the same breath accuses you of being indoctrinated, tells you to think for yourself, and instructs you not to follow the herd... and also tells you to follow the will of the supernatural deity they worship in a religion whose followers literally regularly refer to themselves as a flock of sheep following their Good Shepherd. :roll:

So where is that Cohen tweet smr? You know, while we're *not* being indoctrinated and we're thinking for ourselves?
Post by Imaginos1892   » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:38 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

smr wrote: It's easy: renounce your sins and follow God's will. Learn to think for yourself. Do not follow the herd and the herd mentality!

You just want everybody to follow YOUR herd. As gcomeau said, it's completely nonsensical to post those three sentences together.

Why do you insist on dragging your ancient mythology into everything?
———————————
If you are wrong, finding a bunch of people who agree with you does not make you right.
Post by smr   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:09 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Actually, I am Herd of Two...God and my family. Now, Christianity as an ancient mythology that characterization is a point of view that I do not share but you are welcome to your viewpoint. By the way, go look up David Weber's bio and that's why I laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGu_mURDBMI

Imaginos1892 wrote:
smr wrote: It's easy: renounce your sins and follow God's will. Learn to think for yourself. Do not follow the herd and the herd mentality!

You just want everybody to follow YOUR herd. As gcomeau said, it's completely nonsensical to post those three sentences together.

Why do you insist on dragging your ancient mythology into everything?
———————————
If you are wrong, finding a bunch of people who agree with you does not make you right.
Post by The E   » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:48 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Actually, I am Herd of Two...God and my family. Now, Christianity as an ancient mythology that characterization is a point of view that I do not share but you are welcome to your viewpoint. By the way, go look up David Weber's bio and that's why I laughing.

Christianity is ancient mythology though.

smr, I'm sorry to say this, but just like with Candace Owens, you're being played. #WalkAway is not a genuine grassroots movement; It's a publicity stunt that got blown up by the usual botnets.

Honestly, you should just give up on this whole thing until you've acquired a degree of media savvy; you are a poster boy for being so open-minded about things that literally anyone can put thoughts in your head.
Post by smr   » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Don't worry Obama is here to save the day!

Relax take a red pill and enjoy the red waves. It's OK theE, we know you want to scream "Why! Why! Why!" Enjoy the red waves! Don't worry about Candice Owens...worry about what Trump is doing NEXT! Don't worry the Russians are your friends. Their is no need for bases within Germany. Germany can take care of NATO! Germany is a rich country!

smr wrote:
Actually, I am Herd of Two...God and my family. Now, Christianity as an ancient mythology that characterization is a point of view that I do not share but you are welcome to your viewpoint. By the way, go look up David Weber's bio and that's why I laughing.

Christianity is ancient mythology though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGu_mURDBMI

smr, I'm sorry to say this, but just like with Candace Owens, you're being played. #WalkAway is not a genuine grassroots movement; It's a publicity stunt that got blown up by the usual botnets.

Honestly, you should just give up on this whole thing until you've acquired a degree of media savvy; you are a poster boy for being so open-minded about things that literally anyone can put thoughts in your head.
Post by Dilandu   » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:58 am

Dilandu
Admiral

smr wrote:
Relax take a red pill and enjoy the red waves. It's OK theE, we know you want to scream "Why! Why! Why!" Enjoy the red waves! Don't worry about Candice Owens...worry about what Trump is doing NEXT! Don't worry the Russians are your friends. Their is no need for bases within Germany. Germany can take care of NATO! Germany is a rich country!

Considering the state of German military, I think NATO should better rely on Poland and France. German armed forces are a complete wreck of insufficient personnel, inadequate maintenance and utter lack of experience.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by smr   » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:11 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Doesn't Poland want to leave the EU! Might be a problem then again depending on France as a military power. Hmmm! France did surrender to Germany in WW2. :lol: Italy's in open rebellion to the EU! Methinks you should tend to the Garden of the EU! Might be a little productive to prevent the dissolution of the EU.

Dilandu wrote:
smr wrote:

Considering the state of German military, I think NATO should better rely on Poland and France. German armed forces are a complete wreck of insufficient personnel, inadequate maintenance and utter lack of experience.
Post by isaac_newton   » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

smr wrote:

here's a nice cartoon of your beloved Trump & Putin - just for you SMR [sadly it's too big to fit in the image link]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... in-cartoon
Post by smr   » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:30 am

smr
Vice Admiral

That's a pretty good one but you can do better. Keep working at it...you definitely had me laughing. A little humor in the day keeps the doctor away!

Return to Politics