Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:42 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau: did you read Cohen's response to the charges he was flipping on the President in his twitter feed. No, of course not when I get all my info from CNN. Try Cohen's twitter feed or do u need the a liberal or progressive party puppet to instruct you on the do's and No's of liberalism. I was responding to Annachie not Gcomeau. Thank you very much and blessed Day. May you know Jesus in your heart!
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:10 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Gcomeau: did you read Cohen's response to the charges he was flipping on the President in his twitter feed. No, of course not

...because as The E already pointed out to you that response DOESN'T EXIST.

I generally do not read things that do not exist genius.
Post by The E   » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:26 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Gcomeau: did you read Cohen's response to the charges he was flipping on the President in his twitter feed. No, of course not when I get all my info from CNN. Try Cohen's twitter feed or do u need the a liberal or progressive party puppet to instruct you on the do's and No's of liberalism. I was responding to Annachie not Gcomeau. Thank you very much and blessed Day. May you know Jesus in your heart!

Look at you, ignoring truths inconvenient to you like a good little fascist footsoldier.
Post by smr   » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:57 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Facist:
Fascism - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

FYI: My family were UKrainian Jews near Kiev. They were wiped out by Fascists or Nazis in WW2. They died in Concentration Camps (ovens and such) or in the Resistance. The only ones that survived the holocaust our the ones that left before WW2. Be cognizant of what you say in those types of terms. SOME PEOPLE HAVE VERY LONG MEMORIES IN THAT CONTEXT.

Happy Birthday America! God Bless! Still praying for you TheE!

The E wrote:
smr wrote:Gcomeau: did you read Cohen's response to the charges he was flipping on the President in his twitter feed. No, of course not when I get all my info from CNN. Try Cohen's twitter feed or do u need the a liberal or progressive party puppet to instruct you on the do's and No's of liberalism. I was responding to Annachie not Gcomeau. Thank you very much and blessed Day. May you know Jesus in your heart!

Look at you, ignoring truths inconvenient to you like a good little fascist footsoldier.
Post by The E   » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:33 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:FYI: My family were UKrainian Jews near Kiev. They were wiped out by Fascists or Nazis in WW2. They died in Concentration Camps (ovens and such) or in the Resistance. The only ones that survived the holocaust our the ones that left before WW2. Be cognizant of what you say in those types of terms. SOME PEOPLE HAVE VERY LONG MEMORIES IN THAT CONTEXT.

Indeed. Us germans, for example. We remember how all this bullshit got started; and we can tell when someone is going down that path again.

Here's some homework for you: Read Umberto Eco's essay 'Ur-Fascism' and Hannah Arendt's "The Origins of Totalitarianism" and "Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil". After that, we can have a talk about how you are a supporter of a neofascist movement (which makes you a fascist as well).

Oh, and while you're at it, look up Karl Popper's "The Open Society and Its Enemies" too.

And before we forget: You still haven't provided any sourcing for your claims regarding Cohen. Do provide those, if you please.
Post by noblehunter   » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:09 am

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

Smr, you should be able to link directly to any tweets of Cohen's that you want to draw attention to.
Post by smr   » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:25 am

smr
Vice Admiral

@MichaelCohen212 :D
Post by The E   » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:36 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:@MichaelCohen212 :D

And as I've pointed out, none of the tweets that could be about his interview say anything remotely like what you were implying.
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

The E wrote:
smr wrote:@MichaelCohen212 :D

And as I've pointed out, none of the tweets that could be about his interview say anything remotely like what you were implying.

I think he may have been precognitively stating that Cohen is no longer the "personal attorney to President Donald J Trump".

Seriously. That line has been removed from Cohen's Twitter page.
See for yourself.

So, Cohen is no longer Trump's legal aide... I think it's highly likely that he's now ready to talk.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by The E   » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:27 am

The E
Admiral

And his new lawyer representing him in this matter is one Lanny Davis, former spokesman and special councel for one Bill Clinton.

Hey, smr, can you please tell us where you got the idea that Cohen was still completely loyal to Trump?

Return to Politics