Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by Daryl   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Nimitz, looks like you have worked out how to handle quotes, congratulations. There does seem to be a theme here, hands off your guns and paycheque.
You need to look pragmatically at welfare. People who have no income need to eat, either they get some assistance or they end up stealing to feed their kids. There is a reason why the US has the highest incarceration rate in the developed world. Costs a lot more to keep someone in prison than to pay them a basic dole.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:21 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
gcomeau wrote:
Uh huh.... suuuuure they were.... and the Illuminati and the Freemasons were involved in some way too I bet.

In the meantime that trade surplus is still there, rendering your previous redistribution of wealth claim wrong. But nice attempted deflection.

Well seeing how my Father was born in Canada and I have bunch of Relatives who still live there unlike You I may have a clue

Yes... unlike me...the Canadian. :roll:

(I anticipate an instantaneous reversal of the position that being familiar with Canada is a positive in this discussion now)

No redistributing wealth beacause You do not think it is FAIR - Does not give You a Right to my Bank Account

WT actual F are you talking about? We were discussing wealth distribution at an international scale and the fact that your claim it is being distributed from the US to Canada is the exact opposite of reality.

Because. The. US. Has. A. Trade. Surplus. With. Canada.

Get it?
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:
gcomeau wrote:
Uh huh.... suuuuure they were.... and the Illuminati and the Freemasons were involved in some way too I bet.

In the meantime that trade surplus is still there, rendering your previous redistribution of wealth claim wrong. But nice attempted deflection.

Yes we are how do You

Well seeing how my Father was born in Canada and I have bunch of Relatives who still live there unlike You I may have a clue

Yes... unlike me...the Canadian. :roll:

(I anticipate an instantaneous reversal of the position that being familiar with Canada is a positive in this discussion now)

No redistributing wealth beacause You do not think it is FAIR - Does not give You a Right to my Bank Account

WT actual F are you talking about? We were discussing wealth distribution at an international scale and the fact that your claim it is being distributed from the US to Canada is the exact opposite of reality.

Because. The. US. Has. A. Trade. Surplus. With. Canada.

Get it?[/quote]
And how many U.S. goods did Canada have to Import? Maybe we should require them to import 1 U.S. Government Welfare Recipiant for every $1 they owe us

Nimitz
Post by Daryl   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

He obviously didn't get it.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Daryl wrote:He obviously didn't get it.

What didn't I get? Surplus Locally Produced Export Goods is an Option not an Obligation.if You cannot afford it -Do not Buy It!

Nimitz
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:49 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:

What didn't I get? Surplus Locally Produced Export Goods is an Option not an Obligation.if You cannot afford it -Do not Buy It!

Nimitz

...I'm not American and I got it.

Personally, I blame the American education system.
It can lead to things like...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:46 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Could that be political satire or mistake that was not corrected at the time of the video? Too me it's political satire but what do I know because I'm a dumb American.

Nimitz[/quote]
...I'm not American and I got it.

Personally, I blame the American education system.
It can lead to things like...
Image[/quote]
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:32 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Just the regular reminder that the ENTIRE intelligence apparatus of the United States of America agrees that Russia definitely meddled in the election.

And Donald Trump is still tweeting this at his followers:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9072126977

Russia continues to say they had nothing to do with Meddling in our Election! Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t Shady James Comey and the now disgraced FBI agents take and closely examine it? Why isn’t Hillary/Russia being looked at? So many questions, so much corruption!

The President of the United States who was elected with Russian assistance is (still) siding with Vladimir Putin over US intelligence. The entire above tweet is exactly how a bad television crime drama writer would have the bad guy act towards law enforcement if he wanted to make sure it was REALLY OBVIOUS he was guilty.

But yeah, we don't need any investigation into all of this... :roll:
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:39 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Do you think actually saying or repeating that statement Gcomeau will make that a fact?

That has not been proven so far! Time will tell if you are correct or not!

gcomeau wrote:Just the regular reminder that the ENTIRE intelligence apparatus of the United States of America agrees that Russia definitely meddled in the election.

And Donald Trump is still tweeting this at his followers:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9072126977

Russia continues to say they had nothing to do with Meddling in our Election! Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t Shady James Comey and the now disgraced FBI agents take and closely examine it? Why isn’t Hillary/Russia being looked at? So many questions, so much corruption!

The President of the United States who was elected with Russian assistance is (still) siding with Vladimir Putin over US intelligence. The entire above tweet is exactly how a bad television crime drama writer would have the bad guy act towards law enforcement if he wanted to make sure it was REALLY OBVIOUS he was guilty.

But yeah, we don't need any investigation into all of this... :roll:
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:56 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Do you think actually saying or repeating that statement Gcomeau will make that a fact?

That the US intel community all agrees Russia definitely did it?

Since they have testified to that effect under oath in front of Congress.... ummm, yes?

Once again smr, I recommend you get your news from actual news outlets who tell you things like this.

There should be no doubt that Russia perceives its past efforts as successful and views the 2018 U.S. midterm elections as a potential target for Russian influence operations,” - Dan Coats - Director of National Intelligence.

(That would be TRUMP'S DNI telling Congress Russia thinks their meddling was a win for them, and they are planning on doing it again... in case you were confused and about to start ranting something about Obama)

Return to Politics