Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:Aaaaand.... Mueller has hit Manafort with official indictments for Obstruction and Witness Tampering.

(You know, things innocent people do all the time.)

In a case that has nothing to do with Trump & predates by years before He worked on the Trump Campaign

Nimitz
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:35 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
gcomeau wrote:Aaaaand.... Mueller has hit Manafort with official indictments for Obstruction and Witness Tampering.

In a case that has nothing to do with Trump & predates by years before He worked on the Trump Campaign

Nimitz

Keep telling yourself that Trump's campaign manager who was indicted for his illegal dealings with foreign governments mostly in a very Russia friendly way which BEGAN years before he worked on Trump's campaign but CONTINUED right through it, after he was somehow appointed Trump's campaign manager in the first place for reasons nobody has ever really explained, has nothing to do with Trump.

I'm sure you find it comforting.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau"[quote="gcomeau wrote:Aaaaand.... Mueller has hit Manafort with official indictments for Obstruction and Witness Tampering.

Nimitz[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that Trump's campaign manager who was indicted for his illegal dealings with foreign governments mostly in a very Russia friendly way which BEGAN years before he worked on Trump's campaign but CONTINUED right through it, after he was somehow appointed Trump's campaign manager in the first place for reasons nobody has ever really explained, has nothing to do with Trump.

I'm sure you find it comforting.[/quote]

There were no more Russian Friendly U.S. Politicians than Ted Kennedy, Bill & Hillary Clinton & Obama bar none since WWII

Nimitz
Post by Daryl   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I take back what I said about learning to handle quotes.
Today I saw Trump on TV at the G7 stating arrogantly that Russia should be readmitted, and "They had a world to run". Not my world thanks.
Why should Russia ranked 11th by GDP, get a seat at the G8?

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
gcomeau"[quote="gcomeau wrote:Aaaaand.... Mueller has hit Manafort with official indictments for Obstruction and Witness Tampering.

Nimitz
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Daryl wrote:I take back what I said about learning to handle quotes.
Today I saw Trump on TV at the G7 stating arrogantly that Russia should be readmitted, and "They had a world to run". Not my world thanks.
Why should Russia ranked 11th by GDP, get a seat at the G8?

Nimitz
[/quote]
Why would Russia get a G8 seat?

Because they have Nuclear Submarines sitting about 50 miles off the U.S. East Coast targeting every U.S. city they can reach - that is why.

USN AWOC - BNAS - CPW5 - BRUNSWICK,ME
Before You dig that hole deeper

Nimitz
Last edited by Nimitz1923PD on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:15 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:Why would Russia get a G8 seat?

Because they have Nuclear Submarines sitting about 50 miles off the U.S. East Coast targeting every U.S. city they can reach - that is why.

Nimitz

Sooo....they should be *rewarded* for being hostile and belligerent and threatening.

Genius.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:Why would Russia get a G8 seat?

Nimitz

Sooo....they should be *rewarded* for being hostile and belligerent and threatening.

Genius.

If You give them a big kiss on the lips - Maybe they will not target Your house

Nimitz
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:33 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
gcomeau wrote:

Genius.

Nimitz

You just essentially argued the US should give them a big kiss on the lips literally FOR targeting your house. I mean you specifically used that exact example of what they were doing. With nukes.

So why wouldn't they keep targetting it if it paid off so well the first time?
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:
gcomeau wrote:

Genius.

Nimitz

You just essentially argued the US should give them a big kiss on the lips literally FOR targeting your house. I mean you specifically used that exact example of what they were doing. With nukes.

So why wouldn't they keep targetting it if it paid off so well the first time?[/quote]
^^^-------''------'''''--'---- :twisted:
No personnally I would put every US Navy Aswoc on alert a turn every major city in in Iran into a field of glass -

As a demostration for Russia

Nimitz
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:54 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote: If You give them a big kiss on the lips - Maybe they will not target Your house

Nimitz

The only reason to give a hostile a kiss on the lips is to distract them enough to get your knee into their nadgers*.

Of course, Trump can't do that since he's already on his knees in front of Putin.

*Nadgers - slang for a portion of the male reproductive organs, specifically the testicles and scrotum, hence the phrase "I'll have your nadgers for boot leather!"
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics