Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zyffyr and 11 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by Annachie   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:32 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Joat42 wrote:In my opinion Nimitz has a very dishonest way of arguing. When claims or arguments can't be backed up we either get cryptic replies, bait switching, straw man attacks and/or ad hominem attacks as misdirection from the argument.

It's almost like how a troll operates but the flavor is a bit different though.

But terrible quote technique :)

You need to delete out, or seperate out, nested quotes. Especially if you're using an app like tapatalk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:29 am

gcomeau
Admiral

The E wrote:Yo, gc, can you put me in touch with the person paying us, they seem to have missed their last few payment deadlines. At this point, it's almost as if I'm doing this out of my own volition; I can't even remember the last time they gave me any directions....

You probably missed the secret meeting where our membership in the Grand Global Liberal Conspiracy Against Trump Making America Great Again(tm) (A wholly owned subsidiary of the Illuminati and George Soros) was renewed.

You'll have to contact the leader of your local cell to get HR to update your info, after that you should start receiving your paychecks again. And also the new secret handshake manual (they made some changes.)
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:58 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Did your check bounce from the global boys or did they hypnotize you to parrot the party line? :mrgreen:

Wait for it! See Spot wind up...see Spot unload! :ugeek: (Gcomeau response.) Now that was fun. All in good fun! :twisted:

gcomeau wrote:
The E wrote:Yo, gc, can you put me in touch with the person paying us, they seem to have missed their last few payment deadlines. At this point, it's almost as if I'm doing this out of my own volition; I can't even remember the last time they gave me any directions....

You probably missed the secret meeting where our membership in the Grand Global Liberal Conspiracy Against Trump Making America Great Again(tm) (A wholly owned subsidiary of the Illuminati and George Soros) was renewed.

You'll have to contact the leader of your local cell to get HR to update your info, after that you should start receiving your paychecks again. And also the new secret handshake manual (they made some changes.)
Post by Daryl   » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

We have the same conspiracy theory here in Australia, concerning a coordinated leftish plot funded by Soros, some go further and call it "Cultural Marxism".
My theory is that both on here and in our paper's feedback topics the far or alt right people have a unified values set. They are unhappy about many things from Muslims, Gays, Political Correctness, to Same Sex marriage. Along with much more.
From that they assume that anyone to the left of them has a unified left agenda. Obvious to the other 95% of us that is not the case. I've been called a fraud for advocating strong law and order, as that apparently doesn't gell with my support for unions and other equality issues.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:00 am

gcomeau
Admiral

In the meantime, Trump is escalating tensions with the Canadians and Europeans while making announcements about potentially welcoming Kin Jong Un to the White House and talking about how Russia should be invited to join the G7.

Because you know, that's the United States leadership now.

I bet Putin never thought his investment in his election attack would pay off to this degree in his wildest dreams.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:In the meantime, Trump is escalating tensions with the Canadians and Europeans while making announcements about potentially welcoming Kin Jong Un to the White House and talking about how Russia should be invited to join the G7.

I bet Putin never thought his investment in his election attack would pay off to this degree in his wildest dreams.

It used to be the G5 - Canada & Mexico have seen it as thier duty to redistribute American Wealth to themselves - Russia as Iran's Patron since the 1960's should be included - keep Your Enimies closer

Nimitz
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:32 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
gcomeau wrote:In the meantime, Trump is escalating tensions with the Canadians and Europeans while making announcements about potentially welcoming Kin Jong Un to the White House and talking about how Russia should be invited to join the G7.

It used to be the G5 - Canada & Mexico have seen it as thier duty to redistribute American Wealth to themselves -

The US has a multi billion dollar trade SURPLUS with Canada.

Russia as Iran's Patron since the 1960's should be included - keep Your Enimies closer

Nimitz

Russia as the country that illegally annexed Crimea was kicked the hell out of these meetings.

Last I checked, they're still occupying Crimea. Inviting them back in is essentially undoing sanctions imposed on them for that action.

Trump trying to undo sanction on Russia... there's a theme...
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:

It used to be the G5 - Canada & Mexico have seen it as thier duty to redistribute American Wealth to themselves -

The US has a multi billion dollar trade SURPLUS with Canada.

Russia as Iran's Patron since the 1960's should be included - keep Your Enimies closer

Nimitz

Russia as the country that illegally annexed Crimea was kicked the hell out of these meetings.

Last I checked, they're still occupying Crimea. Inviting them back in is essentially undoing sanctions imposed on them for that action.

Trump trying to undo sanction on Russia... there's a theme...[/quote]

NAFTA, Tpp & all those other Globalists aggrements were an attempt to Subvert The U.S. Constitution & Soveirgnty To Foreign Unchecked Unelected Leftist Bueaurocrats

Nimitz
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:03 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:NAFTA, Tpp & all those other Globalists aggrements were an attempt to Subvert The U.S. Constitution & Soveirgnty To Foreign Unchecked Unelected Leftist Bueaurocrats

Nimitz

Uh huh.... suuuuure they were.... and the Illuminati and the Freemasons were involved in some way too I bet.

In the meantime that trade surplus is still there, rendering your previous redistribution of wealth claim wrong. But nice attempted deflection.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:NAFTA, Tpp & all those other Globalists aggrements were an attempt to Subvert The U.S. Constitution & Soveirgnty To Foreign Unchecked Unelected Leftist Bueaurocrats

Nimitz

Uh huh.... suuuuure they were.... and the Illuminati and the Freemasons were involved in some way too I bet.

In the meantime that trade surplus is still there, rendering your previous redistribution of wealth claim wrong. But nice attempted deflection.

Well seeing how my Father was born in Canada and I have bunch of Relatives who still live there unlike You I may have a clue

No redistributing wealth beacause You do not think it is FAIR - Does not give You a Right to my Bank Account

Nimitz

Return to Politics