Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by The E   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:46 am

The E
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote: Yep gcomeau is a paid DNC troll

Nimitz

Please provide evidence that the DNC or entities supportive of it pay for trolls.

I mean, we know that Russia paid and pays for trolls and bots to spew pro-Trump messages, but as far as I am aware, no equivalent effort exists on the other side. So, please share your evidence with the class.*

* "Evidence" being defined as any link to a reputable news or intelligence source. Note that Breitbart, InfoWars, Fox or similar sources are immediately disqualified due to their established track record of distorting the truth
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:02 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
gcomeau wrote:
WTF are you talking about???????

Be SPECIFIC.

And please say you aren't talking about the fact that Strzok was part of the review team working on Comey's report draft and had input on it's final form... because that is neither evidence tampering nor falsifying documents. That's just the normal report writing process.

So please, tell me you're not that completely clueless and you have something valid behind your repeated accusations.

-----------------------------
Yep gcomeau is a paid DNC troll

Nimitz

Yeeeeeah.... I'm going to take that as confirmation you actually were trying to claim Strzok being on the team that had input into the draft report meant he was "evidence tampering" and "falsifying documents".

Or in other words, that you are completely and utterly clueless and had no idea what you were talking about.
Post by The E   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:36 am

The E
Admiral

Yo, gc, can you put me in touch with the person paying us, they seem to have missed their last few payment deadlines. At this point, it's almost as if I'm doing this out of my own volition; I can't even remember the last time they gave me any directions....
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:44 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

The E wrote:Yo, gc, can you put me in touch with the person paying us, they seem to have missed their last few payment deadlines. At this point, it's almost as if I'm doing this out of my own volition; I can't even remember the last time they gave me any directions....

CSPAN June 11 @2pm

Nimitz
Post by Joat42   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:03 am

Joat42
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
The E wrote:Yo, gc, can you put me in touch with the person paying us, they seem to have missed their last few payment deadlines. At this point, it's almost as if I'm doing this out of my own volition; I can't even remember the last time they gave me any directions....

CSPAN June 11 @2pm

Nimitz

In my opinion Nimitz has a very dishonest way of arguing. When claims or arguments can't be backed up we either get cryptic replies, bait switching, straw man attacks and/or ad hominem attacks as misdirection from the argument.

It's almost like how a troll operates but the flavor is a bit different though.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:17 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Nimitz1923PD wrote:

CSPAN June 11 @2pm

Nimitz

In my opinion Nimitz has a very dishonest way of arguing. When claims or arguments can't be backed up we either get cryptic replies, bait switching, straw man attacks and/or ad hominem attacks as misdirection from the argument.

It's almost like how a troll operates but the flavor is a bit different though.[/quote]
--------'---'----'-'--

I must be moving up now I am "Cryptic"

Nimitz
Post by The E   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 am

The E
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:In my opinion Nimitz has a very dishonest way of arguing. When claims or arguments can't be backed up we either get cryptic replies, bait switching, straw man attacks and/or ad hominem attacks as misdirection from the argument.

It's exactly how a troll operates. Witness his discussion thread on a different topic where he goes from "You can't prove God doesn't exist" to "You can't prove the Earth is round" without losing breath.

As I said, I really do not understand this brand of trolling where you pretend to be a complete moron, but he is a master of the form and should be treated as such.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:25 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

The E wrote:
Joat42 wrote:In my opinion Nimitz has a very dishonest way of arguing. When claims or arguments can't be backed up we either get cryptic replies, bait switching, straw man attacks and/or ad hominem attacks as misdirection from the argument.

It's exactly how a troll operates. Witness his discussion thread on a different topic where he goes from "You can't prove God doesn't exist" to "You can't prove the Earth is round" without losing breath.

As I said, I really do not understand this brand of trolling where you pretend to be a complete moron, but he is a master of the form and should be treated as such.

And You matter - Why?

Nimitz
Post by The E   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:16 am

The E
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:And You matter - Why?

Nimitz

I matter just as much as you do.
Post by Daryl   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:24 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Actually more, in that The E has been an honest member of this forum for quite a while now. His posts are clear and well supported by facts.

The E wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:And You matter - Why?

Nimitz

I matter just as much as you do.

Return to Politics