Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 36 guests

UNcompromising Honour EARC release date:

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
UNcompromising Honour EARC release date:
Post by Alistair   » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Alistair
Rear Admiral

Hi all

Here is a reply from Baen about the release date:

Hello,

As with all new books Baen publishes, we plan on offering an ebook version not only as an eARC, but also as part of the Monthly Baen Bundle program.

Typically, we upload eARCs roughly 3 1/2 months in advance of the publishing date. Pending publishing delays, expect Uncompromising Honor eARC sometime around late-June to mid-July as it is slated for a October 2018 release.

Unfortunately, we don’t have an exact release date for an eARC of this title, but you can be notified when it and other eARCs are released by subscribing to the eARC announcement forum on Baen’s Bar. You can find that here: https://bar.baen.com/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=79&

Please keep in mind that there is always a possibility that due to publishing delays, author request, or other unforeseen circumstances, that we will not offer ebook or eARC versions of a book.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

Jenny Cunningham

Baen Books Web Team
Re: UNcompromising Honour EARC release date:
Post by ti3x   » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:22 pm

ti3x
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Gotta admit, the only reason I show up on this forum is in the vague hope of seeing snippets for UH.
Post by Dauntless   » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:02 am

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

I'm hoping they break with normal policy and put it up sometime in April to go with the anniversary of OBS release as was the original plan for the book, before things beyond his Celerayness' control forced it to be pushed back.

still I won't hold my breath for that and will just be happy when it appearers.
Post by Henry Brown   » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Henry Brown
Commodore

ti3x wrote:Gotta admit, the only reason I show up on this forum is in the vague hope of seeing snippets for UH.

Me too. But it has been a barren wasteland for months. :cry:
Post by LadyWhirlwind   » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:51 pm

LadyWhirlwind
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Henry Brown wrote:
ti3x wrote:Gotta admit, the only reason I show up on this forum is in the vague hope of seeing snippets for UH.

Well, there is nothing more to discuss. We only can hope that snippets start soon. :!:
Post by JohnRoth   » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:04 pm

JohnRoth
Admiral

Henry Brown wrote:

LadyWhirlwind wrote:Well, there is nothing more to discuss. We only can hope that snippets start soon. :!:

He said he was going to post a snippet every Friday. Then he disappeared from the forum with no explanation. I'd certainly like to see more snippets, but unless he hands the draft to Drak for posting, I'm not expecting them. And he didn't let Drak snippet the previous book, either.
Post by n7axw   » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:32 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

JohnRoth wrote:

Henry Brown wrote:

LadyWhirlwind wrote:Well, there is nothing more to discuss. We only can hope that snippets start soon. :!:

He said he was going to post a snippet every Friday. Then he disappeared from the forum with no explanation. I'd certainly like to see more snippets, but unless he hands the draft to Drak for posting, I'm not expecting them. And he didn't let Drak snippet the previous book, either.

Drak did snippet "Call to Vengeance" so maybe there is still hope.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by ncwolf   » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:10 pm

ncwolf
Commander

JohnRoth wrote:

I was kinda bummed about the lack of snippets myself; then it occurred to me that the Mad Wizard didn't want to distract from the hardback release of A Call to Vengeance.

My guess is that snippets from UH will resume in May or June.
Post by Alistair   » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:16 am

Alistair
Rear Admiral

I've certainly been a bit more quiet on the forum with the lack of snippets.

But October will role around soon enough
Post by kzt   » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:49 am

kzt
Fleet Admiral

ncwolf wrote:I was kinda bummed about the lack of snippets myself; then it occurred to me that the Mad Wizard didn't want to distract from the hardback release of A Call to Vengeance.

My guess is that snippets from UH will resume in May or June.

There was a comment by John Ringo recently that mentioned health issues with David Weber. So he might just not have time for this.

Return to Honorverse