Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests

Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.
Post by Fox2!   » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Fox2!
Commodore

cthia wrote:
Someone in the League is sticking it to Carmichael...

"Besides, you can't go around calling people idiots! Someone on Manticore IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING PAT GIVENS ON HALF PAY! Whatever idiot is responsible for that brainstorm should have had his testicles snipped and his gene pool culled!"

Didn't Janacek do just that, by eating his pulser?
Post by Weird Harold   » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

Fox2! wrote:Didn't Janacek do just that, by eating his pulser?

I thought he tried to fly from a 100th floor balcony by flapping his arms.
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)
Post by cthia   » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:21 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Weird Harold wrote:
Fox2! wrote:Didn't Janacek do just that, by eating his pulser?

I thought he tried to fly from a 100th floor balcony by flapping his arms.

That problem turned out to be self-correcting.

People plummeting from a window are not trying to fly when flapping their arms. They're trying to grasp the gravity of the situation.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:00 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Audrey O'Hanrahan is a Malign agent who specializes in muckraking. I wonder how she was groomed before sending her off planet. Perhaps she started so much shit on Darius they decided she was ready. "Get that bitch out of here!"

She sure raked the muck out of Mesa.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:50 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Honor & Emily

"What were you thinking when you popped out of the junction at the Battle of Manticore?"

"I remember thinking, 'I really am a bloodthirsty bitch.'"

Post by cthia   » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:40 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Psychological Warfare.

The RMN is launching probes into the Sol system. They are broadcasting round the clock clips of King Kong hypering into Tokyo and beating on his chest, then getting his ass beat by a giant salamander called Godzilla.

Post by cthia   » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:24 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Psychological Warfare.

Who'd a thunk Horrible Hemphill has a sense of humor? The newest iteration of GR drones has implemented a new mode that is pissing the hell out of the Sollies, but it tickles the hell out of Hemphill. It's called Peek-a-boo.

Post by cthia   » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:40 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

These new drones appear to be easy to localize, sending slobbering SLN ships screaming at their locations only to find it was a mirage. Then Peek-a-boo starts all over again.

GR drones are so stealthy that they observe the SLN by attaching themselves to their observation decks.

>I don't even bother to hide anymore. We're way out of the League's League.<

>One of the newer kids felt so sorry for the idiots he tried to defect. But the idiots couldn't see his surrender.<

Post by cthia   » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:48 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The new GR drone is so smart they are reprogramming the SL's own drones. Every time they launch one it heads for the nearest planet to chase wild geese.

Post by cthia   » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:52 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Talk about psychological warfare. The League's drones are afraid to launch. They are tired of getting their circuits fried, because the GR drones are sneaking up behind them and yelling BOO!

>Those fuckers are shell shocked.<

Return to Honorverse