Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:47 pm

gcomeau
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1864
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:That means she violated campaign finance laws by the HRC campaign. The HRC campaign paid Fusion One. That's why they want to see the financial records...ergo felony (violation of campaign laws)! Like that will ever stick to the Teflon Queen. Some poor staffer would take the blame. I freely admit that I hate HRC because I would have gone to jail for violating the espionage act. She committed treason with what she did with her emails not to mention what she did with an illegal email server.


Sigh.

The HRC campaign paying a US research firm for oppo research is not illegal.

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS they paid for the research. (Well, they picked up the bill for continuing the research after a Conservative website stopped paying for it when Trump got nominated). They stated it flat out. No need to look at bank records to get that info, the entire freaking planet already has it.

Sheesh.

Maybe you think this stuff will "never stick" to her because you have a tendency to think she should go to prison for things that aren't crimes? Something to consider.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:46 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Opposition Research is one thing but the fabrications within the dossier were quite serious. This dossier was used by the Obama Administration to obtain Fisa warrant to wire tap the Trump campaign. So how many laws were violated by passing this off as evidence to the court to obtain a FISA warrant. What would you be saying right now if Trump or some other Republican had done this to HRC. This goes beyond political dirty trips to serious jail time for someone who passed this off as evidence for a FISA court.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:That means she violated campaign finance laws by the HRC campaign. The HRC campaign paid Fusion One. That's why they want to see the financial records...ergo felony (violation of campaign laws)! Like that will ever stick to the Teflon Queen. Some poor staffer would take the blame. I freely admit that I hate HRC because I would have gone to jail for violating the espionage act. She committed treason with what she did with her emails not to mention what she did with an illegal email server.


Sigh.

The HRC campaign paying a US research firm for oppo research is not illegal.

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS they paid for the research. (Well, they picked up the bill for continuing the research after a Conservative website stopped paying for it when Trump got nominated). They stated it flat out. No need to look at bank records to get that info, the entire freaking planet already has it.

Sheesh.

Maybe you think this stuff will "never stick" to her because you have a tendency to think she should go to prison for things that aren't crimes? Something to consider.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:06 am

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2522
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Except smr, that never happened.

It was a tipoff from the Australian government.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:45 am

gcomeau
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1864
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Opposition Research is one thing but the fabrications within the dossier were quite serious.


The Dossier remains, to this day, considered credible by the FBI.

Your claim of fabrications, is based on nothing but your desire to dismiss it.

This dossier was used by the Obama Administration to obtain Fisa warrant to wire tap the Trump campaign.



This dossier simply provided a level of corroboration to what the intelligence services were already hearing from *multiple* allied governments.


So how many laws were violated by passing this off as evidence to the court to obtain a FISA warrant. What would you be saying right now if Trump or some other Republican had done this to HRC.


The "this" you are referring to didn't happen. Wake. Up.

Edit... PS:

The real question is what YOU would be saying if multiple allied governments, the FBI, the CIA and the NSA all said.... oh.... let's say Iran:

*Hacked the RNC to get embarassing e-mails they then released to the public in a manner that damaged Trump's chances of winning an election
*Hacked the DNC as well but didn't release ANYTHING.
*Employed mass numbers of online bots and trolls in social media pushing Clinton, attacking Trump, and sowig division in conservative voting groups.
*If MANY Clinton campaign people and administration officials were caught lying about having contact with Iranian representatives.
*If Clinton's campaign manager was under indictment for conspiracy against the United States.
*If Clinton's National Security Advisor was forced to resign almost immediately then later pled guilty to lying about his contacts with the Iranians
*If multiple allied intelligence agencies came to the US with warnings that there was something extremely concerning going on with Clinton and the Iranians.
*If once elected Clonton spent a lot of time being suspiciously praising of the Iranian leadership.
*If Congress passed a law requiring sanctions be instituted against Iran by a certain deadline that was 4 months overdue and Clinton refused to enact them.
*If Clinton had a private meeting with Iranian representatives in the White House, no US press allowed, and then a while later it leaked out and was eventually confirmed she blabbed sensitive intelligence to them.
*If...


...oh who are we kidding. You would be calling for an immediate prison sentence if any ONE of the above had happened with Clinton and every person on this board knows it.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:38 pm

gcomeau
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1864
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Well this will be interesting...

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public ... dacted.pdf

Feinstein released the transcripts of the Fusion GPS testimony after the GOP kept selectively leaking bits of it while refusing to let people see the whole thing...
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by cthia   » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:56 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 10599
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 pm

cthia wrote:Trouble in paradise? Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller’s widening Russia probe...

One of my sisters opined months ago that Donald Trump recruiting Ivanka and Jared was going to strain that marriage. She may be right.

And Jared may not even be seeing the underside of the bus yet.


There's a real possibility his own marriage may be strained before this is over.
A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.
Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.


Oops! Melania should strip him to the bone!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:03 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

The Australian Intelligence Service said this was good dossier...I am laughing at you because that is not true. Please site the source of the report not the article because I did find articles pertaining to unnamed sources. Was it an unnamed source or was the source named or cited. That makes a big difference. An unnamed source means nothing because a person can not verify the information.

The reporter Sarah Carter has cited sources that said the entire dossier is a work of fiction with the exception of the guy going to Russia. So either your information is bad or they are wrong.

gcomeau wrote:Well this will be interesting...

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public ... dacted.pdf

Feinstein released the transcripts of the Fusion GPS testimony after the GOP kept selectively leaking bits of it while refusing to let people see the whole thing...
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:47 pm

gcomeau
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1864
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:The Australian Intelligence Service said this was good dossier...I am laughing at you because that is not true.


The Australians warned the FBI that there was something going on with Russia and the Trump campaign, aftyer Carter Page blabbed to one of their top diplomats in the UK about the Russians having a bunch of Clinton's e-mails. *Before* the e-mails leaked.

BEFORE the FBI got the dossier.


Please site the source of the report not the article because I did find articles pertaining to unnamed sources. Was it an unnamed source or was the source named or cited. That makes a big difference. An unnamed source means nothing because a person can not verify the information.

The reporter Sarah Carter has cited sources that said the entire dossier is a work of fiction with the exception of the guy going to Russia.


Then point me to this source of hers. Because I'm 100% sure that claim is full of crap seeing as we can point at multiple aspects of the dossier we know have since proven out to be true. Like the fact that the dossier reported that the Russians were engaging in a cyber campaign directed against the election BEFORE that information became public.

It reported there had been meetings between the Trump campaign and Russians for the purposes of brokering information potentially harmful to Clinton. It did so BEFORE the meeting in Trump Tower was discovered later. Another point confirmed true.


So smr.... if Sara's "source" said the only thing in the dossier that is true is some guy going to Russia then we know for a FACT that that source is wrong. Or deliberately lying.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:49 pm

gcomeau
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1864
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

cthia wrote:
cthia wrote:Trouble in paradise? Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller’s widening Russia probe...

One of my sisters opined months ago that Donald Trump recruiting Ivanka and Jared was going to strain that marriage. She may be right.

And Jared may not even be seeing the underside of the bus yet.


There's a real possibility his own marriage may be strained before this is over.
A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.
Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.


Oops! Melania should strip him to the bone!


My bet would be she already knew.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2522
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

smr:

Australian Secret Intelligence Service, or ASIS. They handle foreign stuff.


And to be complete:
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation, or ASIO. Handles domestic and counter intelligence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top

Return to Politics