Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:29 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Most people vote with their checkbooks. My investments have almost doubled since Trump took office. We are about to have 2 more Supreme Court Justices. Ginsberg and Kennedy probably will be replaced due to health and one wanting to retire. Hopefully, planned parenthood will lose their federal funding. Their is no reason for my tax dollars to go and help kill babies. Just think Trump will be reelected for 4 more years. That sucks for the haters but it's good for the rest of us. God bless you folks...peace and love over Christmas!

Oh ffs...

First of all Trump has done exactly squat on the economy. No economic legislation passed the entire year. It has been coasting along on the same path Obama set it on while Trump flipped like a lightswitch the second he was elected from "Omg the US economy is an apocalyptic hellscape!" to "Look how great the economy is everyone and it's all because of MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

The economy according to Trump, and anyone gullible enough to actually listen to him:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRGxvR3VAAAJdAv.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRGiYDEU8AAO7Sx.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRDQNCwUMAAiCwT.jpg

If you voted with your wallet you would have been Obama's biggest fan the last 8 years so don't give me that bullshit.

Kennedy and Ginsburg will die in office before allowing Trump to nominate their replacement.

NO FEDERAL TAX MONEY IS SPENT ON ABORTIONS. BY LAW. Federal funding to Planned Parenthood is used for cancer screenings and such. Are you strongly anti cancer screenings???? If not wtf do you want that funding cut for????

And as for Trump being re-elected?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html

Look smr... Trump and his admin are corrupt as hell. Mueller isn't stopping short of being fired because he's a patriot and he sees what happened. This isn't going away unless Trump tries to pull a Nixon and destroy the independence of the justice system and put it under his thumb instead... and your focus here is "well as long as I get me my money and impair women's ability to get health care access!!!!"

Yep. definitely a Trump supporter.
Post by smr   » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:25 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Trump Supporter...I am so scared of that label. Believe what you want because I did vote for Trump over HRC. I have not seen any evidence of collusion, obstruction, or treason. So, they are now trying to get evidence that his real estate empire has committed wrong doing. Could it be that the hatred in your heart has blinded you to reality. For instance, how many of you believe that it's Ok to attack the man's family, his children, and his grandchildren. We know theE thinks that is perfectly normal. The funny truth is Pence would be President if Trump was impeached. Ok, I have no problem with a committed Christian in the WH. Is that what you want? Julian Assange was asked why did he not publish any dirt on Trump and his response what they had not found any dirt! Trump go build that wall. Crack down on illegal immigration! Keep hunting down the terrorists. Make America great again. Is this going to be quiet peaceful Presidency...NO! I am calling my shot that he is easily reelected in 3 more years. Hey gotta go guys because I have to go shopping at Walmart!
Post by The E   » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:03 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Trump Supporter...I am so scared of that label.

You shouldn't be. It is, after all, what you are; Just like a KKK member shouldn't be afraid to be called a KKK member, so it is with Trump supporters.

Believe what you want because I did vote for Trump over HRC. I have not seen any evidence of collusion, obstruction, or treason.

I think I said something about the average Trump supporter being in an impenetrable bubble made of their own shit, right? Thanks for proving my point.

So, they are now trying to get evidence that his real estate empire has committed wrong doing. Could it be that the hatred in your heart has blinded you to reality. For instance, how many of you believe that it's Ok to attack the man's family, his children, and his grandchildren. We know theE thinks that is perfectly normal.

As I recall, I said that it is perfectly acceptable to attack people who are fully aware how immoral and incompetent the man they're supporting is and who still insist on supporting that man. At that point, whether or not they are related to Trump ceases to matter; all that matters is that they support him.

You will note that Barron Trump and Melania Trump aren't being attacked much, while Ivanka and Don Jr are. You might want to ask yourself why that is.

But alas, such subtlety is wasted on you, smr. After all, understanding it requires reading things, and as you so handily prove, you are incapable of that.

The funny truth is Pence would be President if Trump was impeached. Ok, I have no problem with a committed Christian in the WH. Is that what you want? Julian Assange was asked why did he not publish any dirt on Trump and his response what they had not found any dirt!

If you still think wikileaks in general and Assange in particular are unbiased and impartial, I have a castle on the moon I would like to sell you.

Trump go build that wall. Crack down on illegal immigration! Keep hunting down the terrorists. Make America great again. Is this going to be quiet peaceful Presidency...NO! I am calling my shot that he is easily reelected in 3 more years.

Yeah, no. Let's see whether or not the GOP remains in control of both houses in 2018. I'm guessing they won't.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Trump's business empire is renowned for it's wrong doings.

It was known for it before Trump even nominated to run for President.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:30 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

The E what a joke! So I support the KKK...do you even know what race I am. After that statement I can disregard all your racist statements. By the way, I am a mutt to quote Bill Murry from the movie 'Stripes'. Do you think your previous statements made in this forum on a person's family are OK! So a person voting for Trump must be racist that's a bit of stretch. Hey Snow Flake please come up with something better than that retort. Man up and grow a pair because a Great Keyboard Warrior such as yourself would scared to say that to my face. The reason I do not respect your voice and opinion is really simple. You do not respect yourself or your family. To attack an individual's family is beyond disgusting and disgraceful. Remember the comments about attacking his daughter and her family and kids at the airport. Hey, snowflake is that ringing a bell. I thought so...no wait you don't remember that. Maybe you should be on SID's. (serotonin inhibitor drugs)

Now, Kennedy has stated that he would like to retire within a year or so. Ginsberg has severe health problems. Yes...no one would force her to step down but her health is rapidly declining. For goodness sake, she's 88 years old.

As for funding Planned Parenthood. How many cancer screenings did they authorize? What you don't know that statistic, please don't throw that they are concerned about women's health. If they were that concerned with women's health they definitely would not be killing babies. They get nearly a half billion dollars a year for killing babies. I vigorously object to my tax dollars being spent to help kill babies. The Democrats then receive 50 million in return for campaign financing. I would love to have that type of sweet heart deal for a business model.

Now, Trump has been audited for how many years in a row...12 or 13. Good luck Mueller on that issue. The fact is both the Dem's and Rep's want him gone. Why is that? Think and ponder that question for a while before responding.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Over half a million cancer screenings per year.
Generally for those who can't afford to visit a doctor to get one.

LOL. Talk about delusional. Just because your taxation looks right doesn't mean you're an honest, good, or even decent business.
There's a reason that Trump has been sued more than just about anybody else for non payment of workers. Or why US banks wont touch him.
His decades long history of hiring, and under paying, illegals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Oh, by the way.

The only way, literally the only way, to have your tax audited multiple years in a row is to be the sitting President (and similar) whose tax is automatically audited every year, or for the previous audit to have found something wrong.

So to claim that Trump was audited for 10 or 12 years straight is to claim that there were problems with his tax for 10 or 12 years straight.

Or that Trump was telling porkies about being audited for some reason

Which of those two scenario's inspires trust in a President?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by The E   » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:11 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:The E what a joke! So I support the KKK...do you even know what race I am. After that statement I can disregard all your racist statements.

You do know that I didn't actually call you a KKK member or supporter, right? I know that reading and understanding what people write isn't exactly your strong suit, but please do try?

Also, what other despicable group would you like me to use instead? Sexual assaulters? Pedophiles? Both of those have a distinct overlap with Trump supporters, as the Alabama election showed, after all. I am not accusing you of being either of those, you understand, but that is the sort of groups your support for Trump indirectly supports as well.

By the way, I am a mutt to quote Bill Murry from the movie 'Stripes'. Do you think your previous statements made in this forum on a person's family are OK!

Remind me what those were? Using quotes, that is; I do not trust you to accurately recall what people write or to provide accurate summarizations.

So a person voting for Trump must be racist that's a bit of stretch.

No, a person who votes for Trump isn't necessarily racist. However, given how many actual racists professed their support for Trump and how Trump has never put any effort into distancing himself or his movement from them, anyone who supports Trump is also supporting actual racists.

Hey Snow Flake please come up with something better than that retort. Man up and grow a pair because a Great Keyboard Warrior such as yourself would scared to say that to my face.

I wouldn't, actually, but don't let that stop you from fighting strawmen.

The reason I do not respect your voice and opinion is really simple. You do not respect yourself or your family. To attack an individual's family is beyond disgusting and disgraceful. Remember the comments about attacking his daughter and her family and kids at the airport.

I don't, actually. Refresh my memory. With a link to the post you're referring to.

Also, just to reiterate: If you are a terrible person, being the son or daughter of a worse person isn't a shield. I should think that was obvious.

Hey, snowflake is that ringing a bell. I thought so...no wait you don't remember that. Maybe you should be on SID's. (serotonin inhibitor drugs)

I think my doctor would tell me if that was necessary.

As for funding Planned Parenthood. How many cancer screenings did they authorize? What you don't know that statistic, please don't throw that they are concerned about women's health. If they were that concerned with women's health they definitely would not be killing babies. They get nearly a half billion dollars a year for killing babies. I vigorously object to my tax dollars being spent to help kill babies. The Democrats then receive 50 million in return for campaign financing. I would love to have that type of sweet heart deal for a business model.

Yeah, see, you're making incoherent statements again.

Now, Trump has been audited for how many years in a row...12 or 13. Good luck Mueller on that issue. The fact is both the Dem's and Rep's want him gone. Why is that? Think and ponder that question for a while before responding.

Because he's an incompetent buffoon? Because despite his grand pronouncements, he isn't able to execute on any grand strategy without shooting his own feet off? Because he lies about everything and everyone, without provocation or need?

Also, if the republicans wanted him gone, you'd think they'd actually make that happen, given the total control of both houses they enjoy at the moment....
Post by The E   » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:03 am

The E
Admiral

Also, smr, I have to ask: Are you aware that Trump's adult children are, you know, adults? And that being treated as adults includes being judged by what they are saying and doing publically?

If I had a go at Trump's underage children, that'd be something different. But I am pretty damn sure I've never done that; for that matter, I am reasonably certain that noone worth listening to has done that.

So, please, if you would, explain this whole concept to me. Right now, it seems like what you are saying is that we can't criticize people if they had or have parents, which if true would make you calling me a snowflake a massive case of pots and kettles.
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:03 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

...It would seem that Trump is even more decisive than Margaret Thatcher ever was.

Oddly, Thatcher got attacked for taking free milk away from schoolchildren (she was Education Secretary at the time and protested bitterly about it, but was over-ruled by the-then Prime Minister) and destroying the British Coal-mining Industry(The preceding Labour Government had closed far more pits than her government did, and bigger ones at that).
She was also attacked for taking down the Trade Unions (see British Leyland for an example of what unrestrained Unionism can achieve...) and as for the whole Irish Issue... ouch. The IRA went out of their way to try to assassinate her while she was still in office.
Even the Feminists hated her as she was proof a woman could rise to the top without the need for special treatment which conflicted with their claims of constant oppression.

So, what has Trump not done which he is being blamed for?
Conversely, what has he done which he has been accused of not doing?
(Please note - all claims by President Trump himself to have done/not done things do not count).
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics